Chapter (8)

TRI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Didn't I said it's YOUR TURN now, Baby?" Eunji pulled out the gun from inside her jacket.

"BAMMMMM~~~!!!!!!!"

"URGH!!" Eunji shoot Bomi's right hand and Bomi hissed as she covered her bleeding hand. Both Bomi and Hayoung fell down on the floor. Her hand started bleeding so much.

"Unnie…" Hayoung cried looking Bomi. She felt hopeless and didn't dare to look Eunji becauae she scared Eunji would shoot her.

"Is it hurt?" Eunji smirked. Bomi kept holding her hurt hand and groaned in pain.

"You know that? I felt hurt more than you do right now when you left me."

"Wh..what do you really want? You want to kill me? Then just do it but let others go."

"What do I want?" Eunji frowned.

"Let me think first." Then she walked back and sat on chair pretended like she was in the deep thought.

"STOP ACTING LIKE THAT JUNG EUNJI!!.JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!!!" Bomi shouted in frustration. She couldn't bear it any longer. Eunji stood up and approached near Bomi. She bent down her knees and stared Bomi with cold eyes and whispered to Bomi's ear.

"I want her death."

"What? Wh...who do you mean?" Bomi felt her heart started beating fast. She knew who is Eunji means. "The one who stole you from me."

"No! Please don't do anything to her. I beg you. Please let her go. If you let her go I'll do everything you tell. Please!!"

"You love her that much? What about me?"

"I.....I...."

"I get it. Let me heal your wound first." Eunji started acting like nothing happened and healed Bomi's wound carefully. None of them spoke. Bomi was shaking and her eyes was full of fear.

"I'm sorry. I even don't know myself what I'm doing now. I don't mean to hurt you. Really sorry." Eunji said in guilt after she finished healing Bomi. She was being normal again.

"I understand. It's also my fault. I was the reason why you became like this." Bomi was sweating too much because of the pain in her arm but she looked at Eunji understandingly despite of the pain. She knew Eunji wasn't in normal condition.

"Where is others?" Bomi asked in hurry because she afraid that Eunji would change her mind again since her mind was unstable.

"They're in other room. I know you wanna see them. I'll take you to there." Eunji gave her small smile and helped Bomi and Hayoung to get up but Hayoung refused. She held Bomi's shirt tightly with her shaky hands. She was too scared Eunji.

"You must be so scared of me. I'm really sorry for everything I did to you. I think I was out of control. I know apologizing isn't enough but really sorry." Eunji said sincerely but Hayoung didn't respond. She was too weak to do that.

"It's okay, Eunji. Please let me meet them others." Bomi interrupted.

"Uhmm...Let's go." Eunji was about to leave but she saw Bomi was struggling to pull Hayoung up from the floor since her right hand was injured.

"Let me help you." Eunji lifted Hayoung and leaded them to a other big room. The door opened revealing the poor girls who lying on the floor. Bomi's heart stopped as she stared into the eyes of one of the girls who she loves so much. She ran towards her as fast as her feet could carry her. 

"Chorong!" Bomi grabbed Chorong to her, horrified by the amount of staining blood on her clothes.

"Are you okay? Don't worry. You're safe with me now. I'm here." She touched the scratches on her girlfriend's face. The tears came upon her at the sight of Chorong's bruised skin, the circles under her eyes, the paleness of her cheeks.

"Bbom ah..." Chorong breathing heavily.

"Thank you for coming to find me."

"You're the most important person on earth to me. No matter wherever you are, I'll come to you and save you." Bomi scooted closer and cupped Chorong's head between her hands.

"Please...please take me home." Chorong muttered looking up at the younger girl. Her eyes pricked with tears.

"Don't worry. I'll take you guys home right now. Where's Aunty Lee? Is she in the other room?" Bomi didn't saw Aunty Lee since she entered this room.

"She's dead, Bomi ah. She's dead. Eunji killed her."

"How...how...could she do that?" Bomi shocked after hearing what Chorong said. Then the two girls caught who leaning the wall as the support to sit caught her attention.

"Naeun ah...Namjoo ah...Are you two okay? I'm sorry. You all suffered because of me. I'm sorry." The tears are continuously kept falling on her cheeks.

"Bomi!" A cold voice interrupted them.

"Eunji..." Bomi turned her head to where the voice came. Chorong reached her hand to Bomi's and held it tightly. Eunji glanced at their hands.

"The whole mansion will be exploded in 40 minutes and destroy everything. So all of you go away as far as possible." Eunji said her impersonal expression.

"What? What are you saying? Please don't do that, Eunji. Please!" Bomi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter