Chapter (5)

TRI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi POV

 

After 1month, finally Eunji come back from Japan. I still don't know how to tell her about Chorong and me. I can't face her. But, I must tell her everything even though I feel gulity because want to be together with Chorong. Now, all I need is Chorong. No one else. My body is started shaking when I noticed Eunji's car is already arrived in front of the house. I can't control my excitement.

 

"Bomi ahhhh." Eunji shouted.

 

"You're here." Bomi smiled awkwardly.

 

"I miss you so much. Did you miss me too?" Eunji ran and hugged Bomi.

 

"Uhmm." Bomi doesn't know how to answer. Honestly, she didn't because she always spend her time with Chorong during Eunji going to Japan. Sometimes, she even forget about Eunji.

 

"Something wrong?" Eunji lifted Bomi's face to her.

 

"Nothing." Bomi tried to avoid Eunji's eyes.

 

"Don't lie me. What happened during I couldn't be with you?" Eunji asked worriedly.

 

"I'm sorry, Eunji." Bomi said with her teary eyes. Then, she started crying without telling anything. She know she shouldn't do like that over Eunji. This is too cruel for her. Eunji is the one who always take care and make her smile when she was down. But, she have Chorong now who she love so much. How she can choose? Both are important in her life. Everything is mess now.

 

"Bomi ah, why are you acting like this?" Eunji shook Bomi's shoulder. 

 

"I'm sorry." Bomi sobbing hard.

 

"That's not answer what I want. Tell me. What happened? Don't make me worry." Eunji shouted angrily. She also cried. After a few minutes, Bomi told Eunji everything about her past. Eunji only nodded. Bomi can see Eunji's pain from her eyes.

 

"I know I shouldn't do like that. But..." 

 

"It's okay. I want to rest first. Please leave me alone. We can say about this later." Eunji intreputted.

 

"Ok. Take your time." Bomi left from the room. Eunji started cried. She can't believe what she heard right now. 

 

"Yoon Bomi, how you can do this to me even you know about me? I thought at least you'll understand me. All are lies. You lied me. Why? Why?" Eunji fall down on the floor. She haven't strength enough to stand with her own foot. She can't control herself anymore. She felt like betrayed. That feeling is the most she hate. She didn't want to feel like that again. But now, someone who she love than herself make her feel that way.

 

At the morning,

 

"Goodmorning, Bomi ah. Please wait. I'll prepare breakfast for you." 

 

"Eunji ah."

 

"Shhhhh. Just wait. Let me prepare our breakfast first." 

 

Bomi couldn't say anything. She sighed. She know how Eunji feel. They didn't say anything during eating their breakfast. Silent atmosphere occured.

 

"Bomi." Eunji started to talk.

 

"Huh?" Bomi answered  nervously.

 

"You can do as you like." 

 

"Huh?? What did you say?"

 

"I said you can do as you like. I'll let you go." Eunji smiled. But, that smile is just fake. She didn't want to show her weak side in front of Bomi. She still have her pride.

 

"If it can make you happy, I'll do. I can do everything for your happiness. Just go to Chorong."

 

"Eunji ah..." Bomi's tears started falling. She thought that Eunji will not accept her decision. But, Eunji accepted. She's really happy right now.

 

"Don't cry. I don't want to see your tears." Eunji wiped Bomi's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter