5th day in Japan - Turn up the intensity (Part 1)

Again... Perhaps.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YongHwa’s demeanour was one that seemed relaxed when he leaned then rest his rear on the writing table as he waited for Hyun answer. Hyun was standing straighter than usual.

The contrast in their body language suggested that he was teasing her a little more than she could manage at that moment.

Never in her wildest dream had Hyun ever imagined that she would be in a situation like this. Her mind was clouded with thoughts on how to better handle this "tug of war, battle for your man" game, should she find Seo Jin in his room, or worse, how should she manage her heart if she had caught them in the act.

Her heart tugged and imagined the worst when she saw Yong’s freshly showered state. But she told herself that she had come too far to back out without acquiring a clear answer. So, she pushed herself on, forced a brave façade and supressed her anxiety even though inside, she was shaking from the anticipation of the unknown, as adrenaline raced through her veins.

Her mind was clouded with so many thoughts when Yong posed his question in reply to her question - “So… who should I be hiding her from if the supposed She was indeed in my room?”

Needed some deciphering before she understood what he was driving at. She was being taunted by the very same man that she had set out to fight for. On instinct, she felt more annoyed with him teasing her than that girl’s existence at that moment.

Hyun eyes were aglow with annoyance when she darted her eyes to his. She clenched her jaws together tightly before continuing speaking in that same slow, controlled manner.

“All day, I hoped to be alone with you. I waited for calls and text that did not come. So I called to invite you to Tiffany's party as instructed and I thought that you would turn down the invite to tell me that you only want to spend time with me. But no… you sounded only too happy to be in everybody’s company rather than to be alone with me.”

“But I thought you wanted me to go which explained your call me to extend the invitation. You could have just told me what you really wanted.” Yong retorted in defence, softly.

“You hang up on me even before I could say anymore. To top it all, you did not even wait to see me and left the club together with that girl you kissed in your music video.”  She continued, ignoring his defence.

“Baby, there is a very good explanation for this, really... I was..”  

Hyun was not ready to hear him explain and interrupted, “It was a simple question where a yes or no would suffice but no… you had to be so darn cryptic and tease me in this manner, keeping me on my toes… Is this your version of serving me the icing on the cupcake?!”

Hyun was now near tears with anger and continued ranting. “To think that I wanted to see you so much and was yearning for some alone time with you like some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter