Chapter (4)

TRI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll wait. I'll wait until you can love me back again." 

 

"No, don't wasit your time. I'll not comeback to you again." 

 

"Will you happy if I disappeared in your life?" Bomi continued her steps without answering Chorong.

 

"My heart hurt a lot. Why I feel like that? Why? Why? Park Chorong, you make me so confused. Please, just disappear from my life!!!!!" Bomi shouted alone in the car.

 

Bomi POV

 

Should I tell Eunji about my past? I thinking again and again. Honestly, I don't know should I tell or not? But, I don't want to have any secret between Eunji and me. So, I decided to tell her about my past. I stopped my thought when someone suddenly hug me from the back. 

 

"I'm home." Eunji said.

 

"Yah, you make me scare. Why are you so late today?" Bomi pouted.

 

"Sorry. I'm so busy with my patients. That's why I'm late. Did u miss me?" 

 

"Of course."

 

"Heol,  my girlfriend is so sweet." Eunji giggle.

 

"Eunji ah, I have something to tell you."

 

"I also have something to tell you."

 

"Jinja? What is it?"

 

"You first."

 

"No, you first."

 

"Ok. I'll go to Japan tomorrow." 

 

"Huh? Japan? Why so sudden?"

 

"I have something important to do."

 

"What important?"

 

"Secret. I can't tell you."

 

"Ok." 

 

The silent occurred between them. Eunji who stocking Bomi's hair while Bomi kept on silent made the atmosphere awkward. Eunji looked at Bomi, Bomi was literally avoiding Eunji's eye contact. 

 

"Are u not going to say anything?" Eunji asked. But Bomi didn't answer. 

 

"You said that you have something to tell me. What is it?" Eunji asked again.

 

"Nothing." Bomi pouted.

 

"Are u sulking me? Why? This is not you at all."

 

"For how long?" Finally Bomi spoken but with her obvious sad expression.

 

"3 weeks. But, I'll be back as soon as possible if I have done some stuff." 

 

"Ok. Be safe your trip." 

 

Then, I decided to tell about my past after she come back from Japan. Actually, I want to follow Japan with her. But, she said she have something important to do. I don't want to bother her. 

 

"Bomi?"

 

Finally they parted the hug after a couple of seconds. Bomi quickly wiped her tears before looking at her girlfriend.

 

"Come home safe. I'll going to make some delicious for you."

 

"Why are you always thinking about food? Huh?" Eunji pinched Bomi's nose.

 

"Yah!!"

 

"Ok. I'm going to remember that." 

 

"I'll miss you." 

 

"Me too." Bomi tightened her hug. 

 

-------

 

It's just 2 days after Eunji going to Japan. I already missed her. Eunji is so important for me. She saved my life. She always take care me as her sister since she found me. She is the one who always can make me smile. I'm so thankful her. I can do everything if Eunji will happy. I still remember that day she proposed me. She was so excited at that day. I could see her excitement from her eyes. I really didn't know her plan. I was surprised. Honestly, I love her as my sister not the way she loved me. But, I accepted her propose because I didn't want her disappointed me. I also want to make her happy as like as she did for me. There were 3years we dated. She never make me cry. I was always happy because of her. Sometimes, I feel like I'm luckiest person in this world. 

 

Suddenly Bomi's phone ringing,

 

"Hello!" she answered.

 

"Bomi shi, please come here as soon as possible." 

 

"What happened?" 

 

"Just come here quickly."

 

Bomi immediately ran to her car and drive to that place. When she arrived there, she saw Mrs. Lee. She rushed to get Mrs. Lee and asked what happen.

 

"Auntie, what happened?" 

 

"Oh, Bomi shi, you're here. Chorong did bad thing to herself. She's in emergency room now." Mrs. Lee cried. She looks so worried for Chorong. 

 

Bomi was waiting in front of emergency room. It's already 3hours but doctor coming out. She feels confused because she hate that girl but at the same time she's worried to death. Her body shaking and her head hurt so much. She kept forcing herself to remember something about chorong the whole time while she waiting Chorong. But she failed. She can't s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter