4th Day in Japan – Damsels in distress (Hyun’s part)

Again... Perhaps.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her Yong was leaving the club with another woman in his arms. Like a sniper had shot her right in the heart, the bullet pierced through her flesh, her veins and the pain reverberated to her every nerve ending and every little inch of her body. Her world came to a complete standstill. The loud music in the background, drowned out and all around her moved in slow motion as she watched their back view disappeared out the main door. An unfamiliar heaviness weighed her still like a stone statue. Her breath was caught, constricted in her chest, choking with so much emotion that she felt like she would combust. She could not believe what she saw.  

A fat tear streamed down her face and Hyun wiped it off before anyone saw it. She was in no mood to play neither would she be good company. But she needed to fill that gaping bleeding hole in her heart. She needed to be with her people who loved her - needed their warmth, their comfort and their company to forget what she saw.

She in a long deep breath to compose herself and walked towards the private room to be with her Unnies - Her People. 

Cheers erupted all around her as everybody welcomed her and her vision blurred as tears started to collect in her eyes. Tiffany and Taeyeon both announced loudly, “Yong Seobang has gone to the washroom to pretty himself up for you, Maknae.” They high five each other and turned to Hyun to send her their air kisses before reducing themselves to giggling high school kids.

Knowing that he had left with another woman, what her Unnies said was another round of hook and jab at where it hurt most. She forced a smile at them and turned towards the high table of wine bottles and glasses, with the intent to drink into oblivion. So that the hurt would stop or at least numb it a little and so that her stupid head will stop flashing that scene and make her relive the pain over and over again.  

Seeing the other CN boys sitting and laughing away while they tease Yuri and SooYoung, was a sharp reminder of his absence. She felt a refreshed and renewed level of hurt, ache, anger and deception crash into her all at once. Not exactly sure which emotion took precedence when another tear escaped her eye and Hyo caught it before Hyun could wipe it away.

Hyo was all concern as she wiped Hyun’s tear with her finger. “Hyunnie love, why are you crying? Why… why… why… what is wrong, tell your favourite Unnie?”

Those comforting words were what she wanted to hear. The words that were supposed to soothe her had reduce Hyun into a tearing doll. Hyo’s expression morphed to a worried one and used the cuffs of her bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter