Chapter (7)

TRI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When she saw where she was and she widened her eyes and immediately looked at Eunji. Eunji looked at her with eyesmile.

"Eun..eunji. what is it?" Bomi found herself she's in large room which is painting full of black & red colours and there is a very beautiful white wedding dress. 

"As you see. Do you like it?"

"Why are you ask me?"

"Because you own this."

"What?" Bomi widened her eyes again.

"I prepared this for you since very very very long time." Eunji smiled excitedly.

"Wh...what are you saying?" Bomi felt so nervous because of Eunji's sudden action. She knows something is wrong with Eunji. She is not normal.

"I AM ASKING YOU!!! DO U LIKE IT OR NOT?!!!!" Suddenly Eunji's smile changed into angry and shouted with her all voice. It makes Bomi shocked.

"Eun..eunji ah! What's wrong with you?" Bomi asked with her shaking voice.

"Oh! Sorry, baby. I didn't mean to shout you. I just want to know do you like it or not" Eunji apologized and Bomi didn't know what should she say. She even can't understand what is happening now.

"Why are you not answer me? Don't you like it? Just tell me if you don't like. So I can prepare another one in time for you."

"Seriously I have no idea what are you saying?"

"I'm talking about our wedding."

"What?!!!!"

"We're going to marry very soon. So I need to prepare everything for the wedding."

"Wh...what!!! Wedding???" Bomi can't believer her ears.

"Yes. Wedding. Our wedding. Aren't you excited? It gonna be so happy." 

"Are you insane? What are you trying to do? Why would I excited? We're already BREAK UP!!!!"

"NO! WE DIDN'T BROKE UP!!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WANT TO BREAK UP NOT ME. I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO. YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MINE!!!"

"YOU'RE ING INSANE JUNG EUNJI!!!"

"SHUP UP YOUR MOUTH!!!!"

"I shouldn't call you and come here." 

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!!!!" Eunji held Bomi's waist when Bomi is about to leave.

"Let go. I'll go home right now. I need find MY GIRLFRIEND."

"Why so serious? I'm just kidding." Eunji still holding Bomi's waist.

"Kidding?? Why are you being like this? I have no time to spend for you. Let me go."

"Ok! Ok! I'll let you go but there is something you need to see before you go." Eunji whispered to Bomi's ears and then winked. Bomi couldn't understand what is Eunji trying to do with her. Why she changes like this? She doesn't know why but some thoughts keep bothering her. 

"Come on! It's just a few minutes. After that you can go home. I know you'll exactly love this if you see." Bomi doesn't say anything. She just follows Eunji and Eunji leads her to another room that exist next.  Eunji opened the door softly and the room is dark. Everything can't see clearly and it's more likely empty room. They go in. Eunji locked the door as soon as they reached in the room and Bomi didn't know that since she is too nervous to know what it is. But she feels like bad thing going to happen soon.

"Are you ready? Be prep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter