I Take Him Today

Because I Love You

Hyemi POV-
I can't believe I kissed someone beside Taehyung, even his lips are warmer than Taehyung's. This is frustrating, why should Jungkook like me? I thought guys would never like me, but there's a perfect guy who likes me truthful. Yeah exactly this makes me feel stupid, I've fallen for someone who doesn't love me back, I really love Taehyung, I can't change my mind and feeling. This is too late. I never fall for Jungkook.


I see Taehyung and his friends are playing basketball together, they look very happy. Among them, there are two guy that make my heart shaking. I can see their face one by one, if I could cancel this marriage and never marry one of them, that would be good.
 

"Hello Mrs. Kim!" suddenly Jimin waves at me. I surprised, but I have to wave back. Yeah, he'll be one of my 'brother-in-law'.

Taehyung and Jungkook are looking at me, and also Suga. I think I have to go so that I won't annoy them.
 

"Why do you go? Come and play!" shouts Suga. Oh man, why don't them just let me go?
 

"Taehyung must be happy because you are here." says Jimin. No, he won't.
 

I just smile and don't move. I really want to join them, but I can't meet Taehyung or Jungkook for a while.
 

Taehyung runs at me, he looks y like a beach guy when running like that. And more, he's sweating, I guess my marriage will keep running.
 

"Come and play!" says him softly and smiling.
 

"Yea but..... I can't play basketball." I say, I really shy because this is the first time Taehyung acts really cute with me.
 

"Don't mind it, I'll teach you, okay?" Taehyung grabs my hand and takes me into his circle. The others are smiling at me.
 

We play together as one team, there's no competition here. Suga plays it really good, even he amazes me, I like to watch his moves even though Taehyung is my reason to join them. This is strange, I never be this close to Taehyung. He hugs me from the back and teach me how to play basket ball. He holds my hands, helps me to throw the ball until it gets to the ring, cheers when I get jackpot, even he carries me. I'm blind because of him. He catches me too much, I forget about his badness. I can hear his friends are yelling at us, but we just fine with it.
 

After long time we play, we stop for a while to relax our body and collect strength. Suga lays on the ground because he was too active, Jungkook sits normally and drinks until his uniform wet, and Taehyung sits next to me. What about Jimin? Yeah, he's the reason I can't feel Taehyung is here next to me. Jimin is walking here and there while shirtless. I love his chocolate abs, it's even two time ier than Taehyung's. I want to look at his body all the time but Taehyung breaks my fantasy.
 

"What are you looking at?" he comes after took a drink.
 

"Hm? Nothing." I shook my head.
 

"I know, Jimin is y, isn't he?" asks him. I wanna say yes, but, won't he be angry?
 

"Ummm... yes." I can't look at him. I'm afraid that he will angry.
 

"You've seen my abs too, right? Which is the iest, me or Jimin?"
 

"What are you talking about? You guys are cool." I hold my knees and try to not look at Jimin. But seriously, he annoys me so much, I can't avoid him.
 

"Hey, you're my wife, try to be honest." he lays on the ground and makes the 45° pose with his hand. Now Jimin seems not attractive anymore.
 

"Not yet." I laugh.
 

"Yea you will. We have to be honest to each other."
 

I change my position into face him, "what happen with you today?"
 

"What?"
 

"You're...... nice to me." I hide my face.
 

"You mean I've never being nice to you?"
 

"No..... I mean.... just forget it, it doesn't important anyway."
 

I see him smiling and I like it, it's relaxing. I never see Taehyung with that sweet smile on his face. He holds my hand and we cuddle under the blue sky. I hope he never change again, I wanna him to be still like this forever.
 

Yes............... forever is not a short time.
 

Author POV -
 

One month have passed, there's no waiting and hasitate anymore. All you have to do is only sure and ready.
You sit behind many cosmetics and face a mirror with lamps surrounding. You see your own face and speak to your self, "is that really you?", difference between the old Lee Hyemi and the new Lee Hyemi, you can see it all through your face. You're very happy, but sad at the same time. You wanna shed a tear, but you don't know which tear should you take out, the happy or the sad one?

 

You bite your bottom lip, again. Nervous makes your scurff sweating. You just can't believe today would happen and you wanna pass it quickly. Wear a beautiful and magnificant dress, wear a glass shoes as a princess, primp your face until you don't recognize yourself, decorate your hair, cleaned your skin so that flies can't stand on it. You're perfect today.
 

You sigh many times, clench your palm.
 

"You look pretty." says someone. Reflex you turn your body.
 

"Hey." you stand up after seeing Jungkook is there.
 

"Nervous?" he comes closer, you nod. "Wow, you're so young."
 

"Thank you for coming." you hold your tears and try to not being shaky.
 

"Hey, I would still coming without you had to asked me." Jungkook holds your hand and tries to cheer you up, but you let your make up fade cause the tears are forcing you to cry. Jungkook also can't hold it, he hugs you so tight like he won't let you go everywhere.
 

You cry sobbing on his chest, luckly he doesn't mind about his suit.
 

"I'm sorry." your words are blurred because of you cry so hard.
 

"You'll ruin the eyeliner." Jungkook laughs, but he also wanna cry. His first love is marrying someone else. After done crying, you're away from him. But you can't go too far because maybe this is the last day you can touch him that close. "Every woman cries on her wedding day."
 

"Right." you wipe your cheeks slowly.
 

"Don't worry, I'll take you to altar."
 

"What?"
 

"Taehyung asked me for that."
 

"Hft, he's completely crazy." you cross your hands on your chest and try to look cool.
 

"Don't worry, I'll replace him as he does something crazier." Jungkook jokes around and you laugh together. You feel better after Jungkook is here for you, even though you know his heart would hurt so much, but you need him for being there so badly.
 

"Once again, congratulation. Let me carry your baby someday."
 

You can't say anymore, you're too excited for this. Jungkook kisses your lips, maybe for the last time. Jungkook takes you out from the dressing room and ready for the best moment of your life.
 

You hold Jungkook's arm tightly. Everyone stand up to greet you. Friends, family, everyone is here to join your glorious day. You see Jimin and Suga among them, your mom at the front, Jiyeon standing at the third row, they look really happy, and there are some of your family members. You see Taehyung stands at the altar, wears the suit that you've seen one month ago, he looks very handsome today. Your heart beating ten times faster than usually, your legs turn weak and your palms cold. Jungkook can feel it too.
 

The music plays, it's time to approach the groom.
 

"Ready?" Jungkook whispers. You nod slowly. Jungkook takes the step first and you follow him. You walk slowly to the altar while carrying flower, you forget how to breathe all the way to altar. You only can see Taehyung that smiles, waiting for you to hold his hand.
 

And you arrive at the altar. Jungkook goes away for a while and let you do the rite of marriage.
 

"Ladies and gentleman, we gather here on this glorious day to witness the unification of Kim Taehyung and Lee Hyemi," says the priest. "Since it is your intention to enter into marriage, join your right hands, please repeat after me."
 

Taehyung and you holding hands each other.
 

Taehyung repeats the priest's words, "I, Kim Taehyung, take you, Lee Hyemi, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you, in good times or in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life."
 

"I, Lee Hyemi, take you, Kim Taehyung, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you, in good times or in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life."
 

After you vow in front of all, you exchange your rings as a symbol of your marriage. You believe this ring will unite you forever with Kim Taehyung. Its shape is circle, it has no end, it's infinite, always connected. You wish your marriage life will be infinite like the ring you wear now.
 

Everyone is happy and bless you both. Some of them are crying,  but most of them are cheering. Taehyung kisses you softly and you fly to heaven. Even after you marry him, you don't understand your feeling yet. It's still the same, nervous and shaky.
 

Now you're officially married to him, your first love, your one and only. Because you've been married to him, it doesn't mean you reach the finish line. This is the line to start the new life with Kim Taehyung.
 

Will you be happy with him?
 

- Tbc -