It's you and I tonight.

Can't you see I crave you?

9AM. It was the hour when Jimin woke up. He slowly went out of his dreams. He had been wake up by a hand which was running in his hair. He did some sweet noises just like a cat would do when you caressed him.

He heard someone laughing slightly and he opened up his eyes slowly. He was welcome by his hyung milky face; a smile grew on his face as he rubbed his hazel eyes. He muttered a small “hi” with a sleepy voice which made his hyung smiling.

Suga replied at his “hi” with a light kiss on his forehead. Jimin blushed. He blushed even more when Suga leaned closer to his ear and murmured with a deep y voice.

« Get ready okay? We go soon. »

Jimin smiled and hurried in the bathroom. He took a fast shower and next he went to his own bedroom; he put on some clothes ( a black pair of jeans and a white V neck t-shirt.) Then he made his way back to Yoongi’s bedroom.

Suga was dressed with a blue jean, a black tank top and a red flannel shirt. ‘He looks good’ Jimin thought.

Yoongi took him by the wrist, gently, and they both went downstairs. They went to the kitchen where they saw Jin, Namjoon and J-hope. Namjoon and J-hope were surprised to see Jimin.

Jimin sat down after he said a little “hello”. Suga patted his head, smiling a bit and then he took some ingredients and began cooking.

« You slept well? » Jin asked Jimin with a smile. Jimin nodded and blushed a bit as he looked at the table.

« Yes, thanks to Yoongi hyung who told me I could sleep with him. »

He looked at his hyung who was looking back at him, sweetly.

On an other hand, Namjoon and J-hope had their eyes wide opened, their jaws were dropping on the table. They looked at each other and then back at Jimin.

« You slept with…that? » Namjoon asked Suga with a look of disgust.

Suga looked at him with a smirk.

« As our beloved Jungkook told us yesterday “I do whatever I want”.»

He winked and he deposited the plate, with two pancakes in it, in front of Jimin. Then, he sat beside the boy and put his hand on his thigh.

«Eat well, you’ll have a long day young man. »

Jimin nodded and ate.

Namjoon and J-hope were shocked by the scene played before them. They need to tell the others, they thought.

« Yoongi hyung? »

Suga looked at him, smiling. « Yes? »

« You’re a great cook, hyung! »

Suga smiled and was touched by Jimin’s words. ‘He’s not afraid anymore.’ He noted while he was running his fingers into the boy’s fluffy hair.

« Thanks Jiminie. »

He leaned closer to the boy and kissed his cheeks. Namjoon and J-hope were astounded.

« AW! This is so sweet! You’re a lucky guy Jimin-shi. » Jin said with a grin.

Suga looked at him with a questionably look. « What do you mean? »

«You never cook for me or for anyone. »

Both Jimin and Suga chuckled.

« I know, it’s only for this little man, you cannot hate him. Look at his sparkling eyes, he is so innocent! »

Jin agreed and Jimin was becoming red as a tomato, he could feel his cheeks burning.

On the other hand, Namjoon and J-hope were bit angry; they felt targeted by Suga’s words.

Suga saw that Jimin had finished eating so he took the dishes and put them in the dishwasher.

«Come on cutie, I don’t wanna be late. »

Jimin almost jumped from his chair and they both went to the entrance; they put on their shoes and went out of the mansion house.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

The ride was silent but it was a comfortable silence. They were both enjoying the presence of the other and they didn’t feel like they need to talk to fill the void.

When they arrived to the hairdresser they came down from the car and walked.

When they walked through the door, they were greeted by the smell of shampoos and fragrances from hair products. They were also greeted by a very beautiful Asian woman who had perfect curves who was walking towards them. She had long chestnuts hair which was falling on her shoulders. She was wearing a cute short pink dress and white heels. She was looking good and she seemed to be a nice a girl.

« Hey sweetie! I missed you Suga oppa! »

‘She called him oppa…? Is she her… her girlfriend?... If she is, I understand, she’s really pretty…’ Jimin thought.

The girl hugged Suga tight. They broke the hug after one minute and then Suga turned back to Jimin with a smiling face.

«Jimin, this is my sister, Jiyeon. She’s pretty cute, huh? »

Jimin looked up, nodded a little. « Yes…She is…»

‘Didn’t he know that I’m not into girls?’ Jimin thought, upset.

« So mister, why I can I do for you today? » Suga laughed a bit and said that he wanted a new color but he couldn’t make his choice between blonde or pink. He asked Jimin and the boy blushed.

« I think… You could be cute with pink hair. »

He looked down at the tiled floor. Suga smiled and told his sister that he was going to do it in pink. She said she was okay to do it and she inquired him to take a seat. She also told Jimin to take a seat and he sat down on the chair beside Suga.

 

*.*

 

Jimin was staying silent for the whole time they were at the hairdresser. He was reloading the main page of twitter. Sometimes, when he wasn’t talking to his sister, Suga would look at him quite worried because the boy was really quiet.

After one hour at the hairdresser, Suga was satisfied with his new hair color; he paid and they went out of the hairdresser.  

While they were walking to the car Suga looked at Jimin.

« What are you thinking about my new color boy? »

Jimin didn’t look at him and kept his eyes on the ground. «It looks good. You look good like that. »

Suga trusted him but he felt like something was going wrong and he didn’t know what. The cutie was smiling and was really energetic and now he was looking sad. He took Jimin’s small hand and he made him stop.

« You want an ice cream? »

Jimin looked at him and laughed. He jumped on his hyung and gave him a big, tight hug.

« Thank you hyung. »

Suga hold him tight back and smiled against Jimin’s head. «I didn’t know an ice cream would make you feel that happy.»

Jimin giggled against Suga neck. «You’re an idiot hyung. I meant, thank you for being kind with me, you’re always trying to make me smile.»

Suga grinned and hold him tighter. « It’s totally normal, you’re such a cutie when you smile.»

Jimin broke the hug and smiled happily to his hyung. «LET’S BUY ICE CREAM!! »

Suga laughed as he saw Jimin starting to run to the car.

 

*.*

 

«WHAAAAT??? THEY WHAT? »

It was Jungkook screaming at 10am after Namjoon and J-hope told him that his ‘bestfriend’ slept with Suga.

« Suga told him he could sleep with him. And he kissed him on the cheek too, in front of us. »

Jungkook was even more than angry. He could feel his eyes being darker.

« How dare he… he can’t! »

He stood up angrily and went in his bedroom. He slapped the door hard.

« He cannot do it! He’s belonging to me ! »

He threw a pillow against the nearest wall. He screamed and took his head into his hands.

« DAMN YOU PARK ING JIMIN! »

 

-.-.-.-.-

In the living room, Taehyung was eating some cereals watching a cartoon, just like a child. He was laughing sometimes and he could clap in his hands.

« Taehyungie? »

The child looked up with the spoon in his mouth. He was really cute at this moment.

« Yes, Jin hyung? »

Jin asked him if he wanted to accompany him to the grocery store. Taehyung replied that it’s was okay, but he needed to get prepared. Jin said that he’ll wait. With that Taehyung finished to eat and went upstairs. He tried to open his bedroom door but Jungkook didn’t want to open the door.

« At least give me a jean and a t-shirt, please, Kookie. »

He waited and Jungkook opened the door just a little and then threw the clothes away before he locked the door again.

He changed in the corridor and came back downstairs. He told Jin he was ready to go so they go.

 

*.*

 

Jimin and Suga were sitting on a bench, in a park. They were eating an ice cream, again enjoying the silence between the two of them. They were kids running around, playing with their friends or their parents. Jimin felt like he was coming back in time, when he was small kid, playing with Jungkook.

 

-Flashback when Jimin was 10 and Jungkook was 9-

Jungkook and Jimin were in a park, playing hide and seek. Jungkook won but Jimin didn't want to admit he lost so he was running and Jungkook was chasing him. For no reasons, Jungkook stopped and called Jimin.

«Jimin! Look! There’s a cat!!»

Jungkook was pointing a little black and white kitty. He was laughing and Jimin asked him if he wanted to catch it.

«Of course I want!! You don’t ?! »

Jimin didn’t reply and was running to the kitty. He caught it up first. He sat down with the cat on his laps. Jungkook joined him down on the grass and caressed the cat too.

« His so cute!! » Jungkook claimed.

« Just like you. » He wasn’t looking at his friend and continued to caress the cat.

«You idiot! » Jungkook laughed. « I wanna keep it!! »

Jimin looked at him and then at the cat. He stretched out his arms and gave him with a big smile. « It’s yours now!! I hope you’ll keep it as long as you can! »

-End of the flashback-

 

« I’m wondering if you still have it… » Jimin asked to himself, aloud.

Suga looked at him with a strange face but didn’t say anything. He took him in his arms and kissed his head.

« Where do you wanna eat? »

Jimin looked at him with a smirk and told him « Wherever you want, impress me.» He winked at him and Suga opened his eyes wide before he laughed.

« You look like a ert like that. »

 Jimin joined him in his laugh.

« I’ll take you in a chic restaurant, you’ll like it. »

Jimin looked at him sadly. « I’m not dress for a chic restaurant…»

Suga kissed him again on his forehead and told him that it was okay, that he was looking good in everything and this made Jimin blushed really hard. He was not used to receiving compliments.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

It was around 8pm when Jimin and Suga went back at the mansion. Jimin was smiling big. He had some bags in his hands and Suga had too.

« Thank you Yoongi hyung, it was a great day. »

Yoongi smiled and patted his head. « come on cutie, I smell the good food cooked by Jin! »

Suga entered in the living room with a bright smile and looked at everyone. « Am I cute like that? »

They all turned to look at him and they all agreed.

« You look cool like that hyung! » Taehyung said from the couch.

«You know it was not my idea but the little angel one. » He smiled proudly looking at the boy behind him.

Jimin was looking around him as he made his way to the table in the dinner room and saw that someone was missing, Jungkook was not here.

Indeed, Jungkook stayed the entire day in his bedroom. The boys tried to talk to him, they asked him what was wrong but he didn’t want to answer them. He said that they didn’t need to come and try to talk to him because he wasn’t going to open the door.

Jimin felt bad and sad. He wanted to see his bestfriend even if he will not talk to him.

 

*.*

 

After they eat, they heard footsteps in the stairs. It was Jungkook who was coming down with a terrible face. He didn’t speak and went to the kitchen. He took sweeties and by the way he took Jimin wrist and drove him upstairs.

They stayed silent as they were walking.

When they were in the room, Jungkook closed it, opened a bag of candies and ate some. Jimin wasn’t understood why Jungkook dragged him here if it was for not talking to him.

After he ate, he put the bags on a desk and he walked towards Jimin. The latter was afraid, he didn’t know what his friend had planned.

As Jungkook was taking a step closer, Jimin would take a step back until he was against a wall.

« You made a mistake ChimChim… A big mistake. »

Jimin didn’t understand and was kind of surprised about what he was saying.

« What? What mistake? I didn’t do anything!»

Jungkook laughed. It was an ironic laugh. « You… You slept with Suga.»

«Oh…» It was all Jimin could say. He looked down biting his lower lips.

« I though you loved me…»

Jimin looked up and saw Jungkook walking to his bed. Jimin slid against the wall and hid his face in his hands.

« I do…I still do…» He spoke with a shaky voice. He heard Jungkook walking towards him. The boy sat down in front of him and he placed his forehead against Jimin’s. He embraced him and murmured with a small voice.

« You’re mine… I’m afraid…I’m afraid of losing you…Don’t forget you’re mine. »

Jimin started to cry and Jungkook cried as well.

« Sleep with me tonight, ChimChim. »

The said ChimChim looked up. « What…What about your friends? They’ll hate you if you do that… »

« Forget the others, just for one night. It will be only you and I tonight.»