2nd day in Japan – Uncertainty (Hyun’s part)

Again... Perhaps.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun woke up feeling warm and weighty, all wrapped up in Yonghwa’s arms. Looking around the unfamiliarity around her, she tried to remember last night.

It took her a few minutes to recollect how she ended up sleeping in Yong’s arms. Flashes of how everything developed unfolded, frame by frame, in her head like a movie and she could not help blushing.

So, everything really did take place. It was not just a good, oh so good, dream. She was bathing in last night’s good memories when it dawned on her that she was the one who shamelessly initiated all that physicality.

Not exactly sure how she should react and knowing that she was not ready to face Yong, she carefully unwrapped herself from Yong and walked towards the door stealthily.

Just before heading out of his room, she turned to take another look at his sleeping form and let her vision lingered on his soft kissable lips. Her thought were fuzzy with euphoria and almost like a nemesis, apprehension crept in and enveloped her. 

As soon as she walked into her room, she let out a huge breath and plopped her body down onto her bed burying her face in her pillow, repeating muffledly into the pillow, “babo.. babo.. jingja babo.. eotteohge jigeum.”

The clock in her room indicated that it was 5.00am and Hyun decided to go for a run around the hotel’s vicinity. In hope that the cool fresh morning air would offer her some clarity, she pushed herself into a sprint, mimicking her mental need to run away from last night.

Once again, Hyun fled like a little coward. Seeing how her Unnies and Sunbaes had to cope with the public’s scrutiny and the intensity of the company’s pressure. She was sure that she did not want to entrap herself in something she had no inkling of managing. Therefore, she ran away from having a relationship and denied herself to feel anything for anyone of the opposite since debut.

She was determined to stay focused on her career until a certain rocker boy with his snaggletooth smile and mischievous ways managed to sneak his way into her heart. That was 5 years ago. She convinced herself then that her inexperienced heart ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter