"You'll debut soon." {KaiStal}

Scarce Constellation: A Drabble Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: "You'll debut soon."

Pairing: Kai and Krystal

Length: 531 Words

 

“Kim Jongin! Why can’t you hit that note?”

“What the hell? When will you ever get it right? You’ve been training for 6 years!”

“Follow me, say a-a-a-ah~”

“That is it! You’re wasting my time. Hit the note, the ing note! Damn it!”

 

The vocal coach threw the music sheet in the air, clearly exasperated. The way her angry voice boomed whenever Jongin couldn’t hit the high note. He would always look down every time he get scolded by his coach and his co-trainees couldn’t be more worrisome. With just Jongin’s aura, the gloom with him, disappointement can be felt instantly.

Jongin’s voice is bass and he can’t really hit high notes that much because of his voice’s low range. He’s been trying his hardest just to perfect the note, but he can’t. It’s hard. He’s not Jongdae who can hit the high notes easily. He’s not Kyungsoo who’s voice is so soft, that it can melt every girls heart. He’s not Baekhyun who’s voice is just as powerful.

He’s just Kim Jongin. The kid with a bass voice and with amazing dancing skills. He’s been training for over six years, yet he feels like he’s not good enough to debut, but deep inside him—he really want to.

He walked out of the studio, his head bowed. He felt no accomplishment approaching him for he felt useless about himself. “Why can’t I do it right?” he hissed to himself, ruffling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter