Where it all started

Can't you see I crave you?

Park Jimin was a seventeen years old boy who was in high school. He was not really popular but was known. He was not shy but he was quiet. He worked hard at school to be one of the better students. He was not one of the best unfortunately because he should always do his best friend homework when the latter didn’t want to do it. Talking about his best friend, the boy was the most popular guy in the school and in town. The first reason was that he had a lot of money, indeed his parents, and he was popular almond girls because like they say “Oppa is the most handsome guy!”. Well, it was not wrong. The boy was really beautiful; he had hazel eyes, which were shining, with long lashes, he also had a brighten smile, deep dark hair which gave him a really y look. In fact he looks really innocent, almost like an angel but god knows that Jimin’s best friend was more like a demon than an angel.

But demon or angel, Jimin loved him so much that it hurts.

He was in love with his best friend but he didn’t like him the way he did.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*

Wednesday morning.

 

Jimin was running through the hallway of the school, searching for his best friend.

 

“Where can he hide?”

 

He needed to see him to give the homework he told him to do.

 

Running and running again, calling his name every minute, he finally found the dark haired boy at the basketball court. The boy was talking – and flirting too- with a blonde girl.

Jimin sighted. He knew he shouldn’t go talk to him when he’s with a girl but if he didn’t give him the homework his friend will be angry too so he just waited for his best friend. He sat down under a cherry blossom tree and took a book from his backpack.

He tried to read but he couldn’t be focused on what he was reading. He sighted again and looked up at the shy. He felt alone, sometimes he felt like a loner even if he had friends and everything. He felt even more alone when he saw that even the birds have someone to be with.

 

“I’ll not be alone if you loved me back” Jimin thought aloud. He closed his book, put it back in his backpack and stood up. He walked toward his friend and gave him the homework and walked away without looking at him a second time.

 

He was fed up of him even if he loved him. He called him his best friend but did Jungkook considered him as his best friend too? He didn’t know and some of the time he doubted about it when he saw the way he talked to him.

 

He went to class; he was late but he didn’t care. He knocked and walked in. The professor gave him a weird look because it was not his type to be late. He didn’t say anything and let the boy sat down at his place. Once he was on the chair, he took his notebook from his backpack and his pencil case.  He started to draw instead of writing what the professor was saying but, once again, he didn’t care. Today was not a good day and he knew it so he didn’t give a damn about it.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

Lunch time. He was looking for his best friend and found him with some guys he didn’t know.

He sighted and went to the cafeteria where he found people he knew. He sat down with them and talked a little.

 

" you’re not with him?

-No…

-Why not?

-He’s with some people and I don’t want to bother him you know…

-oh… you miss him, don’t you?

-Ooooh shut up man! Don’t wanna talk about him today and I don’t even want to see him!

-yeah of cour-

-AAAH JIMIN YOU’RE HERE! –shouted Jungkook, running.

-Yeah… What do you want?

-I take you with me Sunday! I know you do anything during the holidays, I take you with me for two weeks in my friend mansion house!!

 

Jungkook was really excited by that but, jimin was definitely not.

 

Jimin’s point of view

Jinjja? I hope it’s a joke…

 




END

HEEELLOOOOOO ◕‿◕

I hope you liked it !

I know this chapter is really short but the next one is gonna be more longer, i promise!

Please leave comment! ◡‿◡✿ I wanna know what you think about it ^^

Luv you ღ◕‿◕。 ❤