I Realize, You Are My Life

Because I Love You

Author POV-
 

"at least, he has the best mother in the world in his life."
 

"But, do you think Taehyung will regret everything he did?" you ask curiously.
 

However, Taehyung is already a part of your life, he's your first love, he was your husband even though it's only for a moment, the dad of your son is Taehyung, everything in your life is now Taehyung. You are now more feeling sorry for him instead of himself to you.
 

"Do you still love him?" Jungkook asks you carefully, you wanna say yes, but you can't.
 

"I don't know, I try to not," you swing your baby very slowly in your hand, you see his red cheeks and feel his sweet-scented breathe,

"I wish he never ask me about Taehyung."
 

There are hopes on Taejoon's face, everything turns bright when you see his face, happiness and love are there on his cute little face.

You think Taejoon existence is the new beginning of life for you, Taejoon is a new hope to start a new life, without any hurt or dying, tears or pain. You want to forget about the past, the past that full of dark sides, especially forget the feelings you have for Taehyung.
 

Besides, you have a super mother that always love you no matter in what situation, Jungkook and friends that always in your side to cheer you up, and there's Taejoon who makes your life brighter than sunshine. You are not alone at all, Taehyung is just a small part of your life, and he can't drive your life as what he wants.
 

***
 

Because of you, I'm becoming ruined
I wanna stop, I don't want you anymore
I can't do it, this
Please don't give me any excuses

 

You can't do this to me
All of the things you said are like mask
It hides the truth ad rips me apart
It pierces me, I'm going crazy I hate this
Take it all away, I hate you

 

But you're my everything
I'm sorry
I love you
Forgive me

 

I need you girl
Why am I in love alone, why am I hurting alone?
I need you girl
Why do I keep needing you when I know I'll get hurt?

 

I need you girl
You are so beautiful
I need you girl
You are so cold

 

***
 

- five years later -
 

"Park Minyoung-ssi,"
 

"Yes, Miss?"
 

"Could you please give me the list of the collaboration companies? I haven't checked it yet."
 

"Of course, Miss."
 

You sit on your chair, check the files that accumulate on your desk.
 

Knock! Knock!
Someone knocks the door, it's Park Minyoung, your secretary.

 

"Here Miss." she gives you a piece of paper. You take it and check it properly.
 

Suddenly your face turns dark, "is there any problems, Miss?" asks Park Minyoung.
 

"Who wrote this list?!" you slam the paper.
 

"It's me..." Park Minyoung drawns her face because she's afraid of you.
 

"No, I mean.... who has chosen the companies?!" you look so frustrated.
 

"It's the President." says Park Minyoung softly. 
 

You get up and bring the paper with you. You walk emotionally and make the employees wondering about you. You are famous for your kindness and beauty in office, but this time, everything has to disappear for a while.
 

You press a button on device that sticks on the wall, "Sajangnim, I need to talk." you say, then the door unlocked automatically. The president can hear you heel's knocking on the floor, you come into his desk and put the paper harshly.
 

"What, is, this?!" your eyes are sharp as blade.
 

"What?!"
 

"Remove Kim Group from the list!" you pound the table. The president has no idea about you, he never see you become wild and grim.
 

"Hold a second! Do you have any problems, Lee Hyemi?" the president loosening his tie.
 

"I do!"
 

"What's the problem? This is even the first time our company in association with Kim Group."
 

"Just..... remove Kim Group, I won't participate if Kim Group is on our project." you cut down the air.
 

The President gets confuse about you. This is the first time in five years, you ever get angry even when there's a big problem in the company, usually you solve anything with a cold head, try to arguing in a calm way, today isn't a good day for the president because he lost his calm smart manager staff, Lee Hyemi.
 

"Hyemi-ah, are you in period?" he asks you without hesitate.
 

"Shut up!"
 

"Please, I never see you in a bad mood and now you rip my necessary files because of Kim Group is in our list?" the President chuckles.
 

"Yak! Kim Namjoon, do you know who's the  manager staff of Kim Group?!"
 

"I do, it's Kim Taehyung."
 

"Exactly!"
 

"So?"
 

"They just want to be look great, have much money and they will stuck at the headline on every newspaper in Seoul." you try to muffle your emotion so hard until your neck becomes hot.
 

"And.... about the manager staff?" Namjoon rise his eyebrows.
 

"JUST CANCEL THE TEAMWORK!" you snap at Namjoon, the President of the company. Namjoon knows your character, he knows what to do with you. He knows how you feel right now, he knows how you through your past with Kim Taehyung, Namjoon is the youngest and most flexible president for you, you two are like brother and sister.
 

"I'm sorry Hyemi-ah, we can't cancel the teamwork." Namjoon grabs your shoulder.
 

"Why? Why not? You afraid that you'll loose their money? Oh please, Kim Seokjin's company is richer than Kim Group!"
 

"No, not about the money. I don't care if we loose their money but.... we need to be professional."
 

"Ugh, this job is sick!" you your wavy hair.
 

"Heey, we got this, okay? Should I double the payment?"
 

"No. Thanks."
 

"I'll treat you later, okay?" Namjoon tries to comfort you so hard. He knows you are very humble even sometimes you can be very arrogant like now, but Namjoon never complain about you because he knows you'll finish everything clearly.
 

Since then, you get stress easily during work, you never have mood to reply Kim Group's message or news. You always order your secretary to reply them for you. Everytime you see Kim Taehyung's name in any letter, you want to rip the paper or slash your computer. It makes Namjoon worries about your performance in the office, because you are the only one who he trusts in.
 

- the day of the event -
 

Namjoon POV-
 

Today is like the greatest day for me, I can't believe I lead this company until this big step. Inviting many big companies in South Korea to participate with them, even we can help them in some cases. Today is World's Education Day, my company leads the event to represent South Korea in the event, some foreign companies are coming too, they have an impact on our event. In this young age, I feel like I've reached the starting point of success in my life.
 

I check the ballroom, it's perfect. Everything looks glamour and beautiful, the teamworks in this company are awesome, some are maybe older than me but they got my sense.
 

It's already 5 o'clock, the guests are coming. I'm kinda nervous, but this is exciting. I feel like wanna kill myself. The honoured guests are shaking hands with me, they praise me and thank me, some of them are using translator, but the views are just perfect. I see Lee Hyemi on the other side, I really happy to see her. She is the biggest factor for me to make today happens, without her the employees won't be this faithful even though Hyemi isn't that faithful to make this event works. Kim Group has ruined her life and I feel bad for her, she becomes the root of my company after my family.
 

"So, nervous?" she asks me before I have to go up to the stage for speech.
 

"Yeah, I'am." I make a little jump to relax myself.
 

"Don't worry, you are awesome." she says.


"Thanks, I'll mention your name as the most influental person."


"No, please, don't even say one letter from my name." she covers his face with hands.
 

"Why?"
 

"Kim Taehyung is sitting at the back."
 

"No, it's not polite."
 

"Whatever, sajangnim." she goes away and I think her mood is not fine, and the MC finally calls me to come out.
 

Author POV-
 

Everyone give applause to Kim Namjoon as the head of the company, he appears on the stage and give speeches about many things that must he say.
 

"And there is one person that really influental in this coorperation," says Namjoon. You ready do cover your face and your ears. "She is the manager staff of NAM&Co. She works very hard for five years, and she's my inspiration."
 

"Help me," you whispers to yourself and almost faint.
 

"She's Lee Hyemi."
 

"." you close your eyes slowly like a camel.
 

"Too bad, she can't appear on this stage because she has a lot to do, maybe you can meet her at the end of this event. See, she is working hard even at this time."
 

"Bless you, Kim Nom Nom." You and Namjoon are seeing each other, he laughs to you because seeing your scary face. He knows he'll die after this.
 

In short, everything has gone well, everybody is satisfied with the event. Namjoon is busy talking with many guests, you wanna talk to him but you can't. You must respond the guests that want to talk with you so badly.
 

You see Taehyung walks toward you while smiling, you sigh heavily and look at Namjoon. "Kim Nom Nom, help meeeh." you whining.
 

"Hey," suddenly Taehyung greets you.
 

"." now you give up to call the president.
 

"Oh, hey, hope you enjoy the ceremony." you force a smile.
 

"Sure, I enjoy tonight. And, I'm really happy to see you again." Taehyung says, he looks so shy.
 

Happy, happy your , you speak to yourself.
 

"You look very beautiful, Hyemi-ah," Taehyung looks into your eyes, you miss this moment so bad, moreover he becomes very handsome, two times more handsome than the last time you saw him, five years ago.
 

"Thanks." you nod.
 

"Miss," your secretary interrupts the conversation, "you have eight missed calls." Park Minyoung hands you your cellphone. You see your home's number on the screen phone.
 

"Wow, busy woman." Taehyung giggles. the way he laughs is still the same like five years ago, and you miss it. "The President said that you are the most influental person at the office. Too bad you didn't come up the stage, I would to see you so bad."
 

"Yeah, and you see me now." you want to punch him on the face, you hate to see that happy face meanwhile you are killin inside.
 

"So, we will work together. I'm so happy, we'll meet all the time, I can pick you up every morning--"
 

"Wait, what? Pick me up?"
 

"We are at the same position, right? We are the manager staff, we do everything together." Taehyung looks so happy, he seems like he forgets all the mistakes he made that has ruined your entire life.
 

"Yeah, I guess--"
 

Your phone vibrates, you see home's number again. This time you can't reject the call.
 

You backs at Taehyung, "Hello?"
 

"........"
 

"It's still an hour remaining, I told you to sleep." you say on the phone.
 

"........"
 

"Where's the sister? Is she sleeping?"
 

"........"
 

"Okay then, mommy will come soon. Go to sleep, Taejoon-ah!" you hang up the call.
 

"Mom?" Taehyung's voice surprises you.
 

"Aren't you going?"
 

"You say mom?"
 

"Sorry, I have to go!" you leave him but he grabs your hand tightly.
 

"You have a child?" Taehyung isn't satisfied without your answer. You keep your mouth close, you even try to not tell him anything.

His stranglehold suddenly becomes weak and his gaze is empty. "Taejoon? Taehyung Junior?"
 

You hate this moment, you deny him and run away. But he can't stop chasing you, he wants to know everything about Taejoon and you. He follows you everywhere you walk.
 

"Taejoon is my son right?"
 

No answer, you just walk quickly into your car.
 

"I can't believe he's alive."
 

"Yeah, you must be sad because he is alive." you start to explode.
 

"I want to meet my son."
 

"He's not your son Kim Taehyung!!!!"
 

"So whose son is he?!"
 

"Someone who is willing to be her father." you laughs.
 

"But I'am his father! I still remember when you wrote the names for our baby on a piece of paper."
 

You try to muffle emotion in your head. Taehyung is change, but it's too late for you, he's definitely useless for now. You sigh, "look, we've agreed that the baby is only mine, not yours or our."
 

"He supposed to has a father, Lee Hyemi."
 

"Of course he has! Jeon Jungkook, Min Suga, Park Chanyeol, Ahn Jaehyun, he can choose one of them, right?!"
You are getting crazy because arguing with him. You want to cry at the same time and so does Taehyung. He gets an heart attack when you mention other men's names, it breaks his heart. The time when you said you were split with him, at that time he also began to loving you.

 

"Please... I wanna meet him." Taehyung starts to cry, his voice breaking.
 

"Aren't you married to Krystal Jung? Why? You said she's pretty and she's y and smart and has good appereance. Maybe if you married to her, you would have such pretty or handsome baby, because you guys are match, aren't you?" You can't handle the way you talk. You break his heart more and even more. Maybe, Taehyung regrets everything.
 

"Hyemi-ah, plea--"
 

"NO!" you stop him, "from now on, you better stay away from my life. You'll get a better partner someday." you walk away and start to cry.
 

Hate and love at the same time. Your heart doesn't wanna leave but your mind does. You don't know if this teamwork will going well or you decide to quit.
 

- Tbc -