Chapter (1)

TRI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A car parked in front of a house. She took a deep breath to control her excitment.

“Are you sure you want to do this?”

 

"Eunji ah, you’ve been asking me like that the whole time.”

 

“I just want to make sure.”

"it’s so annoying.”

 

"Sorry Bomi ah.”

 

The girl took another deep breath.

 

“Well aren’t you going to go out?”

 

“Wait, Eunji” Bomi said.

 

“Hehehe…Do you want to go with me?” Bomi asked Eunji with her puppy eyes.

 

"Please, Eunji ahhhhhhhh.”

 

“Ashi; this little cutie, ok.Let’s go.” she can't resist her bomi's cuteness..

 

They stepped out of the car and walked towards a house.

 

“Does this looks familiar?" Eunji asked.

 

"I can't remember." Bomi answered.

 

When they reach the door, Eunji gave Bomi a look. Then, Eunji knocked the door When she sees Bomi confused to knock the door.

 

“Just a second!” Someone shouted from the inside.

 

The door opened and a lady came out. “How may I help you?”

 

Both girls look at each other before Eunji asked, “Are you Mrs. Lee?”

 

“Yes, I am.”

 

“I’m Jung Eunji. I called u a few days ago.”

 

“Yes, I remember. I was waiting you yesterday.”

 

“Sorry, something came up yesterday.”

 

They heard chats and laughters from inside.

 

“It seems that we came in a bad timing. We can come back again in another time.” Eunji continued.

 

Bomi is completely silent.

 

“Yes, the girls are preparing a small gathering.”

 

“Well, we don’t want to bother you. We will be going ahead.”

 

“Why don’t you two come in for a while to have something to drink?”

 

“But…”

 

“Please come in.. you travelled all the way here. It’s the least I can do.”

 

“Thank you. We won’t stay long.”

 

Mrs. Lee led the two girls inside the common area. They can hear chatterings from the kitchen. Bomi who has not spoken since was looking around. Eunji was watching Bomi's action.

 

“Thank you again Mrs. Lee.”

 

“You’re welcome to come back again anytime. I am sorry I could not acompany you today.” Mrs. Lee said. She watched the girl that keeps looking around. “If you like, I can take you around. You can meet my daughter, niece and her friends who are in the kitchen. How would you like that?” Mrs. Lee asked looking directly at the silent girl.

 

Feeling the gaze upon her, she answered “ it’s ok Mrs. Lee. We will come back again in another time. Thank you.” It was the first and longest sentence she has ever spoken to the lady. She then bowed her head in embarrassment.

 

“We’ll come back in next time. Bomi is really shy to strangers.” Eunji explained.

 

Mrs.Lee smile understandingly.

 

“Auntie… Oh I’m sorry. I didn’t know you have a visitor.” The girl bowed.

 

“It seems like we’ve bothered you too much. We’ll be going.” Eunji said and stood up.

 

Bomi stood up and bowed to Mrs. Lee. They were about to leave when they heard something being dropped on the floor.

 

The girl who walked in earlier was looking straight at Bomi. She looked shocked. Tears were starting fall. She failed to notice what she did now.. The broken cup and the coffee that were all over her floor.

 

“Chorong, are you alright?” Mrs. Lee asked with concern.

 

Bomi bowed to Mrs. Lee then she stare at Chorong for a few seconds before following Eunji outside. Before entering the car, Bomi turn around to give a house another look. She was hoping to find something.

 

Chorong was not sure if what she saw was real or a ghost? She wanted to call out her name but no voice will come out. Mrs. Lee and her friends were all asking whether

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter