Chapter 5

Im Certain

KPOV

     To say he was surprised would be an understatement, but he wasn’t complaining in the slightest, Ryeowook’s arms were wrapped around him and his head was hidden in Kyuhyun’s chest. And his arms had automatically wrapped themselves around Ryeowook’s waist, pulling him even closer to his chest if that was even possible.

        “God, I missed you,” he said as he breathed in Ryeowook’s scent.

        “Clearly I did too, I can’t believe my legs just took off like that,” Ryeowook said while giggling into Kyuhyun’s shirt.

        Kyuhyun smirked, “True…for a minute there I thought I did something wrong. You were coming at me so quickly.”

Ryeowook could feel his cheeks heating up, he tried to get out of Kyuhyun’s embrace to smack him, but Kyuhyun just held him tighter and laughed at Ryeowook’s futile attempt. Ryeowook pouted and pushed his hands against Kyuhyun’s chest,

      “Don’t me such a meanie or I won’t feed you”

      “Hmmm, then shall I give you something so you’ll forgive me?”

Ryeowook stepped back to look at Kyuhyun face and tilted his head in surprise, “You brought something?”

  Could a man get any cuter? Kyuhyun was convinced not…Ryeowook must be the epitome of cuteness. Kyuhyun was starting to realize that he probably wasn’t going to win any battles against this man. So what if he was the best lawyer in Korea, his battling skills would do him no good against Ryeowook’s facial expressions- especially if he kept giving him the expression he was receiving now.

     Kyuhyun smiled at him and brought his head down to Ryeowook and gave him a gentle kiss, which quickly escalated into a more passionate kiss that had Ryeowook whimpering within seconds.  Finally they broke from the kiss, only when the need for air was apparent. Kyuhyun finally got his first good look at Ryeowook since they had last seen each other. He looked a bit disheveled from the kiss, which Kyuhyun found completely y, but what struck him was how captivated he was by Ryeowook, none of the attraction, or desire had faded from the previous night, it was all there, perhaps even stronger than the previous night. He was zoning out, staring at Ryeowook when the smaller cleared his throat to get his attention.

 

RPOV

     Ryeowook was starting to feel self-conscious from all of Kyuhyun’s staring and unfortunately for him that meant his pink cheeks weren’t going to be fading for him anytime soon. His heart felt like it was going to explode…at first he was worried that Kyuhyun’s attraction for him would fall once he saw him again because let’s face it, they had such a romantic first encounter that perhaps nothing else would really live up to that first initial spark. Kyuhyun had reassured him that this wasn’t going to be the case, but he had still worried about it. But Ryeowook was more than happy to be proved wrong. Kyuhyun still seemed very much attracted to him and the feeling was mutual. Ryeowook couldn’t believe how mesmerized he was by Kyuhyun.

     “S-so should I go get the first course?”  He stuttered, still embarrassed from Kyuhyun’s staring.

    Instead of a verbal response, Kyuhyun simply answered him by kissing him on his nose.  

 

KPOV

     Kyuhyun couldn’t help but to kiss Ryeowook on the nose, the man was just utterly adorable in his eyes.

    “was that an answer?” Ryeowook murmured

   Kyuhyun chuckled, “Im not sure, you tell me” sneaking in another kiss on his lips before he started laughing because Ryeowook was starting to turn bright red from the kissing sneak attacks.

    “aish… I really don’t know what to do with you” Ryeowook muttered.

    “You could always kiss me”

   Kyuhyun expected Ryeowook to blush again or to hit him, but he never expected him to actually kiss him. But there he was, feeling Ryeowook’s soft lips against his and he was enjoying every second. Ryeowook broke from the kiss momentarily before whispering into his ear:

     “you’re such a tease” before winking and leaving Kyuhyun stunned while he went back to the kitchen to grab their first course.

  Damn… was really all Kyuhyun could think. At this point, Ryeowook was so unpredictable. One second he was incredibly adorable, the next moment he was shy and before he could blink he was y as hell- and to be honest Kyuhyun loved it all.

 

RPOV

     After going back into the kitchen Ryeowook smiled to himself. Kyuhyun was probably one of the only guys who could pull off being handsome and cute at the same time. He giggled when remembering the sight of Kyuhyun’s stunned face after he kissed him. After all, Kyuhyun wasn’t the only one who could flirt. Ryeowook wasn’t really used to flirting but there was something about Kyuhyun that brought out that flirty side. He was so happy that Kyuhyun was at Joie. So far the night was going better than he could have dreamed.

    He quickly snapped out of his thoughts and grabbed the two bowls of soup from the oven. He had made French onion soup, so the cheese and croutons needed a last minute toast before serving. He walked back into the dining area and saw that Kyuhyun was sitting at one of his favorite tables in the restaurant. It was next to the window and the fact that the restaurant was perched on a hill was a huge advantage because the scenery was beautiful at night- the city was lit up and everything glowed with excitement and warmth.

      “Nice choice, this is one of my favorite tables” he said while putting down one of the bowls of soup in front of Kyuhyun and the other in front of his own seat.

     As soon as he heard Ryeowook’s voice, Kyuhyun gave him such a gentle and sincere smile that Ryeowook felt his heart melt. How could someone be this heartbreakingly handsome?

    Still trying to calm his poor heart, he introduced the soup

     “U-uhm so I made French onion soup, I hope it's to your liking”

For some reason Ryeowook had never felt so eager and nervous for someone to try his food. He wasn’t even this nervous when a well known food critic came in a week ago to try the food. There was something so nerve wracking about having the person you love try your food…oh god…did he just think love? Ryeowook mentally cursed…how on earth do you fall for someone so quickly? I mean he knew he had a strong attraction to Kyuhyun, but he never could have guessed that attraction would blossom into love so soon.

 

KPOV

    Kyuhyun chuckled, Ryeowook was back to showing his adorable side.

    “Im sure Ill love it. It looks and smells amazing”

Ryeowook smiled at him as he dug in and a moan escaped his mouth,

    “This is Unbelievably amazing, Im seriously in food heaven right now! This is seriously the best onion soup I have ever had! This literally has the onion soup from Paris crying, it’s so good!!”

     And that’s when Ryeowook flashed him the warmest and brightest smile he had ever seen. And perhaps it was then that Kyuhyun knew he was in love. But Ryeowook would give Kyuhyun too many scenarios to count to really pin point when he fell in love. But at that moment, Kyuhyun knew that Ryeowook’s smile was something so precious and something he wanted to see forever. And more than anything he wanted to be part of the reason why Ryeowook smiled. He didn’t care if it was selfish. He couldn’t help it, the smaller's smile was stunning.

    “Im so happy you like it” Ryeowook said while taking a spoonful of his own soup.

   Kyuhyun scoffed, “I think like is a pretty light word for my emotions”

Ryeowook laughed, “Im glad you love it then, better?”

    “Hmm…I suppose that will have to do”

Ryeowook looked at Kyuhyun with amusement, “do you have a better idea then?”

Kyuhyun smiled at him mischievously and leaned across the table to peck Ryeowook’s cheek, “I think that sums it up better don’t you”

    “Im starting to sense that kisses are your answer to everything. Are you always this affectionate with people you date?” Ryeowook asked with humor.

The question caught Kyuhyun off guard. Did Ryeowook think he was just the sort of guy to go around touching others lightly? The thought scared him. He wasn’t a touchy guy in general. In fact, he hated it when people touched him without proper reason. He had only been in a few other relationships. And in none of those relationships was he nearly as touchy as he was with Ryeowook. Ryeowook was special. He didn’t quite understand it himself, but there was something about him that drew him in and Kyuhyun couldn’t keep his hands off of him.

    “Actually, Im usually quite the opposite. I usually hate when people touch me without reason and the few relationships I was in, I wasn’t terribly fond of excessive amounts of skinship. But for some reason when it comes to you, I can’t seem to keep my hands off you. Im sorry, that came off really creepy didn’t it?”

  Kyuhyun was flipping out at this point. He probably just came off as a complete nut case and was probably scaring the beautifuly man in front of him…who the hell admits they can't keep their hands off of someone they just started seeing?! Was he an idiot? Just when he was about to apologize again, Ryeowook spoke

   “Does that mean I need a reason to do this?” he asked before leaning over the table to kiss Kyuhyun

  After getting over his initial shock, Kyuhyun quickly responded and deepened the kiss, which left the smaller craving more.

   “No. You’re the exception,” Kyuhyun whispered so seductively that Ryeowook found himself shivering with want.