Careless; Third Person

Because I Love You

Author POV-
 

You see your face on the mirror, your eyes swollen and red, and there's a little scar on your cheek. You are dying everytime you remember that night, you wanna suicide if you can, but you remind yourself that there's no use even when you cut your pulse. You cry for couple hours in the bathroom while look at the mirror, you're not fine at all. You are treated like a slave, not human. You even afraid to look at your own face, it looks like a corpse.
 

But suddenly your gloomy face turns more bright, but you still shed a tear. You give a little smile on your face and touch your belly. 
From two hours ago, you knew that you are not alone anymore in this world, beside your family and your crazy husband. Now you have a little angel with you, that will you carry everywhere and everytime, that will always by your side.

 

Since Taehyung is not there--he's there only when he wanna sleep--you let yourself stay still in the bathroom a whole day. You never stop thinking about Taehyung and your baby inside there, will Taehyung be happy or angry after he knows that he has a baby? Finally after months you've married Taehyung, now you're pregnant. But you can still feel the pain in certains part of your body, which remind you to the night where you were by your husband.
 

You see Taehyung is couching in front of the TV. He's home after wasting a whole day with his friends. You don't care about what his reaction later, now you have to brave enough to tell him.
 

"Taehyung-ah!"
 

"Hm?"
 

"I wanna tell you something."
 

"........"
 

"I'm pregnant."
 

Taehyung turns off the TV and throw the remote, he laughs like a psycho.
 

"What?" he says interspresed with laughs. You won't repeat your words, then you give him a test pack that you've held since hours ago.
 

Taehyung shows a poker face after you gave him the test pack. He sees it properly and he gets heart attack. It has two lines on it, it means positive.
 

"Pregnant?" he asks unbelieve it. He sees your belly and open his eyes so wide. You nod innocent. "Abort the baby now!"
 

"What?"
 

"I said, abort the baby now!"
 

"Don't you even have a heart, Kim Taehyung?!" for the first time in your marriage, you shout at Taehyung very loud and crying again for the million times. "You can beat me or hit me everytime and I let you, but I won't let anyone kill my baby!"
 

"Lee Hyemi, wake up!" he pulls your hair again, "You are seventeen and you're pregnant? Shameless, huh?" he slam your head harshly.
 

You cover your belly with hands to protect it because you don't wanna something bad happens to the baby.
 

"Ok, then it's your baby. Don't ever ask me to do something for you or the baby." he runs away from the house, again. Then you know your baby won't call Taehyung daddy.
 

You pray all the time to calm your heart. You never say something bad about Taehyung, even when you're praying. You say that you need more strenght to face Taehyung and let Taehyung opens his heart.
 

Suddenly you remember someone in your head, yes, Jeon Jungkook. He's the one who understand you more than anyone. So you grab your phone quick and touch his number on the screen.
 

"Jungkook-ah?"
 

"........."
 

"Are you with Taehyung right now?"
 

"........."
 

"Do you have a little time? I need to tell you something."
 

"........."
 

"No, don't! Let me know where you are and I come to you, okay?"
 

"........."
 

"Thank you, Jungkook-ah!" you hang up the phone and get dressed quickly. You leave the house as soon as possible and try to find Jungkook at where he is.

You come to a small basement where Jungkook always there alone. It's a place that only Jungkook knows. You walk carefully because it's dark and moist, your goose creeps but finally you find a wooden door on your right side. You knock it slowly.
 

Someone opens it, and there's Jungkook.
You are so happy until you don't realize that you hug Jungkook so tight, and so does he, he hugs you really tight and relieve his breathe so freely on your neck.

 

"I miss you." he whispers. You don't answer him, you feel how relaxing in his arms is.
 

"Hey, pabo, we meet at the school everyday." you smile to him, you look very happy.
 

"Come! I've prepared some snacks." he takes you in and let you sit on a chair. There's only one chair, but he knows how to get closer

with you, so he sits on the low table, right in front of you. He's now lower than you, but you like the angle, so you can see his face clearly.
 

"You always been here? With no one?" you ask him.
 

"I need my quality time. And lucky, I can talk again with you here after a very long time." he says, his face turns darker, he frowned. 

"Are those scars or something on your face?" he touches your cheeks and chin, you try to avoid him.

 

"No.... it's just.... umm, hot oil jumped to my face when I cooked." you try to ward his hands from you.
 

"It's like you were scratched by sharp object, not oil."
 

"No.... I'm okay. It will disappear over time." you holds his hands.
 

"Lee Hyemi, are you okay?" Jungkook tries to recognize something
 

"I'm okay, this is just hot oil." you laughs and immediately change the topic. "I'm here to tell you a good news."
 

"Really? What is that?" he face changes into curious.
 

"Emmmm," you hide your face to make him more curious.
 

"Yaaa!! Lee Hyemi, tell me quickly!" he swings your hands here and there. You can't stand his cute face so you hold his arms stronger.
 

"Mmmmm, I'm pregnant." you say it fast.
 

"Preg-pregnant?!" his eyes open so wide. You nod, you see his surprised face through the dimly light that pierce the window. He's speechless and can't control his emotion. He carries you while spinning around, scream and laugh at the same time, happiness everywhere. You just can't believe your husband's bestfriend is the happiest person after knowing your pregnancy. "You're pregnant?"
 

"I'am Jungkook-ah, I'am!" you grin.
 

Jungkook can't close his mouth, he's too excited for this. He amazed at your belly and touch it really carefully, he smiles and it softly.
 

"Hello there! This is uncle Jungkook!" he sounds weak but actually he's the happiest man. You and him can't stop holding hand because you're enjoying it.
 

It is sad, isn't it? How Taehyung, your husband, wanted you to kill your own baby. But there's his friend, that loving you and the baby so much even he takes care of you both. You never stop thinking about the sad reality.
 

"Is Taehyung know about this?" he asks you, you just nod without saying anything. "And?"
 

You don't wanna answer him. It's better to keep your mouth close than seeing Taehyung fights with his bestfriend. Jungkook maybe patient and warm, but he can be so dangerous when someone bother his feeling, especially about you.
 

"That jerk........." Jungkook sighs heavily
 

"Hey, that jerk is your bestfriend." you try to cool down his emotion. Jungkook always melts everytime you smile at him. If he was the one who stand by you instead of Taehyung.
 

Jungkook touches your cheek and looks at you deeply, "take care yourself and your baby, call me whenever you need me, tell me if you need something. I'll take you to the doctor or we buy things for your baby together. Okay?" he speaks really soft to you. You feel the warmth from his voice and you wanna hear it as long as you can. There's no violence in his words, there's no madness in his voices, no harm in his touches. You like how Jungkook treats you.
 

- four months later -
 

"Taehyung-ah!" you come to Taehyung carefully, you see that he's talking on the phone with someone, and that 'someone' is a girl, you can hear it. "Can we talk a minute?" you interrupt him. He looks annoyed and takes away the phone.
 

"What?"
 

"I need to go to hospital, can you take me there?"
 

"Can't you see I'm busy here?" he whispers so that the girl can't hear him, and then he just continue talking on the phone.
 

"Okay then, I just go by myself." you give up on him.
 

@ Hospital
 

"Miss, can you see the legs right there?" says the doctor. You can't hide your happiness after seeing your baby's shape on the USG monitor.
 

"Is the baby boy or girl?" you ask the doctor.
 

"A boy. Look at that, he has testicle, it's really small, you'll see it when it's bigger." the doctor points at the monitor.
 

Hey son, you greets your baby from your heart, through your inner exactly.
 

 

"So, how old are you?" asks the doctor.
 

"Seventeen going on eighteen." you answer her honestly. The doctor is shock inside, but she tries to understand.
 

"Wow, you gotta have much strength to keep your baby, isn't it?"
 

"Right, but I'm happy to have him." you your belly.
 

"Your baby is healthy, but the mom must be healthy too. Don't eat fast food too much and always eat fruits, okay?" the doctor writes a 'To-do-List' for you. "Where's the father?"
 

That was sensitive, but you try to answer it wisely, "he's working. Because we were young married so he has to work after school."
 

"He must be a great man. Regards for him, okay? Here you go." she gives you a piece of paper then you leave.
 

"Hey mom!" someone suddenly appear with a carton of milk. Your mood increase 100% after you see him, Jungkook.
 

"Jeon Jungkook?"
 

"Wow, your belly is already that big."
 

"Four months." you say.
 

"This is for you and your baby," he gives you the milk, "you must be very very very healthy."
 

"Thank you, Jungkook-ah." You receive the milk and drink it gradually.
 

"So, how's the baby?"
 

You smirk at Jungkook and he acts cute again. You really like it when Jungkook wants to know something and he has to act cute to get what he wants.
 

"I have a son."
 

"Son?" Jungkook surprised. If you think about it again, you know Taehyung wouldn't care if it's son or daughter. "I can play football with him."
 

"Hey, don't rush, I need five more months too see him."
 

"I miss you at the school, if you could go to school in pregnancy, I would be so happy. Taehyung is worse day by day." Jungkook frowning.
 

"I miss you too, but the uniform won't fit me. Can you take care of Taehyung? Because I can't see him anymore at the school." you beg him.
 

"Of course, I always watching that jerk." Jungkook laughs.
 

"But, can I ask you something?"
 

"Ask me, whatever."
 

"Mmmmm," your fingers play with your dress. "Who's Krystal Jung?"
 

- Tbc -