Chapter (3)

TRI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm her girlfriend." 

 

Chorong can't believe her ears what she heard right now. Her eyes are getting wet. She feels like someone hit her hard with bat. She heard shocking announcement from that girl who was her girlfriend in the past. Her heart hurt so much. Her hope, her plan, all are gone.

 

"You two are dating?" Chorong asked with her shaking voice.

 

"Yeah, it has been 2years." Eunji smile. 

 

Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung looked at her pity friend who was completely shocked.

 

Chorong hold her tears. She can't blame Bomi. It's not her fault. She only should blame her fate. 

 

"Park Chorong, you must be happy for her. She looks so happy with Eunji. Eunji is nice person. And, you can't own her anymore. You should give up on her now even though you doesn't want. At least you must do that for her happiness who you love the most more than everything." Chorong thought. Even she said herself to give up on Bomi, her heart doesn't follow her. Her head say to give up but her heart say no. 

 

"Auntie, I'm going to upstair first. I still have to do some stuff." Chorong said Mrs. Lee. 

 

"Ok, Chorong ah. Take your time." Mrs. Lee nodded. She understand how Chorong feel now.

 

"Have a good time both of you two." Chorong bowed to Eunji and Bomi.

 

"Nae. Thanks for your food. We ate well." Eunji bowed. Bomi just looked at her. Chorong nodded and left. Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung followed their friend. 

 

-----

 

On their way to back home, they said nothing words before Eunji started. 

 

"Bomi ah, why are u so slient? Are you sick?" Eunji asked worriedly.

 

"No. I'm just tired. Don't worry."

 

"Aigoo, my baby is tried? Ok. I'll drive fast as much as I can to reach home. So, you can rest soon."

 

"Yah, don't drive too fast. You know I don't like that." Bomi said with her sad face.

 

"Ah, sorry. I forget." Eunji remember about Bomi's car accident. She feel so gulity.

 

When they reached home, Bomi immidiately head to bedroom without saying anything. 

 

Eunji POV

 

Bomi looks so quiet today snice we come back from her old place. May be she is so tired. My girlfriend is already sleep after I finished shower. I approached near the bed to check her condition. Even though she said she's fine, I still worried for her. After I check her, I lied beside her. She's sleeping peacefully. How she can be so beautiful even she's sleeping. I can't help but smile. I stared at my girlfriend's innocent face. I didn't even notice how long I stared her. I shocked when Bomi suddenly talked.

 

"Do you like staring me?" Bomi asked without open her eyes.

 

"Yah, You give me heart attack." Eunji shocked.

 

"Why?"

 

"I thought that you're sleeping." 

 

"Of couse. I'm sleeping at first but I woke up because there is someone who staring at me quietly."

 

"Why? You don't like it?" Eunji pouted.

 

"Aniya. I like it so much. You can stare at me as much as you can." Bomi giggle.

 

"You must be tried today. So, now sleep." Eunji said.

 

"I can't sleep. Can you hug me?" Bomi asked with her innocent eyes.

 

"You don't need to asked that." Eunji hug her girlfriend tightly. Bomi rest her head on Eunji's chest. 

 

"I like your warm hug."

 

"If you like, I'll hug you everynight." Eunji tighten her hug more.

 

"Eunji ah, what wrong with your heart. They beat so fast." Bomi teased Eunji.

 

"Can you hear my heartbeat? Well, it's all your fault." 

 

"My fault? Why?"

 

"Because my heartbeat is so fast whenever I'm with you." 

 

"Really? How much do u love me?" Bomi looked at Eunji's eyes.

 

"Don't you how much I love you? You're the first person ever I love the most more than myself. I never love someone like as much as I love you." Eunji answered.

 

"If I said to break up with you one day, will you let me go?" 

 

"Why are you asking like that suddenly?" Eunji frowned.

 

"Answer me, will you?"

 

"I'll if it make you happy. I'll do everything for your happiness." Eunji said with her teary eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter