Chapter (2)

TRI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since after comeback from her old place, Bomi can't stop thinking about Chorong. She is so confused. 

 

"She's so strange. Why she looks so shocked when she saw me?" Bomi thought.

 

 

"Bomi ah, what are you thinking ?" Eunji asked while walking towards Bomi.

 

 

"Nothing." Bomi answered.

 

"Mrs. Lee called me to visit her place again. Do you want to go there with me?"

 

 

"I don't want to go."

 

 

"Why? Visting your old place can help u to remember your past."

 

 

"Eunji ah, you remember that girl named Chorong? She looked at me as a strange. It's make me feel so uncomfortable. That's why I don't want to go there again."

 

 

"Yeah, I remember. She's not like that. She looks nice. May be you're over thinking."

 

 

"---" no answer from Bomi.

 

 

"Bomi ahhh, Let's go. Ok ????"

 

 

"---" still no answer.

 

 

"Yoon Bomi !!! Are u deaf ???"

 

 

"Ashi, ok ok. satisfied now ?" Bomi shouted to Eunji.

 

 

"Yah, low your voice. I'm not deaf." Eunji shouted back.

 

 

---

 

Chorong and her friends have a small conversation.

 

 

"What should I do now ?" Chorong asked her friend with weak voice. Naeun look at her poor friend and she can only sigh. Chorong became silent person after she saw Bomi again.

 

 

"What about telling her truth ?" Namjoo suggested.

 

 

"Telling truth ?" Chorong asked with her confused face.

 

 

"Yeah, you should tell her truth about you two." Naeun agreed Namjoo's suggestion.

 

 

"I don't want because she even couldn't remember me. What if she doesn't like. I afraid that I'll lose her again." 

 

 

"At least you should try. May be it can make her remember everything." Hayoung encouraged Chorong.

 

 

"But....." 

 

 

"Hey, kids." Suddenly Mrs.Lee joined their conversation.

 

 

"Eunji and Bomi will visit there today again. So, I need to prepare some food for them. Who want to help me ?" Mrs. Lee asked.

 

 

"Me." Naeun, Namjoo & Hayoung shouted together except Chorong.

 

 

"So, please join with me later in the kitchen. Ok ?"

 

 

"Nae, Auntie." They answered.

 

 

"Chorong ah." Naeun tried to called the girl who out of her mind. She is thinking so deeply.

 

 

"Chorong ah." Naeun called again but she is still in her thought.

 

 

"Chorong ahhhhhhhhhhhh." The three girls shouted together.

 

 

"Huh ?" Finally she answerd.

 

 

"You heard what Auntie said. Bomi will come today. That's your chance. Tell her truth.Don't miss nice chance." Naeun said with serious face.

 

 

"Chorong ah, hwaiting. You can do it." Namjoo and Hayoung cheered their friend.

 

 

"Ok. I'll try.Thank you guys for giving me advice." Chorong hugged her friends. That girls are so precious for her. They spent their times together snice they were children and share everything about their feelings to each other.

 

 

"It's nothing, Chorong ah. We're friends. We'll be always beside you whenever you need us." Naeun said while hugging back Chorong.

 

 

"You guys are the best. I love you."

 

 

"We love you too."

 

---

 

"Bomi ah, hurry up. We're almost late.You're always so slow." Eunji shouted from outside of bedroom.

 

 

After 25minutes later, Bomi finished her dressing and coming out. Eunji froze when she saw the girl who so beautiful with her red dress.

 

 

"Why are you staring me like that ?"

 

 

"You're so beautiful today my little girl." Eunji compliment.

 

 

"I know I'm beautiful." Bomi stick out her tongue to Eunji.

 

 

"Should we go now ?" 

 

 

"Ok, Let's go." Eunji can't take her eyes away from Bomi.She thought how lucky she is having Bomi in her life.

 

---

 

After they drove 20minutes, Eunji parked the car in front of a flower shop.

 

 

"Why are you stopped the car ?" Bomi asked.

 

 

"We should buy something for Mrs.Lee snice we visit to her." Eunji said.

 

 

"Yeah, you're right. Then, let's me choose the most beautiful one. I'm good at choosing. You know that, right?" Bomi said while looking at the flowers.

 

 

"Of course, I know." Eunji winked at Bomi.

 

 

Bomi stopped her steps when she saw the beautiful white roses.

 

 

"Eunji ah, come here." Bomi called the girl who busy with looking another flowers.

 

 

"Why? You found the beautiful one?" Eunji giggle.

 

 

"Here." Bomi poi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter