Senses {ChanStal}

Scarce Constellation: A Drabble Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Senses

Pairing: Chanyeol and Krystal

Length: 495 Words

 

“What are you doing here?” the tall boy asked the small black haired girl kindly, but with slight confusion running along with his voice. The girl looked down embarrassed at her sudden presence. She bit her lower lip before returning her gaze to the boy.

“Chanyeol oppa, Mrs. Park told me to come.” She answered calmly while scratching her head cutely. Chanyeol chortled under his breath before opening the door widely, letting the girl in. Chanyeol then coughed lightly, trying to gain the attention of the young girl who’s roaming her eyes around the house. He knew he succeeded when the girl diverted her gaze to him, sending him a questioning look.

“What is it oppa?” the girl asked.

“Soojung, do you want something to drink? Water, juice?” he asked casually as he smiled at Soojung, showing his pearly white, perfectly grown teeth. Soojung’s lips curved at his offer and answered, “Water would be nice.”

Chayeol made his way towards their kitchen and returned back with a glass of cold water in his hands. He saw Soojung sitting on their sofa, with her cellphone in hand. Chanyeol cleared his throat before settling the glass on top of the marbled table. Soojung looked up from her phone and smiled at Chanyeol before drinking from the glass of water Chanyeol just brought her.

“Thanks for this oppa,” she said as she put down the glass.

“By any ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter