5th day back in Korea – A picture speaks a thousand words (Part 2 - Yong's)

Again... Perhaps.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The instant CEO Han’s office door closed behind YongHwa and his entourage, CEO Han was beyond livid. He grabbed the Ipad from MD Kim and threw it impulsively at the wall, smashing it into pieces, as rage blinded him.

Business and monies aside, he hated that his favourite boy, one he loved like his own son was being played and yet this angel of a boy was willing to go down alone in this as the loser in love, just so that he could protect Hyun. Once is one time too many. He could not prevent what happened in 2011 but this time around he was not going to allow YongHwa to look bad.

CEO Han turned to MD Kim who was still trying to recover from the shock of her damaged Ipad and ordered, “In an hour's time, release a statement that YongHwa is travelling to Japan and that we are unable to verify the details with him at the moment. Add that he does not have a non-date clause in his contract and that we do not interfere in our Artiste’s personal life especially given that he is of age to date and...” He paused momentarily and narrowed his eyes before continuing, “in the meantime, make it compelling for your contact at Dispatch to go to that café and restaurant at Sinsa-dong to retrieve any CCTV recording from last night that supports SM’s friend claim. And hm.... my day would be a wholesome lot sweeter if they have something big to disclose that can over-shadow this. I do not want YongHwa to be bothered unnecessarily especially with the impending Asia tour.”

“I understand CEO. I will get to it immediately.”  

MD Kim words earlier about Hyun’s denial of them dating kept repeating in YongHwa’s head as he walked down the corridor leading to the lift. Suddenly it was year 2011 again. She had once again denied him publically. The heart ache he felt earlier quickly escalated into a pain so raw, it felt like as if his heart had been mauled open by demented monsters inside his chest.

He stumbled and leaned against the wall for some momentary support. He shut his eyes and clenched at his chest harder, trying to hold his wounded heart together, but the pain enveloped and smothered him.

He felt someone’s hand on him and MinHyuk’s voice saying something but there were just sounds in his ears and did not seem to mean anything. He dragged in a deep breathe to open up his chest and opened his eyes when Bruce handed him his mobile to show him a message from Hyun.  

He opened up the message and it read, “I’m sorry.” Simple words that typically soothed pain and made situations better, had spread hurt deep and wide in him instead. His face fell and tears pooled in his eyes, threatening to blur his vision. He switched off his mobile, passed it back to Bruce and adjusted his cap, pulling it lower to cover more of his face before entering the lift.

The ride to the airport was a quiet one as YongHwa kept his eyes on the passing sights from the moving vehicle. He had declined the CN boys company and Bruce consider

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter