I Need You

Because I Love You

Author POV-
 

"Aren't you married to Krystal Jung? Why? You said she's pretty and she's y and smart and has good appereance. Maybe if you married to her, you would have such pretty or handsome baby, because you guys are match, aren't you?" You can't handle the way you talk. You break his heart more and even more. Maybe, Taehyung regrets everything.
 

"Hyemi-ah, plea--"
 

"NO!" you stop him, "from now on, you better stay away from my life. You'll get a better partner someday." you walk away and start to cry.
 

Hate and love at the same time. Your heart doesn't wanna leave but your mind does. You don't know if this teamwork will going well or you decide to quit.
 

Your weeks has been distracted, you meet Taehyung everyday, you get this teamwork . Taehyung stucks in your mind, you want him to be there but you don't. It's frustrating how Taehyung changes after you completely forget about him. The point is, he is comeback at the wrong time, or it would be better if he didn't comeback at all.
 

"This is nightmare." You drink a cup of coffee, your face looks shrink.
 

"Hyemi-ah, however, Taejoon has to know his real dad." Jiyeon catches you up with a spoon of cake.
 

"No! Not Taehyung."
 

"So, are you going to married again?" asks Jiyeon.
 

"I don't know," you hold your head, the stress are full filling your mind, "my son will be a fatherless forever."
 

"Just give him a chance to meet Taejoon, there won't be an apocalypse after all." Jiyeon increases her voice.
 

"I've through apocalypse since I married Taehyung, and this is the second." you can't speak properly again.
 

You make Jiyeon worries about you, she can't put a happy face as long as you keep sinking yourself under pressure.
 

"Please, just let Taehyung meets his son." Jiyeon begs you. You gaze at her, you think that she's right. You can't split a dad with his son, however, Taejoon will find out about his father and it will be worse if he knows it from other people, not you.
 

"Really? Should I let Taehyung?" you face turns glums, Jiyeon nod so hard. Your body slump on the chair, "why does everyone on his side now?"
 

"Try to give him a second chance," Jiyeon grabs your hand smoothly, "you won't regret."
 

***
 

The sky is blue and the sun is shining

So my tears are even more noticeable

Why is it you? Why did it have to be you?

Why can’t I leave you?
 

***
 

"There are many places that need more school in their country or city. But first, think about where we get the money and through which path should we give them." Namjoon is pointing the board. There are many abstract pictures but those are really important for them.
 

Everyone is paying attention to him, and so do you. You discuss about many possibility and many ideas that you propose to them.
 

Today you are so busy at the office, you skip your lunch and keep working. You can say the enchancement of your work is really fast, you can't stop running here and there to be on time on your appointment, you recieve many calls from clients at the same time. You forget how to breathe, everything is just flowing with the time.
 

"Miss, three missed calls from the Daycare." says Park Minyoung.
 

"Geez," you pat your forhead, "I forget to pick him up."
 

"What is this?" Namjoon asks you suddenly, Taehyung is with him. "Hyemi-ah, you have another meeting with the bachelors, in five minutes." Namjoon look at his watch.
 

"I know... I forget to pick up my son from the daycare."
 

"So, would you cancel the meeting?"
 

"How many are they?" you ask him in hurry.
 

"About twenty, five of them are from the U.S and three of them are Japanese." answers Namjoon.
 

"." you stomping.
 

"I can pick your son, where's the daycare?" Taehyung takes out his car remote.
 

"What? No! You don't have to, you are busy too, right?" you reject him subtly.
 

"My next schedule is still in one hour. I'll pick him and bring him to you." says Taehyung serously. First, you look at Namjoon, his face looks like he is saying 'let Taehyung picks him or disappont the clients?', there's no more choice, you have to let Taehyung picks Taejoon from the daycare or he will be there until tomorrow.
 

"Gangnam Street 40, bring him as soon as possible." You see his eyes cynic and leave them because you are really distempered.

Taehyung smiles at the back but he knows you won't forgive him this time.
 

@ Gangnam Daycare
 

Taehyung stops his car right in front of the daycare. His heart is beating hundred times faster than usually, even he comes out from the car while smiling like a crazy. He bites his lips and enter the daycare.
 

"Good afternoon, Sir," a madam walks toward him, "Are you looking for your child."
 

"Ah, yes," Taehyung being excited, "his name is Taejoon, his mother is Lee Hyemi. He is still here, right?"
 

"Do you have any original orders from Miss Lee Hyemi? Because we don't let the children go with strangers." The madam becomes suspicious.
 

"Sure, she got three missed calls from the daycare, she has full schedule today so I have to pick Taejoon. You can call Miss Lee Hyemi for confirmation." says Taehyung confident.
 

The madam is suspicious for Taehyung but looks like Taehyung knows everything about you and Taejoon. "Please wait for a moment." the madam walks away to take Taejoon out. Taehyung waits patiently too see his son for the first time.
 

A pair of little feet is walking side by side closer to Taehyung. There is a big smile on Taehyung's lips and a cheerful expression on his face. Taehyung can't hold his feelings again. A dad meets his son after five years splited up, it's like a melodrama, but Taehyung knows truly how it feels.
 

"Taejoon-ah, he will bring you to your mom. Ok?" says the madam to Taejoon.
 

"Ok," Taejoon nods and smile with his little lips.
 

Taehyung can't imagine how cute his son is, and now he sees Taejoon for real. Taehyung feels like seeing himself in the mirror, Taejoon is like his reflection, it seems like Taehyung was abandoned himself five years ago, everything is right in the feel, Taejoon is completely Taehyung Junior.
 

"I called Miss Lee Hyemi, she said yes. You can take Taejoon now." says the madam while fixing his glass.
 

"Thank you." Taehyung bows and the madam leaves.
 

"Annyeong," Taejoon greets Taehyung cutely.
 

"A-ann... annyeong, Taejoon-ah." Taehyung grabs Taejoon's hand slowly, this is like a miracle for him. "H-how are you?" Taehyung's voice is breaking.
 

"I'm fine, but I'm hungry, my lunch is over." Taejoon replies innocently.
 

"Let's buy meals for you, then."
 

"But mommy will be angry because I spend your money."
 

"Really? Your mom said things like that?" Taehyung laughs, Taejoon nods without any expression, "from now on, you can ask me for anything you want. Meals, toys, new backpack, ice cream. Everything!"
 

"Jinjja? But mom must be angry."
 

"No, she won't. I'll take you to amusement park this Saturday, okay?" Taehyung looks really happy. The atmosphere between them is really pleasant, Taehyung never feel this happy before, his happiness was only girls and praise but he never feel something called 'true love'. For him, Taejoon is the most precious thing he ever had.
 

They finally back to the office, Taejoon looks really cheerful with a lollipop in his mouth. Taehyung piggybacks him while playing around together.
 

"Moom!" Taejoon runs away and hug your legs (because he's still very short).
 

"Taejoon-ah? What is that in your mouth?" your forhead wrinkles.
 

"Mom, dad said he wants to take me to amusement park."
 

"Dad? What dad? Who is dad?" you are confused.
 

"He is dad." Taejoon points at Taehyung, you see Taehyung smiles innocently, even he looks proud.
 

I knew this would happen, you thought.
 

"Park Minyoung-ssi, take Taejoon to my room!" you say.
 

"Mom, pleaseee I wanna play with dad." Taejoon hugs your legs and make a cute face.
 

"Dad still has works to do, play in my room, okay?" You tell him softly.
 

"Okay then. Bye dad." Taejoon turns gloomy, he waves at Taehyung and go with Park Minyoung to your room.
And finally, world's thrid war, between you and Taehyung.

 

"I'm sorry, I can't handle it." Taehyung drawns his face.
 

"I know." you sigh heavily, "happy?"
 

"I beg you for second chance." Taehyung still not showing his face. You are getting tired of his excuses and try to avoid everything he says. "Let me pick him everyday at the daycare and buy him what he wants, take him to amusement park and playground every weekend. Please?"
 

"What if I say no?" you cross your hands on the chest.
 

"Please don't kill me this way." Taehyung starts tearing but he forces a smile.
 

"Oh, you are killed," you pretend to be surprised, "you are weaker than I thought."
 

"Just one chance, Hyemi-ah, I can't live without him." he sees your face with his teary eyes, your heart melts again. You can't lie to yourself, you still love Taehyung, you can't see him crying like this. Yes you hate him so much, but it hurts to see him crying and dying.
 

You think about them two times and suddenly you remember Jiyeon's words this morning at the cafe. She was right, you can't split a dad with his own son. Then what to do? You dont want to be a sinner.
 

"Wipe your eyes, stop crying." you actually don't wanna say that, but look at crying Taehyung makes you feel sorry. Taehyung stops crying and brace himself to face you. "Take Taejoon everytime you want. But remember, only Taejoon. Don't touch me or talk to me, except it's about job. If Taejoon gets ill or injured, there's no third chance, got it?"
 

"But--"
 

"You want him or not?" you snap. Taehyung nods and understand your intention.
 

"But, you know," Taehyung scratch his head and smile, "it's really hard for my son to be happy only with me, he needs his mother, I need my wife." he grins.
 

"You can find somebod--" you cut your sentence, Taehyung is smiling satisfied after see your confuse face. "Wait, no, I'm Taejoon's mom, there's no somebody."
 

"My son needs his mother, and I need my wife." you try to not looking at his smile, it's too seducing your mental.
 

"Stupid." you growl and leave him behind.
 

Taehyung burst out laughing, he can't feel his tear that stuck at the corner of his eyes, you feel like you wanna laugh to, but you remind yourself that you hate him.
 

Taehyung shouts, "YAK! MOM! MY WIFE! I NEED YOU!"
 

- Tbc -