Wedding Day {SeStal}

Scarce Constellation: A Drabble Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Wedding Day

Pairing: Sehun and Krystal { slight! Baekhyun and Irene (Joohyun) }

Length: 1,117 Words

 

To them, this day marks another milestone as they took another huge step in their life. The lavender flowers and white roses hanging on the entourage gave so much brightness. The red long carpet was neatly sprawled on the floor, giving attractiveness to the floor she was about to step on.

It was an hour before the big wedding and Sehun was pacing anxiously on his bed—it made his friends dizzy. His friends would continuously roll their eyes if they saw Sehun looking agitated. They did everything to calm him down, at first, it did work, but as the story goes on; his moves were uncontrollable.

He was always biting his lips out of nervousness, sometimes ruffling his gelled hair that made his friends’ groan and the stylist repairing it over and over again.

“Calm your Sehun,” Luhan said, patting the groom’s back. But I don’t have , Sehun thought.

“Yeah, you’re kind of freaking out. And it freaks us out too.” Junmyun butted in, looking as worried as the others.

Sehun inhaled deeply, facepalming himself. “Can I see her hyungs?” he asked.

Junmyun shook his head before answering the younger ones’ question, “You can’t Sehun, it’s prohibited to see the bride before the wedding. It gives bad luck.” The other eleven guys, including Sehun looked at him weirdly. Junmyun felt confused, what did I do?

“What?” Junmyun asked, raising his eyebrows.

“Eh, Jumyun hyung, you believed that saying?” Baekhyun questioned back, pointing his index finger towards his Junmyun hyung. The older one bit his lower lip, trying to find the words to cover himself for he—kind of—embarrassed himself in front of his friends.

“Why don’t you marry Joohyun? You’ve been together for five years already.” He replied, changing the topic. He sent Baehyun a suggestive look making the younger one look at him in confusion.

“Should I?” Baekhyun asked the person beside him—Chanyeol. The tall man shrugged his shoulder and it made Baekhyun even more confused. “I sure am gonna marry Bae.” He mumbled to himself, to which is audible to Chanyeol’s hearing and the lad smirked secretly.

“Wait, where’s Sehun?” Zitao asked all of the sudden.

“Probably at Soojung’s room.” Jongin answered nonchalantly, placing himself on top of Sehun’s bed. The others nodded in response whilst Junmyun on the other hand dramatically shouted something as a reply, “NOOO!”

His friends’ shook their heads in disbelief. “Get a grip Junmyun hyung,” Jongdae remarked, receiving a smack on the head from Junmyun. “Shut up you ,” he shot back but it only made everyone in the room laugh.

 

 

“You’re really growing up.” Sooyeon said  whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter