He belongs to me

Can't you see I crave you?

In the main living room, the boys were on the couches, laughing at a Korean drama which was on the television.

They were talking about everything and anything; they tried to know Jin because since they didn’t know him. They were all passing a very good time.

 

Jimin who was on his bed, lying in a fetal position, stood up and walked in the corridor and then down stairs. Once he was at the ground floor he stopped; he saw all the boys happy and his heart started to hurt him. He felt like he should not be here, with them; he felt alone and sad, he wanted to cry so badly but he tried not to.

He wanted to go back in his room but Suga saw him.

 

« hey, what you’re doing young man? »

 

Jimin froze and looked down at his feet; he didn’t want to look at Suga, the boy was scaring him out.

 

« are you mute or something? I asked you something. »

 

Now, everyone was watching him, silently, waiting for an answer. Some of them thought that he was never going to answer and that he was going to run upstairs and never coming back down again.

Jimin felt his eyes burning, he wanted to cry. He was scared. He was afraid to be beaten up if he didn’t reply but he couldn’t speak. He opened his mouth and closed it right after. He was really not confident.

He, then, felt a presence beside him; he looked up and saw Suga. He thought he was going to faint.

 

« You’re alright young man? »

 

Jimin closed his eyes tightly to hold his tears. He felt alone even more. He was wondering why it was not Jungkook who was beside him right him. He wondered why the stranger was worried about him. He had a lot of questions in his mind and couldn’t speak.

 

« Don’t worry, he’s alright. He’s just a who tries to be a rebel.

-Namjoon don’t say that, he doesn’t try to be a rebel. –said Jungkook.-

 

Namjoon didn’t say anything after; Suga was always beside Jimin and put a hand on the boy’s shoulder.

 

« Why you don’t speak? »

 

Jimin sighted and looked into Suga eyes. He was almost crying and the dark haired boy noticed that.

 

« Come with me on the small living room. »

 

He took Jimin’s wrist and dragged him to the small living room.

Jungkook who saw what just happened sighted and looked down trying to forget the sensation in his stomach.

 

 *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

Jimin and Suga were in the small living room which was not that small Jimin thought.

They sat down on a red leather couch in the middle of the room. Jimin was looking down, his hands on his laps; Suga was looking at him, trying to know what Jimin was thinking.

 

« Why were you almost crying? What happened? Did you get hurt or something? »

Jimin shook his head to say no.

 

« So what for?

-Because… Because I wanted to go to the toilet which I couldn’t find so I wanted to ask you or Jin but when I saw you all, happy… and I was alone… I felt even more alone... »

 

Suga felt bad for the boy in front of him; he wanted to take him in his arms but he didn’t know if he was allow to do it or not. So he only put his hand on Jimin’s shoulder.

 

« I’m sorry to bother you…

-You’re not, don’t worry… »

 

Suga stood up and walked out the room, leaving the boy alone, once again.

 

Jimin felt alone, and now, he was not holding his tears. He always wanted to pee but he didn’t want to ask someone, he didn’t even want stay anymore.

He finally got out of the room and made his way really faster to the second floor, trying to avoid everyone.  He went in the bedroom and jumped on the bed and lay on it. He took his phone and buds and listened to some music before he felt asleep.

 

*..*..*Around Midday*..*..*

 

Jungkook was with Jin in the kitchen, preparing the meal when Suga came. He sat down on the chair, his arms on the table and his head on them; he was thinking and Jin saw it so he naturally asked him « What’s happening buddy? »

Suga looked up at his friend and then at Jungkook.

 

« Jungkook-ah? »

 

The said Jungkook turned to face the elder and hummed.

 

« You know, your friend, Jimin, he’s always like that?

-What do you mean “like that”? »

 

Jungkook started to feel the anger fill his body, he tighten his grip on the spoon he was holding and his eyes became a bit darker.

 

« I mean so quiet and shy, is he always like that? »

 

Jungkook looked down, turned around, exposing his back to Suga. « He’s only afraid. » he murmured.

Suga who heard Jungkook’s sentence, arched an eyebrow but he didn’t reply and he stood up and went back to the living room.

*.*

When the meal was ready, Jin told Namjoon to go upstairs to tell Jimin that the meal was ready.

The blond haired boy sighed heavily but Jin was his hyung so he didn’t say anything and did what he was told to.

Namjoon and Jungkook both thought that it was a wrong idea and there were going to have screams in the mansion house.

 

When he reached the second floor, Namjoon knocked at the door twice but no response. He decided to open the door and saw the brunette boy in the bed. He let out a sigh; looked up at the ceiling and went to the sleepy boy. He put a hand on the boy’s shoulder and shook him.

 

« Are you going to wake up ?! »

 

He shook him harder. Jimin didn’t wake up.

 

« WAKE YOUR UP!! »

 

Jimin woke up, sat up and felt his head spinning.

 

« The meal’s ready so get up and get your down. »

 

Namjoon went out of the room. Jimin stood up on his feet, his eyes becoming watery, he walked down the stairs.

He arrived in the dining room and sat down between Jin and Suga and in front of Jungkook.

He looked down at his plate, took his fork and started to eat. He felt bad and not at his place, he wanted to be everywhere but here. He felt his eyes becoming wet again. He rubbed his eyes quickly but Jungkook saw him.

 

« Boo? » Jungkook asked at Jimin who looked up at him.

« Neh? »

« What were you doing? I heard Namjoon hyung screamed. »

 

Jimin looked at Namjoon and right after at his dish.

 

« He was sleeping and let me tell you if you don’t know it yet, your friend his really hard to wake up and it’s the last time I’m doing this because it’s gonna turn into a murder! »

 

Taehyung, J-Hope, Jungkook and obviously Namjoon laughed to the latter sentence. Jimin was almost crying and was afraid to look up. He continued to eat slowly, avoiding the laughs of the guys. Suga who felt bad for him patted his head at smiled slightly; Jimin glanced at the elder boy and smiled even though he was still scared by the boy.

Jimin’s eternal love, Jungkook, saw the scene unfolding before his eyes. Once again he felt the anger towards Suga was filling his body. He hated the fact that the boy was trying to be friend with HIS best friend. He wanted to punch both of them but he didn’t do anything, he shouldn’t felt jealous of this dark haired. He knew too well that Jimin was belonging to him and that he would never fall for someone else and this made his smirk.