Chapter 2

Can't you see I crave you?

Sunday early in the morning, around 5 AM, Jimin was packing his stuffs to go to Jungkook’s friend expensive mansion.

He was not exciting at all. They were going to have 3 boys that Jimin knew and those 3 boys really disliked Jimin and Jimin did too. They were always making fun of him with Jungkook. Yes, his so called best friend was making fun of him. What a really good friend Jungkook was, huh? And with those three boys there was going to have two unknown boys.

Jimin wished he could die on the road so he was not able to see them.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

6AM.

Jimin heard someone knocking on the door. He knew that it was the time to go.

He took his backpack and opened the door. He didn’t even bother to look at the person and closed and locked the door.

 

«Not even a smile? Okay…You’re already annoying me.»

 

Jimin didn’t reply and sighted.

They both walked to the black car; Jimin was going to sit at the front passenger seat but Jungkook stopped him.

 

«What’s wrong?

-I sit here. –said Jungkook.

-Who’s going to drive though?

-Taehyung is already in the car so –

-Neh, I understood. –he cut his friend off.»

 

He opened the car door, sat down and took his earphones off of his backpack. The way was going to be really really long he thought.

 

«Hey! You’re happy?»

 

No reply. Jimin just didn’t hear him.

Taehyung swore and drove away.

 

«We take Hobie-hyung and Namjoon hyung and right after we go to the mansion.

-IM SO EXCITED!!»

 

Jungkook was really happy to go there.

Jungkook and Taehyung were jumping on their sit, laughing.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.**.*.*.*.*

 

When they arrived to J-hope house, the boy was waiting out but not alone. Namjoon was with him.

Both of them headed to the car and went in.

 

«Hello guys!

-Hello! Oh…he’s here. –Namjoon looked at Jimin who was sit right next to him.

-Don’t fight please…»

 

Jungkook was looking at Namjoon with pleading eyes. Namjoon sighted.

 

«Alright...

-Kookie is right. He didn’t say anything for now, so don’t fight.

-You’ll have two weeks to fight.»

 

Jungkook said the last sentence, laughing out loud followed by his friends who started to laugh too.Jimin was looking at them, wondering why they were laughing like that but he didn’t think about it longer because he felt asleep.

 

*.*.*.**.*.*.*.*..*

 

3 hours later.

It was around 9 in the morning when the boys arrived.

The mansion house was really big and fancy.

 

Namjoon, who took Taehyung place in the car, parked the car in front of the big house and they all went out of the black car.

Jimin took off his earphones and put them back in his bag. Then he looked up and watched the big house in front of him. He was kind of amazed. He never saw a mansion house like this anywhere else than in movies. He was impressed and found the mansion really pretty.

He then felt a hand on his shoulder; he looked at the person beside him and relaxed when he saw his best friend.

 

«leggo man!»

 

When they reached the door of the mansion house and pressed the doorbell, a dark brown haired boy opened the door. He had a little smile drew on in lips and told them to come in.

The boy was a stranger to Jimin. He never heard about him and he never saw him. But he had to admit that was already afraid by the guy. Jimin could tell that the boy was cold even though he was smiling. Jimin felt uneasy around the guy.

He was the last who entered in the big house. His head was down; he followed Jungkook, trying to avoid the dark haired boy’s look, and went to the huge living room. In this room there was a tall, really handsome boy with milky face, sweet light brown eyes; he seemed to be really nice.

‘If he takes me in his arm, I think I would never let go’ thought Jimin, smiling a bit.

« Jimin»

 

The said boy looked up at Jungkook, waiting for the boy to keep on talking.

 

« Fine, you’re paying attention for the first time of the day. – He sighted.- So, you all know Suga the son of the owner of this pretty mansion house and for the one who don’t know this person, I mean Jimin –he turned to look at Jimin- this is Suga.

-Ok…

-Only ‘okay’? Really? You’re serious? –Namjoon said already annoyed and kindof chocked-

-What did you expect from him, Namjoon? –said Taehyung.

-WHATEVER! There’s someone you don’t know here, it’s Suga’s friend: Seokjin.

-Hello! You can call me Jin, I prefer. –said the boy with a big bright smile.

-Nice to meet you!! »

 

They bended down and smiled expected for Jimin.

After it, Suga told them that he was going to show them where they were going to sleep so all walked upstairs to the first floor.

When they were in the corridor, Suga asked the boys if they wanted to share a room or not.

 

« With Taehyung! –Jungkook said, jumping around his friend.»

 

Suga laughed and give them one room with a big bed.

 

«I wanna be with Namjoon.-J-hope turned to face Namjoon- if you want!

-Yeah, of course I want!

-Alright, come on, it’s the one at the end of the corridor.»

 

Suga walked with J-hope and Namjoon, showing them the bedroom and how it was and he went back in the corridor; He saw Jimin, who was looking sadly at the ground, waiting lonely.

 

«Hey you.

-Neh Suga hyung?»

 

Jimin looked up, to face the boy and tried to smile but failed.

 

«It’s Yoongi for you since I don’t know you.

-Oh… ok..

-So, you sleep alone I guess?»

 

Jimin looked down and murmured a small ‘yes’. Suga took Jimin wrist gently and leaded him to the second floor.

 

«Why-why are we coming here?

-No more bedrooms. You’re going to sleep here, next to my room. Fine?

-I think…»

 

'I don’t wanna sleep alone' Jimin thought, walking in the bedroom, sitting on the queen size bed; a single tear drop down on his cheek.

 




END

HEEELLOOOOOO ◕‿◕

I hope you liked it !

Please leave comment! ◡‿◡✿ I wanna know what you think about it ^^

Luv you ღ◕‿◕。 ❤