Targets and Reasons

Phoenix Sisters

Thank you for all the comments. Sones...Hwaiting!! :D

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Yes Mr. Hwang. Well they are out as of now but I will-" Kibum looked toward the living room when he heard voices. "Actually Mr. Hwang. They have just returned. Give me a minute." 

"Oh please Taecyeon. I can beat you in arm wrestling with my eyes closed." Donghae bragged, causing Heechul to roll his eyes. 

Taecyeon smirked. "I accept your challenge."  Everyone laughed at the childish challenge before Kibum interrupted. 

"Tiffany."

"Yes?"

Kibum smiled and handed the ipad to her. "Your father wants to talk to you and your cousins."

Tiffany, Jessica and Krystal raced Kibum and took the ipad. "Daddy!" Tiffany yelled with her famous eyesmile. 

"Hi Uncle!" Jessica and Krystal said together with smiles plastered on their faces. "How are all of you?"

Suddenly Uncle Hwang was replaced with Mrs. Jung. "Oh! My precious daughters! It's so good to know you three are alright." 

Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal were so happy to be able to talk and see their family that they forgot about everything else (A/N: Yes..even the 'chocolate abs'. lol) 

"The three of you wash up. We need to discuss some things afterwards." Jae instructed before joining JeTiKrys on the sofa. Well, more like he was dragged over by Krystal so that he can meet their family. 

TaeSooBer chuckled at their father's predicament before nodding their heads. 

By the time they returned, JeTiKrys was still immersed with their family. TaeSooBer simply smiled and headed straight to the kitchen to begin cooking lunch. Since their father had told them beforehand that they would be having a rather important meeting, they just fixed up some sandwiches. 

"Dad. We have to go now. We'll call back later. Alright?" Krystal commented when she saw Taeyeon entering the living room with the tray of sandwiches. 

"Okay honey. All of you keep in contact." Mr. Jung commanded, still worried about their safety. 

"Okay. See you." JeTiKrys said with a wave before ending the facetime. 

"Eat. May not be much but it should last until we leave." Jae stated as he took one of the sandwiches. 

"Huh?" Everyone looked at eachother, all except TaeSooBer and Donghae, who all continued to eat their food.

Jae simply smiled at the confused individuals. "It's time all of you are reunited with your family."

------------------------------------

"Mom!!!"

"Dad!!!"

"Mommy!!"

"Unnie!!!!!!"

"Oh my babies!!!"

Jae, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Amber and Donghae looked at the blissful family reunion before them with smiles. They didn't say anything and didn't interrupt. 

It wasn't until Hana finally noticed them and ran toward them demanding for a hug that everyone finally noticed TaeSooBer's presence. 

Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber didn't hesitate as they crouched down and all took turns in being hugged by Hana. They missed her so much too. It's been awhile. 

"What about me Hana?" Donghae said with a pout, causing everyone to laugh while Hana just ran toward him and hugged him too. 

"I missed you so much Dong-Dong." 

Donghae chuckled at his nickname and kissed Hana's cheek. "I missed you too. How have you  been?"

"Good." 

"Actually, much better now that all of you are here." Jonghyun entered the room smiling with Song Qian by his side. 

"Jonghyun!" Heechul ran toward his friend and hugged him. "How have you been?! Glad to know you're still alive." He joked. 

"Ya! Don't underestimate me. I'm stronger than I look." Jonghyun countered with a smirk before walking over to Siwon. "Still in one piece. I'm impressed." 

Siwon scoffed at such remark. "Shut it before I make you regret such words." 

Jonghyun laughed and hugged Siwon. "Damn! Never though I'll miss hearing those words from you." 

"So this was unexpected. Why weren't we informed of this?" Mr. Jung asked after everyone had settled down. 

"Yeah. Did something happen?"

Jae shook his head. "Nothing at all Mr. Hwang. I just wanted to bring your daughters back to all of you." He sincerely explained as he looked at JeTiKrys with loving eyes. "They deserve that much after what they have been through."

"Thank you so much." Mrs. Jung and Mrs. Hwang thanked. "Without you, I don't know what would've happened to my daughters."

"Please. It's nothing at all. If anything, all I did was provide a home and food." 

"That's right." Sooyoung intervened. "If it wasn't for Siwon, Heechul and Taecyeon, things could've gotten worse."

"What?" The three men commented in response. They didn't even do much. It was all because of TaeSooBer that they were able to escape. 

"Yes. Its true. In fact, we could've been killed too if it wasn't for them." Tiffany sincerly commented as she smiled at the the three men. "They were really brave."

"But then, why were the three of you there?" Mr. Jung narrowed his eyes at TaeSooBer. 

"Uh..."

"Were you guys stalking my daughters?"

"What?!" TaeSooBer exclaimed and waved their hands furiously in protest. "No!!"

"Then?"

"Well-um, we were on our way to the mall." Amber began, then nudged Sooyoung to continue.

"Huh? Uh yeah. We were going to buy..our father" She looked at Jae then back to their girlfriends' family " a birthday present?"

"Is that a question?" Mrs. Jung asked.

"No ma'am!" Sooyoung quickly answered. 

"What she meant was that we were going to buy a birthday present but couldnt' because the mall was on lockdown." Taeyeon lied as she tried smiled nervously. "We were going to leave after hearing about what had happened but then we saw Tiffany and them running out."

"So you guys just offered to help with no questions asked?" Mr. Hwang questioned, eyebrow raised. 

"Yes!" TaeSooBer yelled together, only to glare at each other and then looked down in embarrassment. 

Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal enjoyed the scene unfolding before them. It was so cute and funny at the same time how nervous their lovers were in front of their parents. After seeing that if they didn't help their lovers, then no one will, they decided to step in. 

"Dad. You're scaring them." Tiffany complained as she linked her arms with Taeyeon. Jessica and Krystal did the same with Sooyoung and Amber. 

"They just happened to be at the right place at the right time. Aren't you guys thankful?" Krystal asked. 

"We are. It's just unbelievable that they would do such a dangerous thing." Mr. Jung justified. "It was a kidnapping attempt with guns!"

Jae chuckled out of nowhere, breaking the tense atmosphere.

"With all due respect, my daughters have experience all sorts of danger."

"What?" 

Jae smiled and changed the topic. "Nothing. What do you say we forget abut our problems for the time-being?"

"That's a wonderful idea! Why don't all of you join us for dinner?" Mrs. Hwang asked in excitement.

"Yes. It's been a while since we had so much guests over for dinner." Mrs. Jung added with a small smile. 

"That'll be a pleasure." Jae answered. "In fact, we have hoped that we will be invited for dinner."

"That's wonderful. Come. Let's chat over here." Mr. Jung suggested as he led the way for Jae and Mr. Hwang ot follow. 

As soon as they were gone, the rest of the women began to discuss dinner plans. The only problem was grocery.

"My sisters and I can go buy the groceries." Amber volunteered. "We don't mind. Right guys?" She peered over her shoulder to look at her sisters. 

"Not a problem at all." Taeyeon answered with a smile. 

"But-"

Sooyoung returned the money that Mrs. Jung had taken out to buy groceries back to her. "No buts. And we'll manage." She said with a grin. 

Hana laughed when she saw the dreamy gaze that Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal was emitting. It was as if they were in their own little world...

"Soot, Tay, Ahjusshi. They're in lala land." Hana tattled as she pointed at her JeTiKrys laughing. Soon enough, she wasn't the only one laughing.

TaeSooBer walked over and snapped in front of their girlfriend's face, bring them back to reality. 

"We're going shopping. The three of you stay here and continue to daydream after we leave. Alright?" Sooyoung teased before walking out of the kitchen first. 

Taeyeon and Amber simply smiled before following Sooyoung out of the kitchen. 

Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal slowly turned their attention to their mothers, who were looking at them with pure amusement. 

"This is new. You three are so lovesick." Mrs. Jung choked as she clasped her hands together and blinked her eyes. "So cute."

"I think it won't be long before we get grand-children." Mrs. Hwang teased as well, causing JeTiKrys to blush. It's not like they can say much...they wer just too embarrassed.

------------------------------

"That was a wonderful dinner." Mr. Hwang complimented as he rubbed his stomach with a grin. "Your daughters are excellent cooks." 

Jae simply smiled and thanked for such compliment. "They sure are. They're even better than I am." He said with chuckle as they settle around teh living room. 

"Please. We didn't do much. It was all because of Mrs. Hwang and Mrs. Jung." Amber politely dismissed such statement. 

"No need to be modest." Mr. Jung countered with a hearty laugh. 

"Oh no. We are telling the truth. Me and my sisters have learned alot about cooking with them." Sooyoung answered with a smile. "Right Taeyeon?"

"We sure did. We even learned how to cook some new dishes from them."

"Hm." Mr. Jung pretended to think before scooting over to his wife and holding her hand. "She is one of a kind." 

"Same here." Mr. Hwang agreed as he draped an arm around his wife's waist. "I'm one lucky man." 

Tiffany, Jessica and Krystal gagged at the lovey-dovey scene between their parents, causing everyone to laugh. 

"By the way, what did Siwon and Heechul have to do that they had to leave as soon as dinner was over?"

"Not sure Auntie." Taecyeon answered. "They just said it was work."

Mrs. Hwang sighed with a smile. "It was nice having them both over again. It's been awhile since our family had this much fun."

Jae smiled and looked at his daughters, who were all talking and playing around with their lovers happily. "I know exactly what you mean."

After another 3 hours, Jae announced their departure. 

"Why don't you all stay the night? It's already 10pm. I'm sure all of you must be exhausted."

Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber stood up, followed by Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal, who was saddened at their leaving. 

"We would love to but it is best that we return. My daughters and I don't want to intrude any longer. Our purpose was to bring your daughters back and we have done so. You've done more than enough already." Jae politely declined and bowed. 

"Thank you for everything." Taeyeon stated, bowing as Sooyoung and Amber followed. 

"Fine. If you guys insist on leaving, we don't want to force you to stay as well. Have a safe trip back home." Mr. Jung said as he patted TaeSooBer on the shoulders. 

"And thank you so much for helping out my daughters." Mr. Hwang hugged the three of them as well, catching them off guard. 

"Well, then I guess we'll take our leave now." Jae bowed once again. 

Tiffany, Jessica and Krystal was not happy with the fact that they'll be seperated from their girlfriends again so they decided to see them out. 

"Why can't you guys stay?" Krystal frowned and swung her intertwined hands with Amber. 

"I'm sorry. Maybe another time. Arasso?" Amber comforted and pecked Krystal's cheek.

"You promise." Krystal pulled Amber for a hug while the latter could only nod her head and smile at such behavior from Krystal.

"Or we can just stay with you guys again? I'll just ask my parents and-" 

"No Tiffany. We brought you guys so the three of you can stay here from now on." Taeyeon intervened. Upon seeing Tiffany's frown, Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's cheeks and kissed her lips. "Besides, you miss your family and they miss you."

"Fine." Tiffany surrendered and returned the kiss. "I'll miss you."

Taeyeon smiled and hugged Tiffany tightly. "I'll miss you too Fany."

Sooyoung couldn't help but laugh upon seeing Jessica glaring at her. "I'll miss you." She cooed and huggedd Jessica by the waist. "Aren't you going to say anything?"

"No."

"No? Why not?"

Jessica sighed. "If I do, you're just going to leave. Who knows when I'll see you again." She sadly admitted. 

"Aw..is that what you're worried about? Don't be. We'll still see eachother."

"Then why are you leaving now?"

"We have some things to settle. But as soon as its taken care of, I'll come back. Alright?"

"Fine."

Sooyoung leaned in and shared a kiss with Jessica before releasing the hug. "Have a good night. I'll miss you."

----------------------------------------------

*The next morning @ 8:11 am*

"Siwon-oppa. Heechul-oppa. Why are the two of you here so early in the morning?" 

Heechul grinned at the three ladies as they sauntered into the living room wiht a perplexed expression. "Why aren't the three of you dressed for work?" He asked as a maid walked past him.

"Work?" They all looked at each other and then at their mothers. 

"Umma. We're allowed to go back to work? Why weren't we informed of this yesterday?"

"Tiffany-honey. Your aunt and I are as surprised as you are. We just found out from Siwon a little before you." Mrs. Hwang said with a frown. 

"And apparently, we will be coming along too."

Jessica raised an eyebrow at her mother's comment., skeptical of the sudden decision. "What's the reason?"

"The three of you can't put your work on the side any longer. And we don't want to leave your moms alone here." Heechul reasoned. 

"Is it safe? What did the others say?" Krystal asked, referring to TaeSooBer. Heechul understood the meaning behind her question right away. 

"It was their idea."

"Really?!" Tiffany raised her voice as and exchanged glances with Jessica and Krystal. Why didn't TaeSooBer tell them yesterday? 

"Then I'm guessing Hana will be coming too since she has no school today?" 

"Yes." Siwon retorted, although Tiffany found his voice and behavior strange. 

"I'll wake Hana up. And then we can leave." Mrs. Hwang stated before walking off to Hana's room.

"We'll get dressed and be down in a bit." Krystal informed, following the other two upstairs.

"Hey you guys?"

"Yeah?" JeTiKryst turned around, waiting for what Heechul had to say.

"It's Friday so remember, you can dress casual. Don't wear heels. Tell that to your moms too."

"Uh...okay."

Weird.

------------------------------

"Good morning Lieuntant Choi." One of the officers on guard saluted upon seeing Siwon. "Leaving?"

"Yes." Siwon merely retorted as he opened the door to the driver's side. "Open the gates."

"Where are you taking them?" Another officer asked. And if Siwon wasn't mistaken, it almost sounded like the officer was being suspicious about Siwon.

Siwon cleared his throat and examined the officer from head to toe.  "Say, I haven't seen you before." 

The officer merely exchanged glances with the other officers before turning back to look at Siwon and Heechul. Meanwhile, the rest of the passengers in the car was curious as to why it was taking so long just to leave.

"I was just assigned here Lieutanant. We're replacements because the other officers were needed for another assignment."

Heechul nodded his head at the statement, although deep down, he was not believing it at all. "Why weren't we informed?"

"It was a last minute decision." the other officer answered. Siwon saw the officer's hand slowly reaching for his gun and so did Heechul.

These guys were imposters! 

So Heechul and Siwon played it cool. 

"I understand. We will be back shortly."

Heechul observed and saw taht the guards had let down is guard again although his hand was still placed on top his gun holster. 

"Actually, I have some papers pertaining to Sphinx Industries and other important cases that needs to be given to the chief. But it's in my car. Let me give it to you before we leave."

"We can get it." And officer volunteered. But Siwon quickly blocked his path and attempt to even get near the family.

"No. You'll scare them. Besides, officer Kim knows exactly which ones to give you." Siwon lied, hoping that the imposter will believe him. The imposter looked at Siwon, as if scrutinizing him before turnign back to his fellow buddies. 

"Go ahead." One of them spoke.

Heechul nodded his head before walking over and entering the car. As soon as he entered the car, he turned to the people behind him and warned them. 

"We have a problem."

"What's the matter? And why is taking so long?" 

Heechul didn't know how to answer Jessica's question without making them panic. But he knew that he had to and let them know what they're dealing with.

"Those officers out there, are imposters." He whispered as he pretended to be looking for something.

"Oh my god!" 

"Shh!!!" Heechul warned. "Act normal. Don't do anything that will make them think we know their true idenities."

The women nodded their heads and acted casual. Although it was hard to do so with 5 men outside of the car with guns.

"What do we do?" Mrs. Jung nervously asked as she pretend to play with Hana's hair, who was oblivious to what was happening. 

"Just act normal. Don't show that you're scared or else, we will be in big trouble."

Meanwhile....

"So, how long have you been working with the police?" Siwon started a small conversation to distract the enemies. 

"1 year."

"Oh. Do you like Girls Generation?"

"No."

"Okay." Gosh. These guys are not human! How can they not like Girls Generation?! He better think of a plan fast. He can't stay with these men any longer! 

"Siwon!" 

There's the cue.

"yes?"

"I thought you put the documents in the passenger compartment. It's not there!" 

Siwon looked at the officers. "Looks like I better find it for him."

"I'll go. Just tell me where it is." One of the officers blocked Siwon's path. 

"I can. But," Siwon made eye contact with the man. " that will take more time don't you think?"

"..."

"It'll be fast."

After what seemed like forever, Siwon was allowed to pass. 

"Heechul! It's in there!!!" Siwon yelled as he tilted his head to the side a bit, to observe the enemies reactions. They were now gathering together. So he continued his ruse. "Hey! Maybe we should just give the documents to them and stay!"

"Fine! That's okay! Hurry!!!"

Siwon turned to look at the enemies before smiling at them. 

Then he quickly entered teh car and started the engine.

"Crap!" It was a plan. The enemies quickly pulled out their guns and began to shoot but by that time, the car had already crashed through the gate and driven off. 

"F**k!!!" The enemy cursed before making a phone call. "They got away!"

------------------------------------------

Listen to Chase 160 (Athena ost) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTK72LuDNaU (Play for the entire car chase scene)

Siwon was panting out of nervousness and looked behind him when he had safely blended with other cars. "Everyone okay back there?"

"Shaken up but we're fine." Krystal answered. "Who were those guys?!"

"We don't know." Heechul retorted as he looked outside of his window to see if they were followed.

" Sphinx Industries?"

"I'm not sure Jessica. All we know is that your fathers were attacked this morning and we were lucky enough to have come get you guys before anything could've happened."

That was enough to set the group in panic. 

"Are they alright?!" Mrs. Hwang frantically asked in fear. 

"I'm not sure. We lost contact with Jonghyun before we could-"

*Crash*

"Now what?!" Jessica yelled as she turned around. A car was literally ramming into the rear of their car. 

Siwon looked at his side mirror. There was one car following them on that side. "S**t!!!" 

"I can see one from this angle. And including the one behind us. That makes three cars. Damn!" Heechul concluded. 

"What do we do?!" 

But there was never a response, only more ramming to the car, causing them to move about.

"Go faster!!!" Heechul yelled as Siwon swerved the car to hit the enemy car to his right. 

"You don't have to tell me!!" Siwon exclaimed as he stepped on the acclerator. 

Siwon expertly dodged through traffic, trying to escape from the pursuers but it was no use.  Even when Heechul tried shooting at them, they would only retaliate. 

"We need a plan!" Tiffany yelled as she held Hana by the side.

"Running away is the best plan right now!" Siwon retorted as he swerved the car again to ram into the enemys. "And it's not working out so well."

More shootings ensued, with them yelping in fear. What the hell do these people want?

Heechul squinted his eyes when he saw something coming fast from behind them. Could it be?

"Finally !!!" Heechul suddenly yelled out in happiness. "Never thought I will be so happy to see them!!!" 

"What? Who?" Krystal asked as she peeked up from her covered position. 

Siwon smirked as he looked at this rearview mirror. "Night Ghouls."

JeTiKrys gasped. Their fear has just skyrocketed!

Just then, sounds of other vehicles could be heard from the closely sides. But before the enemies could do anything, they were only met with a smoke screen. Oh yeah..smoke bombs are just excellent in these type of scenarios. As soon as that happened, they soon lost their place as a target. But that was only temporary.

"Heechul! Go to the back!" 

Krystal felt her heartbeat increase. Amber!!

Heechul obeyed and scooted back. Amber pushed herself through the passenger window and swung into the passenger seat of Siwon's car. As soon as she was safely settled, she gave an 'ok' sign to the driver of the car that she was previously in.

Once again though, she was wearing her mask and Night Ghoul outfit. 

"Night Ghouls!" Mrs. Jung yelled in fear. She didn't even realize it was Amber's voice due to fear.

"Mom! Don't worry. They won't hurt us." Jessica explained. 

"Are you kidding me?! They're killers!! AHHHH!!!!" Mrs. Hwang justified before squealing in fear again when shots were being released again. 

Amber ignored those comments and opened the bag that she had threw into the car before entering. She picked her weapons and gave the bag to Heechul. "Pick your poison."

Heechul smirked before opening the bag to only reveal a variety of guns. "Nice. What about-"

"We'll meet them later." Amber blurted before inserting the magazine into her gun. "You take the back Heechul. And Siwon?"

"Yeah?" 

"Drive safely." Amber joked.

Siwon chuckled. "Safety is my priority." He stated before ramming the car against an enemy again. 

"I see that."  Amber joked then turned around to look at the others. "Everyone alright?"

The women nodded but Amber could see Hana being held in her mom's arms tightly.  "Everyone stay down the whole time. Do not get up unless I say so." Amber instructed before leaning out the window and shooting the enemies. 

After awhile, Amber finally received instructions from Taeyeon and Sooyoung.

"Am." 

"Yeah?" Amber answered as she spoke into her earpiece and took cover from an incoming bullet. Taeyeon spoke first.

"We have to lead them away from the civilians."

"Ok. So what do we do?" 

"Take them to the police station. While Soo and I divert them. It'll give you guys time."

Amber listened to the instructions as she leaned out again to shoot at the enemy car that was gaining up on them. " Alright. Be careful."

As soon as she ended the communication, Amber delivered the plan to Siwon and Heechul. 

"We can't risk innocent lives. These people are ruthless."

"You think I don't know that?!" 

"I know you do Siwon. Now drive to the police station."

Siwon took a quick glance at Amber, making sure he heard correctly. "Are you sure? Wouldn't that be dangerous for you guys?"

"Don't worry about that. Now go!" Amber yelled and hit the steering wheel hard to get her point across.

"Ok!! Geez!"

Amber merely smiled before turning to look behind her. "Heechul? You alright?"

Heechul shot some more bullets before retreating. "Never been better."

"Good. It's a good thing this is car is an SUV. You have an advantage."

"What do you mean by that?"

"For starters, you can deal more damage. Oh. Here they come now."

"Who?" Tiffany asked, but soon enough, she got her answer when two black cars sped up and rammed into two other enemy cars from opposite sides. 

Amber smirked before reloading her gun. "Back-up."

Taeyeon swerved her car and made sure to force one of the enemy driver's attention on her while Sooyoung did the same thing. 

"Soo! What's the plan?!!" She yelled through her earpiece.

"Provide cover for Siwon and the rest. At least until we hear from Donghae." Sooyoung retorted, as she shot down one of the enemy driver, causing one car to go off course and crash. "And one down!" 

Taeyeon shot down one of the enemy drivers as well, resulting in the same deadly damage. "Two down!!" 

But before they can bask in their victory any longer, three more enemy vehicles approach. 

"I hope you two didn't think it was that easy!!" Amber's voice penetrated through TaeSoo's earpiece. Taeyeon and Sooyoung groaned, knowing that Amber was right. 

"For a while there, I did." Taeyeon honestly replied. 

"And so did I. Damn it! Come on, D!"

Just then, as the attack on our heroes increased, they finally received the call they had all been waiting for. 

"Phoenix!"

"What?" TaeSooBer swiftly answered upon hearing Donghae's voice. 

"It's all ready. Come now!!!" 

"It's about time. Step on it Siwon!" Amber demanded as Siwon merely followed and increased the acceleration. Taeyeon and Sooyoung following closely behind. 

---------------------------------------

"Stay in your positions! And do not shoot unless I say so!" The cheif of Seoul's PD instructed at his fellow officers who had built a blockade around the department. 

Jonghyun ran up to the Chief and peered over the gates. "Why aren't they here yet?!"

"It won't be long now. Is everything alright inside?" 

Jonghyun nodded his head. "They're all safe and guarded."

"Good. The last thing we want is for innocent blood to be shed."

Just at that moment, three cars drifted into view and was coming toward them...fast.

"That's them!!" Jonghyun pointed out in relief. But soon frowned when he saw 6 other cars following closely behind. That was not good. "Everyone! In defense!!" 

All of the officers raised their guns and aimed it at the incoming cars, just waiting for the word to shoot. 

As soon as Siwon entered the compound with the Night Ghouls, he wasted no time in helping the others escape. But just as JeTiKrys and their family members were behind the barricade, the enemies arrived. All of them exiting their cars with weapons in hand. 

Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber were the only ones standing between the police and the enemies. 

"Get over here!!" Heechul commanded, only to be ignored by TaeSooBer. JeTiKrys was confused. What are they trying to do? They stand no chance against the 60 men that was hired to kill them!

Slowly, among the crowd of enemies, a lone figure emerged. And as soon as that person came into view, everyone gasped.

"Yuri..." Jessica covered in shock. 

"We should have known it was you." Siwon bitterly commented as Heechul took his position next to him. 

Yuri merely shrugged and smiled maliciously. "I hope that you guys enjoy my welcoming gift to hell."

"What do you want?" The Chief asked, not wanting to play games. 

"I want the Hwangs and the Jungs in exchange for all of yours."

"No deal." 

Yuri chuckled and spread her arms. "Do you not see that I have all of you outnumbered here? My men will kill everyone of you." She then narrowed her eyes. "So you choose."

The chief knew that Yuri was correct but he wasn't going to deal with a criminal. And he wasn't going to surrender. If he had to fight, so be it.

"No."

"No?" Yuri repeated before letting out another evil chuckle. "So be it. Kill them." She commanded her men. But as soon as they took a step forward, they were blocked by the Night Ghouls. Well, they could have just shoot TaeSooBer but refrained to do so when they saw what was in their hands.

"We're really good with these." Taeyeon said as she bounced a grenade on her palm. The men looked at each other and stood still, not acting on their commands. "These little babies can do a lot of damage."

"Who do we have here?" Yuri let out a smile. "Oh...the Night Ghouls. This is none of your business."

"Leave." Sooyoung ordered, keeping a hard stare with Yuri. "Or else, you will die Kwon Yuri."

Yuri laughed at such absurd threat. "You three really think you can kill me? Be realistic."

Taeyeon smirked behind her mask. " We have a horrible reputation. And in case you don't know, we can be quite ruthless." 

"True. You definitely outnumber the three of us." Amber spoke as she looked at her grenade as if it was the most interesting thing. "But I must warn you, killing us will do you no good. In fact, you'll regret it."

"oooooo." Yuri pretended to shake in fear. "I"m sooo scared." she let out a laugh. "Guns against swords? You'll still lose."

Sooyoung stepped up as well, holding on tightly to her sword. "Do you really think you have the upper hand here?" And when she received nothing but a smug look from Yuri, Sooyoung let out a chuckle. 

"If you don't believe me, attack me." 

Jessica widened her eyes in shock. She ran foward only to be held back by Siwon. "Let me go." 

Siwon shook his head. "Sooyoung wouldn't want you running in there. Or any of you for that matter." He glanced at both Krystal and Tiffany.

"Are you serious?" Yuri asked as she looked at TaeSooBer one by one. "That wont' be fun at all."

"Come on Yuri. When have you ever played fair?" Amber countered.

Sooyoung put her grenade away and stepped closer to Yuri. She then looked at the sturdy and rugged men standing behind Yuri. 

"What gang are you?" She asked.

"Why do you care?"

"I don't care. I just want to know the name of the gang who stupidly put their lives at risk for the sakes of a wimp like Kwon Yuri. And would like to thank them for graciously making South Korea safer."

Yuri clenched her fists tightly. She took out her handgun and aimed it right at Sooyoung.

"Are they insane?! Why are they doing this?!!!" The chief demanded to know as  he looked at Siwon for answers. "This is meaningless mumbo jumbo."

"I don't know what's going on chief." 

Krystal observed as Amber stepped to the side a bit, and looked up. What was she looking at?

"Do you guys know Sphinx Industries?" Amber asked nonchalantly as she turned her attention at  Yuri and the men again. 

"..."

"I'm sure you remember them considering that there was a reward for anyone who was able to capture us." Amber then saw that one of the bulky man standing next to Yuri stiffen. "And of course, you will definitely remember how we mercilessly killed each and every of them."

"Do you know why Sphinx Industries want us capture and not killed?" Taeyeon continued. "I doubt any of you do. Or else, you wouldn't have accepted Kwon Yuri's deal."

The leader of the gang, presumably the bulky guy, let out a laugh. "So what b**ch? We don't give a f**k about that!"

