YR - May 15th

Frost Flower [Discontinued]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[author's note]

I'm glad to see that all of you are staying, despite my nonchalance about this story. But then again, it is an experiment that I'm doing and maybe if it proves to be successful, I'll work on one that is worked more throughoutly than this spontaneous one.

That aside, for those who are confused about Sehun's feelings - I mean, it can't be any more clear than that, can it? If you're still confused, then the next two chapters should clear you up, or do the opposite, Idunno. As for those who somehow dislike Huijing, I think it must be hard to see from her point of view since it's all from either Yeri's or Sehun's, I'll try to make a special chapter at the end of this story from her POV. Hopefully, you'll dislike her less.

On another hand, check out the fic's trailer! It's amazing!

New one-shot featuring Baekhyun : Covered by Your Grace

{ YERI }
18 days after the incident

-- May 15th 201X

FIVE DAYS AFTER THE CAFETERIA DRAMA, and I still remember every bit of it. I remember the way Huijing acted so coldly towards Sehun. I remember how defeated he looked after she left him with the others at the robotics table. I remember the look Sehun gave to Vernon after saying something. And I remember the way he looked at me as he passed by my lonely table to leave the loud cafeteria.

I don’t have the right to say that I was hurt by the very least. After all, I deserved that look. As a matter of fact, I was probably the reason why Sehun and Huijing were on bad terms right now.

I am determined to help them make amends. If that means that things will go back to normal, then I don’t mind being a pawn to Sehun, so that the status quo will be restored properly.

It was during break time when I finally decided to talk to Sehun face-to-face, with or without his posse. Perhaps there was a part of me that wanted him to be alone, as this was something personal to talk about. Something I knew Sehun wouldn’t want his so-called friends to be around when (or if) we do talk to each other about it. And whether his lackeys were going to let me talk to him or not, I’ve decided to not care about that. Simply because who were they to judge whether I’m deemed good enough to talk to him or not?

Sehun was his own person and he could make his own decisions.

I was never a scary person to start with. So, to see the football players cower away when I glared at them as I was walking to them was something I would have never thought I would be able to see in my five years of high school. Needless to say that I enjoyed every moment of it, as harsh as it sounds. I was about to smile in apology until I remembered the way they treated me when I wanted to talk to Sehun a few days ago. So, I just waited for them to go away.

“Can we help you?” Jongin asked with a raised eyebrow. With his usually fast reflexes, I was surprised to see him react after a while.

Guess his brain was too slow (not that it’s something new to find out every day).

“You can’t,” I told him. “Fortunately. But, he can.”

Sehun, surprisingly, was doing his homework in the corner. Because of that, I was confused as for why the other football players were crowding around him. For a second—just a second—I thought it was because he needed privacy to finish his homework. Usually, he would have probably finished it early with Huijing’s help, but I don’t think that was the case.

Not with Baekhyun rolling his eyes at me, and somewhat begging me with them for me to leave. I almost felt bad for him. Not only he has to deal with a now unreasonable Sehun, he also has to deal with an annoying Jongin (and also the other annoying football players as well, but they were, I guess, more bearable than those two). 

But, PRIORITIES, my friend.

#sorrynotsorry

“I kind of need to talk to Sehun for a minute,” I tried to smile sweetly. “So, can you just like—oh, I don’t know—leave?”

Jongin’s jaw clenched at my words. As for Baekhyun, whether he was glad to leave the place or not is still debatable. After all, being around Sehun is still better than Jongin (apparently). And as for Sehun, I think I might have caught him hiding his snicker behind his hand in which he was holding his pen.

But, on the bright side, he seemed less reluctant to let me have a conversation with him.

Jongin rolled his eyes and followed after Baekhyun who left the table as soon I asked them to leave. The rest of their squad left, along with some cheerleaders who were also hanging out with them. On the way, I tried avoiding Irene’s eyes because I know how scary she can be. Unlike Huijing, she isn’t afraid to show it to every person who dares to look at her.

Sehun was still into his homework when I took a seat in front of him. I cleared my throat a little, but he didn't budge a bit.

“I’m listening,” Sehun said in a strict tone. “What do you want?”

He finally gave me a chance to talk; might as well go straight to the point.

“Look, I know that you’re probably—well, most likely—mad at me for ruining your friendship with Huijing, that is, if it’s actually ruined. But, that’s not my point. And I know how much it kills you to not talk to her, or like how much it hurts that she’s ignoring you. Though I’m not so sure if it’s actually my fault or your fault, or maybe it’s both—”

Please log in to read the full chapter