Meet Taejoon

Because I Love You

Author POV-
 

"Jungkook-ah....." you say in hurry after Jungkook picks up the phone. "I... I need... you...."
 

"......."
 

"Plea-please.... I'm....... aaaarrrggghh.....!!!" the phone falls, and so do you. You almost faint right there, alone with no one with you.
 

The pain is getting worse every second. You can hear Jungkook's nebolous voice from the phone, but you have no more strength. You see blood are flowing from your crotch to legs, you are too shock for this. You close your eyes and hope the best for your son. 
 

An hour later, you open your eyes, but the celing is moving so fast. Not just ceiling, you see some people are following you, they are blurred in your eyes, but you can recognize them fast. You see your mom's face is frowning, while saying something you can't hear.

You see Jungkook's, Suga's and Jiyeon's face beside your mom. You close your eyes slowly again and feel the nebulizer is patches on your nose and mouth. You feel all the pain inside your body but you can't do anything again except laying on stretcher.
 

"Keep breathing miss! We arrive at emergency room." suddenly your mom's shadow disappear from the view, and also Jungkook and Suga. You have to enter the emergency room without them.
 

Doctor the nurses move quickly here and there. They take many things to help you and the baby.
 

"Now, miss, take a long breathe and try to push it slowly!" says the nurse.
 

You don't have any strenght anymore, but there's no more choice to keep the baby keep alive. You take a very long breathe and mobilize the whole energy in your body.
 

"Nnnnnggggggg.........." you push your energy out like you are pooing. You can hear the nurses and doctor are keep telling you to push. You grip the sheets and sweating, you feel like dying. The bones are like breaking, you feel like you are going to die after this, but you think about your baby all the time, you want him to be exist in this world, with you or without you, so you keep pushing hard and repeat what the doctor has told you.
 

Meanwhile outside the emergency room, four people are praying nonstop for you. Your mom can't stop crying and hoping something good for you, she is the most worried person about you because you are her one and only child, Jiyeon is trying to cool her down while she also worrying about you, Suga wants too see your baby born to this world so bad, so he prays and drown his face behind his hair.

And there's Jungkook who can't calm himself and never stop walking back and forth. He stokes his hair for many times, he looks like a true dad who wants to being there next to you, hold your hand tightly while you are giving a birth, wipe your sweat, and mostly the first man who carries your baby.
 

Too bad, Taehyung won't be the first man that touches your baby.
 

- 45 minutes later -
 

The doctor comes out, the four people are reflex standing up.
 

Your mother holds the doctor's hand, she still cry and her face shows expectations. "Doc, how is my daughter? Is she okay? How about the baby? Are they fine?" she asks insistently
 

"Can we see her now? She's fine, right?" Jungkook asks breathless.
 

The doctor smiles, "they are lucky, they are safe."
 

Everybody now can breathe freely again, the worries are now disappear.
 

"The baby is healthy, there's no disability on him, the mom gave birth normally. But, she lost too much energy and blood, she has to take long rest, she almost fainted." says the doctor.
 

"But there's no bad thing happened to them, right?" Suga adds question.
 

"No, even though their conditions are very weak, but they've through it well."
 

There's nothing to worry about. They come to the room to check you out and they feel so grateful that you still alive.
 

Your mom takes your hand and kisses it. She is really proud of you, she just can't believe that her daughter will struggle this hard and pass everything, she can't think about everything except your safety and life. And there are your friends, yes they might be extra happy for you, but their thought about Taehyung is breaking their happiness.
 

You are not awake, still sleeping for several hours. Yes, the energy that you spend are too much until you have to hibernate yourself. Your mom doesn't release your hand yet, and your friends are not leaving too. They can't be hundred percent relieved if you don't get up.
 

"I think we should leave them alone." Jungkook whispers, Suga and Jiyeon agree and they leave your mom alone with you.
They take breathe very hard.

 

"I can't handle this anymore..." Suga looks frustrated.
 

"What?"
 

"That son of satan needs lesson!" he snaps and walk with anger, but Jungkook holds him.
 

"Whoa, calm dude! Not now, okay?" says Jungkook.
 

"Can't you see Hyemi inside there?! She's dying, she lost her strength, she struggled too much alone!"
 

"But they're safe, Yoongi-ah! I'm mad too, but this is not the right time, got it?"
 

Suga holds his anger, he tries to be happy of the birth. He sits on the bench and think of what kind of revenge that will he give to Taehyung. Jungkook also mad, it's unbelievable how Taehyung flirting with another girl meanwhile his wife is struggling between dead and life.
 

* * *
Bugh!
A punch lands smoothly on Taehyung's cheekbone, it bruises within secons. Taehyung falls down and shock.

 

"Get up jerk!" Suga has so much lust in his voice.
 

"What?! Suga are you drunk?!" Taehyung gets up and wonder about his bestfriend, 'ex'-bestfriend exactly.
 

Without any answers, Suga punches Taehyung again and again, he gives no mercy. He doesn't let Taehyung up.
 

"Min Yoongi-ah...... what...... what the actual are you doin, duh?" Taehyung's face is full of blood flowing. Psycho Taehyung, he can't stop laughing even when he is dying.
 

"Get up! GET UP!" Suga kicks Taehyung on the ground harshly. It seems stupid, how can Taehyung gets up meanwhile Suga not even give him a chance to open his eyes. Taehyung tries to get up but Suga beats him, Suga satisfies his lust to knock Taehyung out. Suga sits on the top of Taehyung, they look like fighting psycho. "Dude, look at me!" Suga slams Taehyung's face, "are you even a dog? You are worse than animals."
 

"You are definitely drunk.... Yoongi-ah....."
 

"IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I DRUNK OR NOT!" Suga shouts at Taehyung, his madness is now exploding, he also wants to cry, "your wife was giving a birth at the hospital, she fought for two lives alone. You should be right there, at least pray for her or hold his hand. But you were somewhere, kissing with another girl who likes you just because you are rich!?"
Once again, Suga gives his haymaker, big surprise for Taehyung.

 

"Don't you ever--"
 

"Stop right there guys!" Jungkook interrupts the show. Suga knows Jungkook doesn't like this kind of thing, Jungkook grows more than the others. He likes to solve problems with a better way, but we never now what could be in Jungkook's mind.
 

"Heeey, Jeon Jungkook, help meeeeh!" Taehyung greets him. Jungkook walks toward them without a good expression on his face.
 

"Step aside!" Jungkook tells Suga to get off from Taehyung's side.
 

"But--"
 

"Now!" Jungkook suddenly turns cold, then Suga follow his command. Jungkook helps Taehyung get up and embraces Taehyung's shoulders.
 

"Jungkook-ah, our friend is nuts!" Taehyung points at Suga. At the same time, Suga wants to punch that guy for one more time, but he knows Jungkook will prevent.
 

"I know. He's really nuts, because of you." says Jungkook, now Taehyung speechless. "Listen bro, you are no longer married with Hyemi, you are now free to flirt with any girls you want. But remember, any girls except Lee Hyemi, got it?"
 

"Ooooh, Jungkook is crazy too." Taehyung laughs, "why? Why did you say that? Do you love her? She is my wife, you can't control me like that."
 

"Hyemi told me about it. She wanted me to convey to you, that you and her is over."
 

"Allright, now who the hell cares?! Besides, I don't wanna be with her." 
 

"Good then." Jungkook takes his hands. He leaves Taehyung first and then Suga follow him from behind.
 

Taehyung surprised, but he doesn't really care at all. He doesn't need you, his life is only playing here and there whenever and wherever he wants. 
 

@ Hospital
 

"So, where's my Taejoon?" Suga loosen his body after one hour sleeping on the couch.
 

"Your Taejoon, you said?" Jungkook laughs mocking, "he doesn't even want to see your ugly face!"
 

"Oh, shut up!" Suga rejects Jungkook.
 

You are carrying your baby while playing around with him. Sometimes you say something funny, you kiss his nose or his cheeks, you tell random story even though he can't understand you, but every mother does the same thing to her babies.
 

"Uuuh, look at that face, how swag he is." Suga enjoys the view, you and the baby.
You never feel this happy, this is the most beautiful time in your life. Carrying your baby and have some quality times with him, you finally see his cute little face, -feeding, playing together, bathe him and lot of things that you can do together with him. It seems like a happy ending, but it is not.

 

"Aren't you guys tired?" you asks them.
 

"No, how can we get tired if we are so happy to see you?" Jungkook smiles.
 

"I wanna stay here, to see your happiness." says Jiyeon.
 

"Yeah, we only go to school, and then comeback here after the school is over." adds Suga.
 

"Yes but--"
 

"Don't prevent us, we are happy to see you." Jungkook holds your hand as usual, he never fail to make your heart melts.
 

"Jungkook-ah," you make a little private conversation with Jungkook.
 

"Hm?"
 

"Have you told Taehyung about my intention?"
 

"Yeah, I've told him."
 

"And?"
 

"You already know his answer... maybe..."
 

You look at you baby's face and think about something, "Do you think Taejoon won't have a dad........... for a while?" you look worry.
Jungkook changes his position to make him more comfortable, "at least, he has the best mother in the world in his life."

 

"But, do you think Taehyung will regret everything he did?" you ask curiously.
 

- Tbc-