Too early.. NOT.

Push and Pull

The sun is just rising, barely seen over the horizon, and Seulgi is enjoying the warmth of her bed. She's glad she gets to sleep in today as they are all given a day off. To her dislike, cool breeze started to hit her skin when her blanket was yanked away from her.

"Yah! Give it back!", she told the culprit with her eyes still closed and her body curling up in a ball, clearly showing no intention of getting up any time soon.

She then felt the side of her bed (in which she's facing) dip and a hand started her hair. Once. Twice. Then there was a pause. She felt the person remove strands of her hair away from her face then resumed giving her hair gentle .

She was beginning to doze off again when her nostrils began to be filled with the scent of vanilla and lavender. Then she heard THAT voice.

"Hey."

She slowly opened opened her eyes. Her pupils got dilated as she took in the angelic beauty in front of her.

"Am I dead?", she said, voice still laced with sleep.

The other person chuckled. "Yeah, and you've turned into a bear."

With that, Seulgi's eyes grew wider.

"What?!", she shouted as she checked her arms to see if she has indeed turned into the said animal.

The other person still chuckling, placed two hands on each side of Seulgi's shoulder and said, "Relax. I was kidding."

"Yah! Irene! You had to wake me up at an ungodly time only to scare me to death?! I hate you", the younger girl said with a cute pout.

Irene slid her own hands from Seulgi's shoulders down to her hands and held them. 

"Awww. You know that's a lie. You love me", she said as she looked straight into Seulgi's eyes.

"I do", Seulgi countered as she stared back at her best friend.

One. Two. Three. Four. Five.

Five excruciating seconds in which Seulgi debated whether she should keep staring at Irene's eyes and get lost in them or cut the tension before it gets to the point of becoming awkward. She chose the latter.

"So why'd you wake me up?"

"Well...", Irene started. "I wanna go for a run."

"Ooookay... So where am I in this?", Seulgi said with her eyes narrowing. She felt like she wouldn't like where the conversation is going.

"I want you to go with me."

Seulgi could only groan. She knew that there's no point in resisting because her unnie would just give her the cutest pout, and she'd give in.

"It's our day off. Why would you want to tire yourself? Not to mention drag me into it."

"Puh-lease?????" Aaaaaaand there's that pout.

"Ugh. Fine just let me get dressed."

Irene stood up from where she was sitting at the bed and made a tiny jump whilst doing a fist pump like a little girl who's been told she could have a candy. Seulgi just shook her head at their leader's antics.
-

"Oh my god. I'm dying Irene! I'm dying! Stop running please!"

Irene turned around and jogged back to the younger girl.

"Hey. Here, have some water."

Seulgi took the bottle and downed it in four large gulps. Any remaining water she has used to shower herself with because she was feeling so hot from running. Hell, she never thought Irene is Flash's daughter. She tried to outrun the girl but to no avail.

"Thanks", she said with her hands still on her knees. When she got no reponse, she looked up. Irene was staring at her with slightly open and her cheeks with a taint of pink.

"Do I have dirt on my face?", Seulgi asked as she raised her shirt to wipe her face.

"No!", the petite girl shouted a little too quickly while stopping Seulgi from raising her shirt any further.

"Are you alright?", the latter asked. "Your face is getting redder."

"Probably from running", Irene said with a smile while she fans herself. "Do you wanna go back? Promise no more running."

Seulgi nodded, "Yeah."

Irene offered her hand and Seulgi stared at it for a split second before her face cracked into a smile and took the waiting hand, lacing their fingers.

The two girls walked home and Seulgi couldn't help but look at their intertwined hands.

Maybe waking up early isn't a bad idea at all she thought as she begins swinging their hands which earned a light chuckle from the other girl as she squeezed her hand.

They walked past a tree and saw something at the corner of her eye.

When she got home, she went straight to her laptop and started browsing the internet. She finally found what she was looking for and started dancing around.

'Omg askdksdfs'. 'IS THIS REAL LIFE?!'. 'Seulrene is love!' the comments read. And there it was, the photo of them in their running clothes casually walking hand in hand with goofy smiles plastered in their faces.

-
A/N:
Thanks guys! Sorry this chapter isn't that long. I just want some fluff. LOL Hope you leave your thoughts in the comment section! :)