Let's be weird together, okay?

Can't you see I crave you?

I'm sorry, i couldn't apload a chapter before... My school schedule is weird but i'm soon in vacation so i will be able to write ^^ I hope you'll enjoy this chapter! Please leave a comment!



After they finished eating, Jimin hurried to the second floor and to the bedroom.

No one really noticed and even if they did, they didn’t care about him.

 

x.x.x.x.x.x

 

Jimin stayed in the bedroom all day long. He had watched anime since he was up and finished the first season of Tokyo Ghoul. It didn’t bother him to stay all day in the room, especially when the house was full of people he hates. But Jimin was a bit hungry but he didn’t want to go down.

 

The other boys were in the garden, playing soccer, having a good time together. They didn’t seem like they cared about the boy upstairs. But actually, there were two guys who were worried : Jin and Yoongi. They were both thinking that it was a strange situation, especially the fact that Jimin wasn’t moving from the bedroom made them confused.

Yoongi, who was coming back from the kitchen with bottles of water in his hands, suddenly said that he was wondering something.

« What are you wondering hyung? » J-hope asked while lying down in the grass.

« I was wondering why he didn’t come, even only few minutes» He said while sitting down beside Jin and the boy put his head on Yoongi’s laps.

Jungkook looked away and said that he didn’t know or maybe it was because Jimin didn’t like people. Namjoon sighed and sat down with the others.

« You know it’s wrong. We all knew it. »

Jungkook looked at him; he didn’t want him to say the truth bit he couldn’t deny it: he was lying.

« He doesn’t stay with us because he doesn’t like us and I think it’s pretty obvious, we don’t like him either. » Taehyung, beside him, agreed by shaking his head.

Jin let out a sigh of frustration.

« It’s hard for us… We don’t know what to do or how to act towards him…»

Jungkook giggled and they all looked at him with a questionably look.

« I think, Suga hyung doesn’t care about what we think and act the way he wants with Jiminie. » He then looked at Suga who was staring at him with a smirk.

« Exactly Jungkook-shi, I don’t care about what you think. »

 Jungkook wanted to beat him. His eyes began to become black. ‘Don’t dare touching him, I’ll make you regret it.’ He thought.

« Let’s play again!!!» Taehyung screamed, jumping and running in the direction of the ball.

They all laughed and followed the energetic boy.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*

 

It was 19:32. They were all lying messily on the couch. Namjoon was at the left edge of it with his feet on the coffee table. Beside him, or on him, there was Taehyung who had his feet on Namjoon’s laps and his face on Jin’s one. The latter had his finger on the younger’s hair and was looking at him with a soft smile. Jungkook was on the floor, his head on his knees. And, the last one, Yoongi was sitting like a on an armchair.

They didn’t know what to do and they were all tired because of their tiring afternoon.

« HUNGRYYY! » Taehyung screamed, pouting and crossing his arms on his chest.

Jin chuckled, still looking at the young boy tenderly.

In fact they were all hungry and they all agreed to eat but there was a problem. Since they were all really tired, no one wanted to cook a good meal.

« We can go to the restaurant» J-Hope proposed to his friends.

They all stood up, out their shoes on but they were stopped by Jin’s voice.

« Do you think we should ask Jimin if he wants to eat with us? »

They mumbled and sighed. « I guess, It’s better if we asked him… He might be hungry..» Jin argued.

But the problem was that no one wanted to check Jimin. Suga wanted, actually, but he told that Jimin was a bit scared of him and it was the truth. They ended up with picking a boy randomly and Taehyung was the one to be chosen.

The chosen boy walked sadly to the second floor. He was sure that someone will be hurt.

When he was in front of the door, he knocked, knocked and knocked again. He lost his patience, hurried angry in the room, he took Jimin by the collar and put him against the nearest wall.

« CAN’T YOU OPEN THE DAMN DOOR?! »

He let him go and screamed again.

« I’VE WALKED HERE JUST FOR YOU AND YOU DON’T EVEN OPEN THE DOOR! »

Jimin looked at him and then at the floor.

«I’m sorry hyung…»

«I’m sorry! IM SORRY! That’s all you can say?! I finally fully understand why I hate you! You’re not a man, you’re a ! »

Jimin started to cry and his boy was shaking. It was the first time Taehyung told him that he hated him. He knew it but it was the first time he heard it from Taehyung’s mouth.

Taehyung turned to face him, he was ready to speak again but he saw the boy crying. He cleared his throat and speak but with a softer voice.

« So, I came here because we wanted to know if you would come to the restaurant with us.»

Jimin shook his head and spoke with an inaudible voice. « Leave me alone. »

Taehyung didn’t reply and left the crying boy alone, again.

 

When Tae was downstairs, he said that Jimin didn’t want to come with them and with that they all headed to the restaurant.

°.°              

While they were at the restaurant, Jimin was still in the bedroom, listening to “Doe kimi wo suki ni natter shimattandarou?” (-why did I fall in love with you-) by DBSK. He was listening to carefully at the lyrics. He sighed. He ran his fingers through his hair.

« Do you hate me too Jeon Jungkook, just like Taehyung does?...Why did I crave you so much? Because of you I’m alone here. I’d rather be alone at home than be here…I guess you hate me a lot if you brought me here…»

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

It was really late when the boys came back to the mansion house. It was really dark outside and the stars were shining brightly.

Since they came back late, they all went to their respective bedrooms. Everyone expected Yoongi. He went to his bedroom and then he went on the balcony. He looked up at the dark blue sky full of stars and smiled. Then, he took something in his closet and went downstairs.

°.°

On the other hand, Jimin who still hadn’t eat, was starving.

He had heard his hyungs when they came back and he heard the bedroom’s doors slamming so he decided to go to the kitchen. He slowly opened the door, he walked in the corridor on tiptoes and went down the stairs guardedly.

When he finally reached the kitchen, he saw a light from outside. He opened the bay window and he moved gradually to the garden.

He saw a silhouette in the swimming pool, so he walked toward it.

« What are you doing? » He asked to the person. He didn’t see his face yet.

The person turned around and gave Jimin a sweet smile. It was Suga. The boy swam to the edge of the pool.

« I take a midnight swim.» He replied with a light laugh.

« You’re weird.» Jimin muttered as he gave a lazily kick in a stone.

«So, let’s be weird together, okay?»

Suga had a serious tone when he said it. As Jimin was a bit dumbfounded, he giggled and went out of the pool and it was at this moment that Jimin looked up at Suga. Jimin blushed really hard and looked away not to see the body of the older boy.

« Yoongi hyung ! – he whined, frustrated.- You could tell me you were ! »

The boy laughed as he took the white towel which was on the ground. Then, he walked towards Jimin and he took his hand gently. He led him into the mansion, closed the bay window and took a seat on a chair in the kitchen. Jimin sat in front of him, avoiding Suga’s eyes.

« So…Why did you come down at first? I don’t think it’s because you wanted to take a midnight swim with me »

Suga was still holding Jimin’s hand. The latter could feel his face blushing hard. ‘I might be red like a tomato…’ He thought.

« I… I wanted to take something to eat… I’m a little bit hungry…»

‘Liar, you’re famished as !’ Jimin’s conscious said to him.

Suga smiled, let out Jimin’s hand, stood up and he began to cook. Jimin felt his hand being colder without his hyung’s hand holding his.

« I hope you like scrambled eggs young boy. »

In fact, Jimin hated this nickname. Every time someone called him like that he wanted to punch the person but when it came from Yoongi, it made Jimin smile internally.

°.°

Five minutes later and a long, uneasy silent, the ‘meal’ was ready. Suga put the plate in front of Jimin and the boy ate. It was quite uncomfortable for the younger because Yoongi was staring at him very intensely.

He ate quickly and Yoongi put the dishes in the dishwasher. After, Yoongi took Jimin’s hand -again- and they went up.

 

The elder stopped in front of his bedroom’s door and smiled softly at the younger.

« I don’t want to let you go. »

Jimin’s eyes widen. His jaw was opened big, almost touching the floor. « W-What? » He tried to speak but his mind couldn’t make a proper sentence.  

« Sleep with me, please. » Suga pouted and Jimin swore to the good God that it was the prettiest thing he ever say in his life. ( after Jungkook, of course.)

« W-Why? » Jimin asked shyly.

« First: I think you spend too much time alone and, secondly: I want you to sleep with me that’s all. »

Jimin didn’t know what to do and to be honest he didn’t have enough time to think about it because Suga pulled him gently in the room. Suga, then, closed the door and told Jimin to go in the bed while he put a boxer and a short.

Jimin did it and put the sheets over him, making himself comfortable.

Suga came five minutes later, wearing a black basketball short. He went under the covers, he lay on his side and looked at the boy before him.

«You’re so cute; how can we hate such an adorable angel? »

Jimin blushed and hid his face in the pillow, embarrassed by the compliment. The older guy took this opportunity to rubbed his back gently.

«I go to the hairdresser tomorrow; you want to come with me? »

Jimin looked up at him and said that it can be cool, so he’ll come with him.

« Cool! Thanks! Let’s sleep now okay? »

Jimin nodded and went, naturally, in Suga arms for his greatest pleasure. Suga put few soft kisses on Jimin’s forehead and they both felt asleep, in each other arms.