CHAUFFEUR !!!

Phoenix Sisters

Ahhhh!!! I just realized i haven't updated for almost 2 weeks..been so busy with finals, work, and research. hope you all forgive me? :( How are you all doing huh? hope you guys are doing well and not stressed. I hope all of you the best. *hugs* miss all of you!!! Don't forget me arrasso? :) Oh..and i  just thought of an idea for the music insertions so i might start testing that out on my next update.:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here goes nothing." Amber sighed as took off her helmet, ruffled her hair and got off from her Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R motorcycle. (A/N: Amber's motorcycle below! eekkkk!! :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After settling her helmet down on her motorcycle, Amber then proceeded to walk toward her destination: Dasani University.

Amber looked at her watch and saw that it was 7:20pm. Amber was confused and irritated. She got here on time but where is-

 

"Amber!!!" Amber turned her attention toward the entrance of the university to see Krystal waving her hand wildly at Amber before running to her.  Amber smiled at Krystal's behavior before meeting Krystal halfway.  Krystal was panting by the time Amber reached her.

"Hey are you alright?" Amber asked as she patted Krystal's back, which seemed to help Krystal's breathing. Krystal glanced up at Amber and smiled.

"I am now. Thanks Amber."

"No problem. Tell me.  Why were you 20 minutes late?" Amber asked as Krystal recomposed herself.  Amber doesn't like waiting. In fact, she hates waiting. To Amber, making someone wait is just unfair and rude.

Krystal got the hint that Amber was a little upset over her tardiness.

"Sorry Amber. My group meeting was longer than i expected. We had to rehearse a presentation for tomorrow." Krystal retorted apologetically. "I'm sorry if I made you wait too long."

Amber, who her hands on her hips while Krystal was explaining, let her hands down and ruffled Krystal's hair.  Krystal looked at Amber, who was only smiling back. 

"It's okay. But let me give you a piece of advice "Ms. future-architect of Seoul": Never, and i repeat NEVER, be late. It's very unprofessional." Krystal nodded her head and gave a small smile, showing that she understood Amber's advice.

"Do you understand?" Amber asked again in English.  Now it was Krystal's turn to be surprised.

Amber looked at Krystal strangely, since Krystal had both her eyes and mouth open.  Amber took this opportunity to tease Krystal.

"I know I'm y and hot but please Krystal, stop drooling." Amber broke out in laughter when she saw Krystal immediately wiping with  her sleeve, only to see that she was not drooling at all. Krystal was embarrassed and mad.

"That wasn't funny." Krystal said in a cold tone, hoping Amber would get the hint to stop laughing, or else...

Amber was so engrossed in her own world that she didn't even hear Krystal's warning.

"Hahahaha...that--that- was---fu-funny...you- AHHH!!!" Amber suddenly found herself thrown and pinned to the ground by Krystal. (A/N: If you saw "Take of the Lady" starring Yoon Eun Hye, you should know how Krystal threw Amber.)

Krystal did not look happy at all.  Amber took a gulp due to the close proximity of thier bodies and faces.  Krystal seemed to have felt the same tension and immediately got up. It took Amber a few seconds before she got up as well, but not without groaning in pain.

"Owwww.." Amber looked at Krystal as she rubbed her shoulder. Its a good thing she was thrown onto thick grass. Krystal had her arms crossed and just looked at Amber with a cold stare.

"Geez Krystal. You didn't have to throw me to the ground. It hurts you know."

Krystal scoffed at Amber's response. " Well then, you should have stopped laughing when I told you to stop."

"Sorry. Geez. I didn't even hear you-"

"Yeah and I wonder why." Amber let out a big sigh and began to walk to her motorcycle. Krystal began to panic when she saw Amber walking away. She ran to catch up to Amber.

Since they were quite far from the parking lot, the walk back would take awhile. There was silence for about 2 minutes,excluding Amber's periodic groans of pain.

Krystal began to feel bad for hurting Amber. They have only met for a few days and she was already making a bad impression. But it's just how Krystal is..she can't stop being herself.

"Amber..." Krystal finally uttered as she looked at Amber, who wasn't even looking at Krystal. "...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." Krystal was sincere about her apology.  She ended up hurting Amber instead of thanking her for picking her up from school. Amber stopped walking, causing Krystal to stop as well. Amber then turned to Krystal and put a hand on Krystal's shoulder.

"It's okay Krystal. Besides, I deserve that since I laughed at you. It must have been karma." Amber said with a giggle. Krystal's face lit up upon hearing Amber's answer. Amber wasn't mad at her, that's good enough for her.

"So you weren't mad?" Krystal inquired again when they finally reached the parking lot. Amber let out a sigh before answering.

"For the 100th time Krystal: I'M NOT MAD. I deserve it. Besides, its not worth being mad over. I was a little upset but I'm alright now."

Krystal was now convinced that Amber was indeed, not mad. "Thanks Amber."

"Why are you thanking me? I didn't do anything." Amber chuckled at Krystal's comment. But really, Amber didn't think she didn't anything special to receive thanks.

Krystal stopped walking and smiled sheepishly and rubbed her neck. When Amber realized that Krystal wasn't beside her anymore, she stopped and turned back to look at Krystal.

"Wae?" Amber asked in concern as she went back to Krystal.

"I thanked you because even though we only met for a few days, you don't judge me.  I really thought you wouldn't want anything to do with me after I hurt you. I feel like I can really be myself with you Amber." Krystal confessed as she made eye contact with Amber.

Amber let out a sigh of relief, glad to know that Krystal feels comfortable.

"Hey Krystal." Amber said as she gave Krystal one her charming smiles, making Krystal look away. "Yah! You need to look at me. Its mine turn to speak now. As friends, we need to have a proper way of talking to eachother." Krystal complied with Amber's demands and looked at her again.

Once Amber was sure Krystal was fully attentive, she spoke again.

"First, as friends, you and I do not need to be so formal."

"Second, if I ever do anything to make you uncomfortable, mad or hurt, let me know."

"Third, I'm glad you are being yourself Krystal. Honestly is important, not just in friendship, but in any relationship. I accept you just teh way you are. So don't worry."

When Amber finally finished her little guideline, Krystal gave Amber one of her biggest smile. She was just too happy to finally meet someone worth keeping.

After 5 minutes, they finally reached Amber's motorcycle. Krystal looked at the bike, then at Amber, and then back to the bike.

"Hmm...it's already 7:45pm. I need to send you home and then go home immediately. I'm having some guests over tonight." Amber explained as she motioned Krystal to put on the extra helmet. 

"Amber, you don't need to send me home. Can I just go home with you? I want to meet your guest too. Besides, I have nothing better to do. Pleassseee?" Amber didn't think there was a problem so she just nodded her head. "You'll be in for a surprise Amber." Krystal thought to herself as Amber pestered her to put on her helmet right away.

"Wait Amber!"

"What now?" Amber really needed to get home right away. She doesn't want to be late and keep the guests waiting.

"You ride a motorcycle?" Krystal asked, hoping that the Amber didn't own teh black motorcycle in front of them. Amber looked at Krystal strangely before responding.

"Yeah. This is my motorcycle . Why? Are you scared or something?" Krystal seemed hesitant to answer that question.

Amber took Krystal's hesitance as a yes and then told Krystal not to worry because Amber  was a safe motorcyclist.

Suddenly, Krystal chuckled as she rubbed her hands together like Mr. Burns from the Simpsons. "Muahahahah!!"

"Okayyyyy....Krystal. Now you're scaring me." Amber retorted after witnessing Krystal's creepy laughter.

"Ooops sorry. I didn't mean to. If you don't mind Amber..."

"Yes???" Amber asked back, as she motioned Krsytal to finish her question with her hands.

"Can I be the driver?!!!" Krystal asked as she jumped up and down.

"Ummmm..you can maneuver a motorcycle?" Amber asked.

"Yeah I can. So can I drive and you be the passenger?" "Wow...just amazing." Amber thought to herself.

Amber let out a small smile before nodding her head. Both of them then put on thier helmets and took thier seats. Just as Krystal started the engine, she confesses yet another interesting note to Amber.

"Thanks Amber. I haven't been able to drive a motorcycle after what happened last time..."

Amber got a little scared now. "What..What happened Krystal?"

Krystal just shrugged her shoulders. "Nothing much. I just drove into the ocean."

"WHAT?!!!!" And those were the last words to escape from Amber's mouth before both girls sped off. The whole time, Amber was holding tightly onto Krystal for her life. Krystal, on the other hand, just smiled to herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think? Hopefully this chapter makes all you Kryber shippers happy. but no worries my dear Soosica and Taeny shippers, i didn't forget you. :) I will update on the other two couples later. gotta go now and study. I might not be able to update for awhile but once i do, I will update right away. Don't forget to comment. *big hug*