Worried Daddy Kim {KaiStal}

Scarce Constellation: A Drabble Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Worried Daddy Kim

Pairing: Kai and Krystal

Length: 488 Words

 

Three months ago, Kim Jongin and Jung Soojung received a life changing news. The moment when the two red lines appeared on the pregnancy test, the both of them can’t help but feel happy, scared. Happy—that they are going to finally have a baby after four years of being in a relationship. Scared—rather anxious about other people’s reaction.

They are idols, Jung Krystal and Kim Kai. They might get criticized because of their current situation. They are famous K-pop artists, having a baby and not married. Luckily, most of their fans have taken the news calmly, but not all of them eventually.

The both of them shrugged the hates of some of their other so-called fans are sending to them. Instead, they remained strong and became pillars of one another.

 

“Sunyoung noona, did she eat her meal?”

“Noona, how is she?”

“Is she doing well noona?”

“Is she taking her vitamins?”

“Sunyoung noona, how’s the ultrasound? I wish I could be there.”

“Noona can you—”

Sunyoung moved her phone away from her ears, annoyed by Jongin’s blabbers. She rolled her eyes while Soojung on the other hand kept on giggling quietly. “Slow down kiddo. She’s fine.” She replied, looking over at Soojung who’s flipping through a magazine with a smile on her lips.

“Can you hand her your phone noona?” he requested from the other lin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter