i'm not your toy

Can't you see I crave you?

« Forget the others, just for one night. It will be only you and I tonight. »

Jimin looked dumbfounded at Jungkook who had a serious look on his face. Jimin broke the hug and got up on his feet slowly.

Jungkook arched an eyebrow and asked him what was wrong. « I thought that it was what you wanted. I thought I was the only one in your heart. You changed your mind quickly. »

Jimin had sad eyes. He lowers his head and looked at the ground. He stood by the door, the hand already on the knob. He stayed silent trying to gather his thoughts. He wanted to stay and sleep with Jungkook but at the same time he didn’t want to because he couldn’t wash away the idea that, maybe, it was a trap.

« I hate being your toy. I always knew I was but now I don't know.. It seems clear like crystal now... You really don't like me and your playing with me, you use me, I'm only here to do your and entertain your friends. You only love making fun of me. You like the idea that I can do everything for you even though you act like a around, never showing me any attention, never caring even a second. You really think I’m a piece of . I'M NOT YOUR TOY FOR GOD'S SAKE! »

And with that he left his Jungkook’s room and went downstairs.

The boys saw Jimin almost running angry downstairs and going to the small living room. They wondered for a minute what could have happened. But since no one really appreciate Jimin they washed off the idea of asking him what’s going on and why not trying to make him feel better. But Jin, who wasn't in there side decided to see the younger.

He went in the small living room and he saw the boy lying on the couch, face hidden by the pillow under him. Jimin wasn’t feeling great. He wanted to scream but when he was opening his mouth nothing came out. There were like a pressure on his heart that was tightening it more and more.

Jin walked slowly and sat down beside Jimin and caressed him, drawing circles on his back.

« Hey buddy, what’s up? »

Jimin let out a loud noise of frustration and turned a little to see Jin and hugged a pillow.

« I told him everything. I told him that he should stop this game that was killing me slowly. »

Jin didn’t seem to understand what the younger was saying so the latter started to tell the entire story from the beginning.

 

On the other side, Yoongi was going out the bathroom in a boxer and a towel on his head. He made his way downstairs and felt some wind caressing his still wet body.

« Who the hell leave the window open?! » He looked at everyone with a dead glare.

He felt a little bit cold but he was not going to close the window.

« Where’s Jin hyung? » He suddenly asked looking everywhere around him.

« he’s in the small living room with Jimin.» Namjoon answered lazily, not taking off his eyes from the TV screen.

Suga started being worried. He went in the direction of the other living room. They were effectively there, laughing. He walked towards them and sat down in an armchair.

« So boys, what are you laughing at? »

Jimin stop laughing immediately and looked down Yoongi’s almost body. He blushed hard and hid his face in a pillow. Jin saw it and patted Jimin’s hair slowly with a grin.

« Nothing. » Jin answered with a little laugh in his voice.

Suga watched them suspiciously. « Hm.. Okay. I’m going.»

He walked back towards the door but then he stopped and turned his head. « Do you want something to drink or to eat? »

They both said no and with that Suga left them alone.

 

Few minutes later Jungkook was running furiously downstairs. He has a cold expression on his face as he was watching and scanning the boys in the main living room. He couldn’t find the person he was looking for so he walked angrily to the backyard. No one to be seen. He came back fast and asked with a barking tone where Jimin was. Suga stood up, crossed his arms and asked him calmly what he wanted from Jimin.

« Where is he?! » Jungkook asked again, totally ignoring his hyung.

Namjoon looked lazily at the maknae and then stood up and walked in direction of the stairs. « He’s there. » He replied to the younger, pointing his finger towards the small living room before he went upstairs.

Jungkook didn’t say a thing and went where Jimin was.

The door swung open violently. Jimin and Jin straighten up immediately, in shock. Jin stood up and was in the middle of telling him to calm down but Jungkook cut him through his sentence.

« DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN GO AWAY LIKE THAT??! IMMA TRYING TO BE NICE AND THAT’S HOW YOU THANK ME ?? BY RUNNING AWAY???! »

Jungkook’s eyes were black, perhaps we were able to catch the sight of flames burning in his eyes since he was really angry at his friend.

« I’M TRYING TO BE KING AND YOU’RE REJECTING ME LIKE I’M NOTHING TO YOU???! YOU KNOW YOU’VE DONE A BIG MISTAKE PARK JIMIN!! You’re going to paid for that! »

He stepped towards Jimin and closed the distance between the two of them. He leaned in and his hot breathe wad hitting hardly against Jimin’s ear.

« You better be careful and watch behind your back. » He whispered harshly before turning and going away.

A cold shiver ran down Jimin’s spine and he gulped hardly. He couldn’t move, he was like frozen by Jungkook’s words playing in replay in his mind.

 

When Jungkook passed by the door of the main living area he clapped his hands to catch everyone’s attention.

« Boys! Come on, we have a plan to set up. »

The boys understood immediately what the maknae was meaning and so, then, they all stood up with a smirk plastered on their face as they followed Jungkook upstairs in his room.

 

Jimin knew it was not a good sign. Something bad was going to happen really really soon.

Jin saw Jimin’s worried look and he saw his face getting paler. He put him into a warm hug and kissed the top of his head. He could feel the small body of the younger shaking in his arms.

Suga walked in and joined them and when he reached the sofa he patted the younger’s head.

« Come on, let’s sleep. » He said softly while grabbing gently Jimin’s wrist. Then he led him upstairs.

They went in Suga’s bedroom and Jimin sat down on the bed.

« Take off your clothes. » Suga commended and Jimin obeyed diligently. He took of his clothes slowly and threw them onto the floor. Suga was smiling slightly at the scene unfolding before his eyes.

When Jimin was undressed, but still in his underwear, Suga approached him, sat down on the bed as well and caressed the younger’s cheek. The latter leaned in the touch with a soft smile as he closed his eyes.

« Let’s sleep now and don’t worry okay? »

It wasn’t a real question so Jimin didn’t bother to reply and just nodded.

Suga stood up and turned the lights off, then came back to the bed and slid under the cold sheets and then hugged Jimin tightly against his chest. He drew circles on his back while kissing Jimin’s fluffy hair.

Jimin felt better in his hyung’s arms. He almost made him forget about Jungkook’s plan.

Then, they ended up falling asleep in each other arms, listening to the sweet melody of their heart beats.