Crying In The Rain {BaekStal}

Scarce Constellation: A Drabble Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Crying In The Rain

Pairing: Baekhyun and Krystal

Length: 1, 194 Words

 

[BREAKING: EXO’s Baekhyun caught kissing f(x)’s Krystal]

Many are disappointed of the news that recently erupted in the industry. The recent SM scandal spread like wildfire amongst all netiznens. It shook the whole Entertainment for the two are one of the most respected and popular artists of the generation. But the most intriguing thing in the scandal—what happened to SNSD’s  Taeyeon.

There have been a lot of harsh comments thrown towards Krystal and Baekhyun. The both of them stayed quiet and so as Taeyeon. The company haven’t even given out a statement yet. And it left the fans and other netizens blinded by the situation. The hate started getting stronger due to the lack of response from SM Entertainment. Twitter was filled by the feud between EXO-Ls, f(x) Stans, and Sones. Hurtful comments were voiced out from here and there. And the undeniably lost of trust towards their idols.

Iloveluhan @jjangnamja

So Taeyeon was the one we should pity here or..? Well, Krystal’s a and Baekhyun’s well, cute but he’s a . Thank God, Luhan’s my favorite and not that .

P.S.YOUNG @bemybae

What the is with Krystal and Baekhyun?!?! How dare they betray Taeyeon unnie? I hate them. They must rot in hell!!!! TRAITORS!!!!

Krysmestal @soo102494

I’M A KRYSTAL BIASED, BUT I MUST SAY THAT SHE’S A . STEALING SOMEONE’S BOY???? THE IS WITH THAT? I’LL CHANGE MY UN FROM NOW ON. I HATE KRYSTAL!!! DIE !

 

It was a rainy Sunday morning and Lee Sooman decided to hold a meeting between Krystal, Baekhyun and Taeyeon. The scandal has affected the company big time. And without a statement released yet, the sales  aren’t doing any good as of now. SNSD’s comeback was delayed and so as EXO’s Call Me Baby promotion was paused.

Baekhyun surely felt bad for s. He caused them so much trouble, instead of winning trophies on music shows, there they are, doing nothing on their dorm. They were in daze, confused and at the same time, hurt. They are losing some of their fans, and they can’t do anything to take them back. Instead of facing the public they remained quiet and let the fans’ heart break into million pieces.

There’s no misapprehension between them and Baekhyun. That’s the good thing about it.

 

“This meeting is held because of the recent scandal, involving the three of you.” Sooman spoke, eyeing the tree of them one by one. Soojung is sitted between Baekhyun and Taeyeon and she never felt so uncomfortable in her whole entire life.

She felt guilty towards her fans and her Taeyeon unnie for causing her trouble. She stiffned in her seat when Sooman shifted his g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter