Hold Me Tight

Because I Love You

Author POV-
 

Taehyung burst out laughing, he can't feel his tear that stuck at the corner of his eyes, you feel like you wanna laugh to, but you remind yourself that you hate him.
 

Taehyung shouts, "YAK! MOM! MY WIFE! I NEED YOU!"
You actually want to walk backwards and hug him, but there are too much hate and hurt feelings full your heart. You can't let him talks to you as what he wants, you promised yourself to stay away from him or even better to not know each other anymore. Taejoon is the reason to keep in touch with Taehyung, and it is the only way to make Taejoon keep happy.

 

You look at Taejoon sadly, how can Taejoon be comfortable with a stranger only in an hour? Yes, Taehyung, Taehyung is not a stranger for Taejoon. Taehyung is his dad. You didn't give a family name to Taejoon because you hate Taehyung too much, you didn't give 'Kim' as Taejoon's first name, so it is only Taejoon, there's no Kim or Lee in his name.
 

"Why did I marry him?" you fall your body and the couch catches you. "This is terrible, hiks.. hiks.." you pretend to cry. Your soul is still 
 

"Mom?" Taejoon suddenly shakes your body with his little arms.
 

"Yes?!" you get up and smiling.
 

"Your hair is messy," Taejoon fixes and your hair very softly, he just puts away the hair until there's none of them covers your forehead.
 

You kiss his little palm, "thank you, honey."
 

He takes a huge paper from the floor and shows it to you. "Look! I drew something!" he grins. You look at his drawing closer and realizing something from the image. "How is it?"

You sigh and close your eyes slowly, you are speechless, don't know how to say about this. Taehyung had poisoned Taejoon, less than an hour. You try to hold your tention very hard with a smile and patience.

 

"Mom, you don't like it?" Taejoon frowns.
 

"I like it, son, it's really beautiful. But, who is the dad?" you ask him curiously, just for confirming that Taehyung was the one who had hypnotizeTaejoon.
 

"This is eomma, this is me, and this is Taehyung appa." he points at the picture one by one.
 

Oh, yeah, he is, the appa, you mused.
 

"You can display it in your room," you his hair and showing a wide smile. Sure, Taejoon feels glad to display everything about Taehyung, he didn't even throw away the lollipop stick that Taehyung bought. The more Taejoon gets close to Taehyung, the more you have to accept the reality that Taehyung truly loves you both.
 

Hyemi POV-
 

My life is completely a mess. Everyday, Taejoon asks me about his father, yes, Kim Taehyung, the most jerk person in the world. And.... it's still going, everyday at 2 pm, Taehyung never forget to pick Taejoon up from the daycare. There are only two options; I pick up Taejoon at the daycare with Taehyung, or I don't pick him up but Taehyung still doing it. Taejoon often plays at Taehyung's office untill he falls asleep, everytime I want to take Taejoon from him, he always says, "please, he is asleep, you can't wake him up, don't you have a pity?", I mean, helloooo, he can sleep in my room.
 

I never stop complain about this job and coorperation, why it must be Kim Group? A God-less, terrifying, killer maschine of my life. Namjoon always tell me the same thing; "Because we are professional."; "You need more patience."; "They are helping us."; "You'll be fine."; "This is the risks of job."; "You are my only hope." Can't he put Taehyung away from the project and let someone replaces him?
 

Now I realize that Namjoon is too young to lead a big company like NAM&Co.
 

"You need to stop!" Namjoon is busy tiding up the files, but he is talking to me.
 

"Am I starting something?" I say.
 

"You are."
 

"What?"
 

"That tangled face, you really need to stop, seriously." he laughs and slaps my head softly while I'm trying to finish the works.
 

"What the hell is wrong with my face? Can't you see this is my original face?" I snap at him. Namjoon never get mad at me, everything he does to me is only giving advices, laughing, or patient.
 

"Oh my God, I know about you better than anyone else, got it?" he walks to the photocopy machine and put some papers on it. I don't answer him because it's wasting my enegry. "So, tell me! Who is who?"
 

"Who is who what?" I stop typing and try to understand his point.
 

"You always mention Taehyung, Jungkook, Ahn Jaehyun or some men in your story. Who are they?"
 

"Why do you want to know?" I look at him walks here and there while bringing the papers.
 

"I guess your life is always destroyed by men."
 

Yes, he is right, my life was fooled by men.
 

So, I explain him about each person, Jungkook and the others. Namjoon pays attention to me, he often nods, he doesn't move at all. I remember Jungkook automatically in my head, his cute face, mature personality, understanding, care, everything he has.
 

"And why didn't you marry Jungkook?"
 

"He didn't propose me!" I can feel the emotion on my neck. Right, why didn't Jungkook propose me? Why it has to be Taehyung?
 

"It's a bad luck!" he grins and fold the papers in his hands. 
 

I haven't done talking to him, but someone is interrupting us. Tae Tae and my son. Taejoon is carrying a new Monopoli and a bag of McDonald's. I look at the clock that stick on the wall, it's already 3.30 pm, and now I know why they are late.
 

"Hft, here we go." I get back to my place and pretend to hard working. I face the monitor and try to not looking at them, but Taejoon walks closer and Namjoon goes away. He is purposive wants to make me die.
 

"Hyemi-ah! Your son is back!" Taehyung shouts slowly. I smile at him and move my mouth like I say thank you. "He wants to play Monopoli with me."
 

"Yeah, just go." I reject him like don't care. Yeah, thank you very much, I guess my son has a new babybrother.
 

"But I need to talk with you." he says. I take a long breathe to show him that he annoys me so much. He doesn't understand how I feel, hundred times I said that he has to stay away from me, at least five meters or more. But now he makes me closer to him.
 

We sit on a bench, without Taejoon. This time is only Taehyung and me. We feels the fresh air is blowing our neck and seeing a beautiful view, a lake behind my office. But the atmosphere is getting worse because of Kim Taehyung, who sits while smiling like an idiot beside me. I don't know what makes him has no regret for all his mistakes past five years, that annoys me so much.
 

"You know, Taejoon said he doesn't want to be in the daycare again, he wants to stay with me." I can hear laugh in his voice, "but I know his mom would let him."
 

I'm not looking at his face, it kills me. "I bought him toys because he often gets bore, he supposed to going home and play."
 

"I know." I try to gaze, but it's fail.
 

"I met Krystal Jung." his words make me shock. How could him met Krystal Jung with my son?! "She was--"
 

"You took my son to your girlfriend, wow." I roll my eyes, he's unbelievable.
 

"No, I didn't.... It.... It was just.... an accident." I know he tries his best to explain everything to me, he can't sit properly, he is too panic, I can see his gesture. "I was at the toys store but she was there too. I-I try to not--"
 

"I got it, I got it." I interrupt him.
 

"No, you didn't get it, you must be thinking that I brought Taejoon to her and--"
 

"It's an accident."
 

"........."
 

"I trust you, it's an accident."
 

Why did I say that? Because I'm tired of his excuses, it's wasting energy. Besides, I don't wanna hear that girl's name. She was one of the reasons I split up with Taehyung.
 

"I swear! It's an accident." he grabs my hands. He really can't control himself, he was the owner of the school but he didn't understand 'five meters'.
 

"Are you finish? I have lots of work to do." I take my hands back and leave him alone on the bench. He doesn't do something dumb like run to me and grab my hand and then hug me. He is sitting on the bench, quiet until I can't hear his moves. No, I'm not trying to pay his attention, I think about it because he always do stupid things like that.
 

But I hear someone runs closer to me. Less than five seconds, two hands are hugging my waist from the back. I gasp and surprised. I look at the shirt's colour, it's grey, Taehyung wears it today. But, Taehyung is not the only one who wears grey shirt. I'm getting paralyzed, I know this scent, Taehyung uses this parfume everyday, but he isn't the only one who uses this parfume, there must be someone else.
 

"Who are you?" I ask him.
 

"Don't let me go." he answers. This is non-sense. I asked who is he but he told me to not let him go.
 

"Shameless." I laugh cunning.
 

"I am." he says. I try to remove his hands from my waist, but he hugs me even more tight than before. "Don't let me go." his voice is breaking, the breathe stabs my neck, his thick lips touch my ear. He kisses it sometimes. It's tickle, but I like it and hate it at the same time. "Don't leave me."
 

"Kim Tae--"
 

"I'm selfish, yes, I am," he whispers while crying. He kisses my ear again, he comes down to my shoulder, he kisses it softly. The 'smoch' things come out when he kisses my neck. I close my eyes, he makes me hate him more than before. "Don't tell me to keep the distance again."
 

"Taehyung--" I struggle to free myself, but he stucks on me.
 

"I can't stay away from you." he hugs me tighter, his voice sounds like drunk, which is make me almost faint. "I love you too much."
 

"You hypnotized Taejoon, now you try to seduce me?" I chuckle.
 

"Five years are too much, Hyemi-ah."
 

"At least you had your girls to replace me."
 

"Please come back to my life!"
 

"Please don't comeback to my life!"
 

"Should I suicide?"
 

- Tbc -