Taeyeon's eyes darkened. "First of all, never call me b**ch. Second, the moment any of you try to kill us, you're on Sphinx's to-kill list. Although you're going to get killed before that even happens."

Jessica, Tiffany, Krystal and the others listened intently on this new information. Obviously, TaeSooBer were hiding certain information from them and none of it sounded good. 

"Oh?" The leader of the gang motioned one of his men over and immediately, both of them aimed their guns at Taeyeon and Amber. "How about now, b**ch?" He grinned. 

Amber shrugged. "Alright then, go for it. Kill us." 

"I'll even move so you can have aim right at my heart." Taeyeon stated and did as she announced. "Ready whenever you are."

Sooyoung looked at Yuri and walked forward until the gun that Yuri was currently aiming at her was resting against Sooyoung's chest. "Shoot."

No.no.no. Jessica, Krystal and Tiffany tried to free themselves from the strong hold that Siwon, Heechul and Jonghyun had on them but it wasn't easy. They wanted to shout out but couldn't risk TaeSooBer's identity. This can't be happening. 

And it wasn't like TaeSooBer didn't know what was happening. They can hear their lover's screams to stop. To leave. They knew exactly how JeTiKrys was feeling. But, they had to do what must be done.

"My pleasure Night Ghoul." Yuri commented as she was about to pull the trigger.

Sooyoung shook her head. 

Listen to Attack (Athena ost) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfTp5USU7U0

"My name is Choi Sooyoung."

"What?" Yuri wasn't sure she heard correctly. Did that tall Night Ghoul, one of the most feared in Seoul, just say her name was Choi Sooyoung?

"What did-?"

"It makes no difference if you know my real identity. You're still f**ked."

At that moment, Sooyoung quickly grabbed Yuri's hand that was holding on to the gun and twisted it. Yuri groaned in pain as Sooyoung swiftly turned her around so that she was facing her lackeys. Using Yuri as hostage.

At the same time, shots were heard and the two men standing on either side of Yuri was already on the ground...dead. Shot in the head.

Yuri's eyes widened in fear and confusion. What? But it can't be. Her men were on the roofs....why would they? What's going on? The police?! This was confusing her.

Everyone, who had ducked for cover looked up to see the results. 

Jessica, Krystal and Tiffany smiled to themselves when they saw that Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber were still alive.

Yuri looked at Sooyoung, demanding for an answer while the men behind her fidgeted, not knowing what was going on. 

Amber stared at the other enemies intently. "Your leader is dead. Do you still believe that all of you will be able to escape alive?"

The enemies looked at each other, unsure of what to do. They began to fidge as Yuri looked on in horror. 

"I told you, if you tried to kill us, you'll regret it." Sooyoung calmly answered.

Taeyeon brushed off the invisible dust on her sleeve as she spoke. "Listen up! All of you! For everyone of you here, as of this moment, you have a price on your head." She exclaimed and turned around to look at the police officers. "And I mean all of you!"

Siwon, Heechul, and Jonghyun grimaced at the warning while the Chief maintained his cool.

"Anyone who tries to kill us will die, just like these two right here." Amber explained and pointed at the two dead men on the ground before her. "All courtesy of Sphinx Industries."

The bad guys began to fear for their lives and looked on all the roofs. Snipers could be anywhere.

"They're all there. Those snipers on the roof, are neither your men or the police. They're all Sphinx Industries." Sooyoung continued the explaining.

"Lies!!!" A few men aimed their gun at TaeSooBer again and sure enough, their fate was the same...

"Are we still lying?" Taeyeon retorted. "Put down all your weapons. Now!!" 

"No! You killed our boss! Let's kill them!!!" The enemies charged toward them and in a matter of seconds, explosions and shots were all that was heard. It was complete chaos!

Sooyoung, who still had a grasp on Yuri, quickly turned around and ran toward the police, followed by Taeyeon and Amber. As soon as they arrived, Sooyoung handed Yuri over to Siwon. 

"Take her in! And go for cover now!!!" She ordered. 

And just then, some police men were advancing toward them, in attempt to arrest them. 

Fortunately, TaeSooBer knew of their tactics already and immediately fought them off, making sure to shove them away from shots that were aimed at them.

"We told you guys not to get near us!" Taeyeon warned in anguish as she kicked a police officer down, barely saving him from a sniper bullet. But it seemed like no one heeded to their warning. They were most wanted criminals by the police. 

When the smoke cleared from the explosions, all of the gang members were already dead. But then in their place, were some more mysterious masked individuals. 

Siwon stepped up, staring at the new arrivals of masked individuals. "Just great." He stated sarcastically. As soon as he let those words out, he felt a pull on his bullet proof vest and something cold resting against his throat.

Siwon gulped as he realized that he was now being held hostage by one of the Night Ghouls. What the hell?!

"Whoa whoa whoa! Okay! We'll stop. Just don't hurt him." The chief calmly negotiated as he held up his hands in mock surrender. "Everyone drop your weapons!" He instructed his officers, who all did as they were told.

"Do not do anything until we leave." Siwon realized that it was Taeyeon holding him hostage. How lucky....

"Any movement and I will kill him." Taeyeon continued her threat as she slowly retreated with Sooyoung and Amber doing the same. Taeyeon kept her eyes at the police but slowly leaned down to whisper something in Siwon's ear. 

"Sorry."

"As long as you don't leave a mark..." Siwon answered. "You'll be forgiven." He mumbled, as he continued to be dragged toward the car.

"You know where to find us." Taeyeon remarked before swiftly pushing Siwon away and entering the car. As soon as she was in, Sooyoung drove off, not looking back. 

"Are you alright?!" The chief asked as soon as Siwon was freed. 

"I'm alright. But just who were the ones helping the Night Ghouls Was it really Sphinx?" He asked as he rubbed his throat.

"Not sure. We'll find out soon though."

As for Jessica, Krystal and Tiffany, they couldn't say much. Everything that has happened was too overwhelming. But one thing for sure...they won't be seeing Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber anytime soon. And that was a very very very...scary feeling.

-------------------------

Meanwhile...

"Do you think they are okay? We did just leave them there." Sooyoung inquired, glancing at the rearview mirror and at Taeyeon. 

Amber smirked. "I'm sure Hyoyeon has it all under control. Without her help, we wouldn't have been able to escape. Her men are more than capable to leave unharmed."

*ring ring*

Amber took out her disposable phone and answered it right away. "Hyoyeon? You're alright?"

"We're all okay. We had a little trouble with the police but we successfully escaped."

"That's great. And Donghae?"

"He was able to hack into the security system. So nothing was recorded. He's fine."

"Good"

"But Amber."

"Huh?"

Amber's face gradually frowned and her eyes narrowed as she listened to what Hyoyeon was telling her. "Okay. See you later Hyo."

"What's wrong?" Sooyoung asked, upon noticing Amber's silence and gloomy mood.

Amber hung up and shared the conversation she had with Hyoyeon with her sisters. Both were taken aback at the news that they have found out but it was short lived.

"I should've known." Taeyeon stated. "Hyoyeon must've put up a fight. Seems that even though we lied to everyone that it was the Sphinx Industries doing, we were partially correct. "

"It seems so."

"Let's discuss more when we get home. We still have more work to do." Sooyoung stated before accelerating and speeding off in to the distance.

"They are not my concern as of now." Amber added with a grim tone. "They're more personal. I can take care of them after James is dead."

----------------------------------

*Somewhere....*

"If Shin or James know of our involvement, we're all dead." A woman spoke in a matter-of-fact tone. "Do we really want to risk that?"

"You're too worried. He should be the last of our worries." Another answered, fairly shorter than the first woman that have spoken.

"Why's that?"

Listen to The Game (Athena ost): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWcxNzeQnwc&index=13&list=PL8E0A629AF19C2F6C (Song until end of chapter)

"Because Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber have what we want. And I don't know about you two, but I'm determined to get what I want from Sooyoung." The taller of the three answered as she set down the sniper rifle down on the cold floor of the abandoned port warehouse. She then took off her mask to reveal her face. 

It was none other than Yoona. "And that won't be possible if Sooyoung is dead."

The others took of her mask as well, to reveal themselves to be Sunny and Hyuna.

"I didn't kill Sunkyu to see Taeyeon be killed in the hands of another. If there's anyone that will kill her, it will be me." Sunny remarked with a malicious tone.

Hyuna let out  a sinister laugh. "I feel the same way about Amber."

*At the same time, but at another place* (First POV)

Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber have arrived at their destination. They dumped their car somewhere far away to not give away their location. Knowing they were not followed, they slowly entered the woods. And as they walked, in silence, each one had their own thoughts.

Taeyeon: "I know exactly what Sunny whats. She might have succeeded in killing Sunkyu to have me, but she will never get what she wants. She has failed the first time and she will never succeed.  I will end her myself before she can hurt anyone else I love, especially Tiffany."

Amber: "Hyuna thinks that I will come crawling back to her like in the past but that won't happen again. She can do what she wants but she will never get it. Her obsession will be the death of her. And I will protect everyone I love, even if I have to give up my life. I won't let anymore people get hurt because of me, especially Krystal."

Sooyoung: "I won't let you hurt anyone anymore Yoona. It's me that you want. I won't let anyone else come between the hatred for me and greed for power that you have. Not even Jessica. If it means I have to kill you to protect all the ones that I love and are innocent, I will do it."

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was this for an update? More action, dark action and not much romance. I know. lol. Hope you all enjoy and thanks for all the support. Just a few more chapters and this fanfic will end. I'm sad already just thinking of it. :(