The plan

Can't you see I crave you?

I know this chapter is kindof short, but i hope you'll enjoy it. 

 



 

Jungkook went upstairs followed by Taehyung and J-hope. He knocked on the door of Namjoon’s bed room and opened it. The latter raised an eyebrow, surprised.

Jungkook only smirked. « Time to have some fun.» He said with a wink.

Namjoon understood and stood up before following the younger.

 

Once they were all gathered in Jungkook and Taehyung shared room they the lights on the night stands and sat down on the wooden floor.

Jungkook was sitting leg-crossed and gave them a devilish stare. You could easily compared him to the Devil at this moment, it was sort of threatening.

« Let’s start okay? »

They all agreed unless one : Taehyung. « I’ve got a question. » He said.

The maknae rolled his eyes, already annoyed and told him to go on, to ask his question quickly because their time was precious and they shouldn’t waste it.

« What happened? I mean, why you want to make his life a living-hell now? »

His friend looked at him with dark eyes. « It’s because I want to. No need to know the reason. »

Taehyung nodded and looked at the ground.

« So, are you into it? I cannot do it without you. »

Taehyung looked up, smirking. « I’m always in it. » He winked.

“ That’s the boy I know” Jungkook thought, a small smile forming at the corner of his lips.

Namjoon cleared his throat and asked Jungkook what they were going to do to make Jimin’s life a hell.

The maknae sighed, scratching the back of his head and looking down at the carpet he was sitting on.

«Well…I don’t really know… I got some ideas but it’s not enough, it needs to be something big, something huge, you know? »

They nodded and searched for good ideas.

Taehyung who said earlier that he was into it wasn’t really efficient. His mind was wandering far away from the subject. He was somewhere else, in a total different world. A world of love, where everything was perfect; a world with a beautiful person by his side. This someone was pretty tall, with broad shoulders, light brown hair, a sweet smile and skin as white as snow. He also had the cute name of Jin.

This guy changed something in the younger. He made him want to change, to be a better person. Taehyung thought that if he was a better person and more mature it would be easier for him to seduce Jin. Because, yes, he wanted the elder to be his. He knew he was feeling something for the tall and handsome boy. He was kind of nervous and shy around him which was rare for Taehyung to be shy around someone. But moreover, there were these butterflies in his stomach whenever the boy was showing up or touching his hair or when he was just talking to him.

His mind was thinking a little bit more about Jin before he was interrupted by Jungkook’s hand ruffling his hair.

He gave him a quick glance and asked him what he wanted.

The maknae looked up at the ceiling. He sighed heavily. He was annoyed.

«What are you thinking about, huh? Is there something more important now than my plan? » Jungkook asked like it was obvious that nothing was more important. « Priorities have been set Tae and the priorities are the plan to make his life a living-hell. »

Jin’s face appeared only few seconds in Taehyung’s mind and knew it was the right time. He stood up and looked back down at the boys on the floor.

« Yes. » He took a deep breath. « Yes there’s things out there who are more important than your stupid plan. » He wanted to continue but he was cut off by Kook who was shocked. « Pardon, My stupid what? » He stood up. He could feel his blood boil in his veins. « My stupid plan?»

Tae stared right back at his eyes. « Yeah, good job young boy, you head it right. Your stupid plan. It’s not that I’m in Jimin’s side now or that I like him but it’s just childish. You get on your nerves real quick and usually for nothing. Now, I’m living, and I don’t care if you’re respecting my choice or not. Goodnight hyungs. » He bowed a little his head to his hyungs

« You are not the center of the world Jeon Jungkook and your priorities are not necessary the same for people around you.» And then went away.

He walked out of the room, closed the door behind him and headed downstairs. He decided to sleep on the couch for this night at least.

 

On the other hand, in the bedroom, Jungkook was still shocked and dumbfounded but most of all he was mad at his friend. He was betrayed by two persons in only one day he thought.

« I’ve an idea. » J-hope said out of nowhere.

Jungkook glanced at him and raised an eyebrow.

« We are not doing anything. » He added.

Namjoon and Jungkook were lost. Their eyes were wide open, clearly not understanding what he was meaning. For a minute they wondered if J-hope didn’t lose his mind and became crazy.

« What the hell? »

J-hope rolled his eyes and explained his idea to his friend.

« So, in fact we’re just going to look at him. You know like looking at him while smiling like he should really be careful because we could have done something. But the thing is that we’re not going to do something YET. Then, he’ll become to stress out and be real careful and he won’t sleep at night and the stress and the lack of sleep are going to eat him up alive slowly. And, then, when we’re going back home after the holidays at this moment we’ll attack because he’ll be less on his guards. »

Jungkook and Namjoon needed a little bit of time to fully understand what J-hope was explaining.

« You know you’re Machiavellian? » Kook said with a grin.

They agreed to use this plan. They fixed up some details before going to bed.

« You’ll regret it Park Jimin » Jungkook mumbled to himself.