The Climb

Because I Love You

Author POV-
 

"But, can I ask you something?"
 

"Ask me, whatever."
 

"Mmmmm," your fingers play with your dress. "Who's Krystal Jung?"
 

Jungkook shocks and swallow his saliva. Jungkook remembers that his bestfriend is a jerk and being more than jerk after plays around with girls. He can't tell you the truth, but he knows that you can't be deceived. Maybe you are weak in Taehyung's eyes, but he doesn't know that you never let yourself tortured, you're not this kind of girl. You never run away from him even tough he's harsh to you, but.... isn't third party really annoying?
 

Jungkook tries to calm himself, he always think which words should he say. He don't want you to be hurt again, he tries as he can to make you better when you are beside him, and he knows you won't love him back because you have too much feeling for Taehyung.
 

So, now, you're curious about the girl names Krystal Jung. You can't watch on Taehyung because you can't go to school anymore, you have to take much rest and protect your baby inside there and Jungkook is your one and only hope.
 

"Why do you ask about Krystal Jung?" laughs nervously.
 

"I saw twenty misscalls on Taehyung's phone from her, and I often see her name on his phone. Who is she?"
 

Jungkook breathes heavily, Jungkook is now in the corner, can't go everywhere except he answers your question.
 

"Answer me honestly!" you beg him so much.
 

"Well..... okay....." Jungkook scratches his scruff, ".....I actually don't want to tell you 'bout this, but..... yeah...."
 

"What?"
 

"He has 'something' with Krystal Jung, but--"
 

"Is she Taehyung's girlfriend? Is she in the same school? Is she prettier than me? She's rich, right? What have they done so far? Why don't you tell--" your emotion is exploding until you can't hold the way you talk. It takes effect to your baby, you feel something pain in your belly and you almost faint, but Jungkook takes your arms easy and rub it very softly.
 

He whispers at you, "Lee Hyemi, Hyemi-ah... hey...." his face is closer to you and he looks at your crying face, face that full of stress. "I'm here, there's Jeon Jungkook for you. You know I never leave you? I'm always here for you whenever you need me, I'll help you everything, I promise." he says. You look at his eyes deeply. You just can't believe Jungkook isn't change, he's all that you need, but now you trapped in a house with a wild person without love.
 

"Jungkook-ah, tell me why did I marry Taehyung?" you're sobbing.
 

"Because you love him." Jungkook replies calmly.
 

"No I don't love him."
 

 

"You do."
 

"No I don't....." regrets and disappontments are wrapping your whole heart. You know, this marriage won't last happily. You fail to make Taehyung better, you fail to keep your promise to his parents, you know you don't have strength to handle Taehyung. But you've done it all because you love him. And now the time where you realize that your love is blinded and fooled.
 

The pain kills you from inside again, it's from your stomach. You take breathe slowly to decrease your pain. You arms don't leave Jungkook's arms, you always feel relaxed and cool whenever Jungkook is beside you.
 

"Aish, my stomach...." you hold your stomach tightly.
 

"You know what?" Jungkook rubs your belly from outside and massage your palm, "the baby is warning you. He doesn't want his mother to cry, everything you feel inside your heart, your son would know it all. Be strong and be happy, okay?" Jungkook makes a warm smile on his lips. He's right, Jungkook knows how to understand you. You eliminate all the bad feelings inside you and try to keep smiling, no matter what situation that knocks you down.
 

Lucky you are strong enough to face these torture situation, even you are too strong for this. Everyday, you see Taehyung is talking on the phone with a girl, or her specific name is Krystal. Taehyung walks here and there, laughs about everything she said, always be romantic to her through his words, sometimes he forgets the time, but you know he is happy. So, as long as Taehyung is happy, you won't prohobit him. Because you always happy to see him smiling, even though it is pain.
 

"Taehyung-ah, you wanna eat something? I'll cook for you." you offer him.
 

"Nah, I will have my dinner outside." he answers while playing with his phone.
 

 

"Okay then, if you still hungry after dinner then I prepare cakes for you."
 

"Hm."
 

You leave him to the kitchen then you take a piece of paper and a ballpoint. You are so busy with those things and much thinking.

You write something fast and cross it out sooner. Sometimes you speak to yourself.
 

"Hyemi-ah! Do you see my key?" Taehyung shouts.
 

"Uh? No, maybe on the sofa." you answer shortly and let Taehyung busy by himself. But suddenly he appears beside you with his frightening face.
 

"What makes you so busy, huh?"
 

"Uh? So-sorry...." he steals your paper from the table.
 

"What? Taejoon, Taeyang, Taehyung, Taehyung Junior, what?" Taehyung laughs at your paper.
 

"I prepare some names for our son." you smile and excited
 

Taehyung rolls his eyes and consider the paper as a fool things.
 

"Hey listen," he keeps laughing, "we've agreed that your baby is not my baby, right? And.... can you please don't use my name as your baby's name? It doesn't fit him, seriously, it won't fit your baby. So, try to find another name that match him well, got it? Just give him a simple name, he's not special at all." Taehyung rips the paper into pieces and throw it on your face, then he leaves without any good words. 
 

Yes, you and everything you have aren't special for him. You can't fill his criteria as a 'special' one for him, even he mocked your baby. You once think that your baby will be named Jungkook.
 

***
 

Hey son,
It's me, your mom
Thirty days remaining
I can't wait to see your cute little face and fingers
I can't wait to hear your voice
Be strong, my love
We're gonna live this life happily together
Thanks for being there for me
You are the most beautiful thing that I have

 

With Love,
Mom

 

"Oh my God..." you sigh really hard and swing your hands so fast. Jungkook and Suga are laughing at your behave. You can't stop walking and chattering, they like to see an idiot nervous mom.
 

"Yak! Mommy! You have to stop, okay? That's not swag!" says Suga.
 

"Swag, what swag? I don't have that kind of thing." you reject him and keep doing something dumb like sputter to yourself and slam the air.
 

"Secretly We Are Gay!" shouts Suga. You stop for a while and look at him cynicaly.
 

"Yes, you and Jimin." you snap at him.
 

"Lee Hyemi, relax! That effects on the baby, remember?" now Jungkook holds your hand, you can't control yourself. You are panic, nervous, afraid, and many negative feelings are bothering your heart. But it's kinda happy too.
 

Yes, one month until your son's birth. It's exciting at first, but you thought of many things like pain, blood, your baby, your and more. Your belly is already big, it's like you put three balloons at the same time, even Suga--your new friend of Taehyung--feels the pain too when seeing your belly. He said that he's afraid if it's explode or something.
 

"Hyemi-ah, you'll be fine!" Jungkook follows your step everywhere you go.
 

"Hey, mommy! You scare me, okay? I don't know what kind of feelings that would you feel but at least can you sit down and make that belly calm down? It's absurd, I can't handle it." Suga begs you so hard, but you have no time to hear his useless words.
 

"Min Yoongi, please, she's pregnant!"
 

"I know, she isn't spawn."
 

"Hfft, look, Lee Hyemi," Jungkook walks toward you, "we are here for you, always beside you. We never know what will happen next, but we never stop praying for you."
 

"Yes, but--"
 

"Mommyyyyyy!!!" Suga strikes again, "everything will be okay. Keep calm and swag." suddenly he hugs you and tiptoe-ing. "Wow, I can feel his feet. It's so cu..... swag."
 

"Thanks for always being there for me." You say to them both while keep hugging with Suga.
 

***
 

"Kim Taehyung--"
 

"....."
 

"Can you take me to hospital? I-I'm...."
 

"Go by yourself."
 

"But my stomach is pain...."
 

"None of my business."
 

You try to hold the pain around your body especially your belly. You hold onto chair and moan pain. He is totally not care about you right now, even though you are now in your hardest time.
 

"Taehyung..... please...."
 

"Oh my God! Why are so you fussy? Just go by yourself!" he screams at you.
 

"But.... I-I... can't...."
 

"It's your business, why ask me?! I don't give a about you or your son."
 

"Just for this time...... plea.... please...." you start tearing and gripping the chair harder.
Taehyung's phone ringing beside you. You see the same name again, Krystal Jung. You want to deny the call but Taehyung always be faster than you. He picks up the phone and forget you behind him.

 

"Please don't pick up the phone...." you missing your voice. You don't have strength anymore, you need extra energy to speak. "Tae-Tae....hyung...." your voice interrupted and missing. You see Taehyung enjoys talking on the phone and (for million times) he leaves you alone.
 

You feel cramp and pain, you feel like you are gaining weight because it's really heavy. You try to reach your phone on another table. You hobble, you need to work hard to walk a-long two meters.
 

"Aaaargghh..." you scream because of the pain kills you. You type Jungkook's number so fast and call him.
 

"Be patient baby, be patient...." you breathe so fast.
 

"Jungkook-ah....." you say in hurry after Jungkook picks up the phone. "I... I need... you...."
 

"......."
 

"Plea-please.... I'm....... aaaarrrggghh.....!!!" the phone falls, and so do you. You almost faint right there, alone with no one with you.

The pain is getting worse every second. You can hear Jungkook's nebolous voice from the phone, but you have no more strength. You see blood are flowing from your crotch to legs, you are too shock for this. You close your eyes and hope the best for your son. 
Be strong son, mom will struggle for you.

 

- Tbc -