He Still Get Jealous {ChanStal}

Scarce Constellation: A Drabble Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: He Still Get Jealous

Pairing: Chanyeol and Krystal

Length: 429 Words

 

Soojung is the type of person who fangirls over cute guys inevitably; Even if it is privately or worse, publicly—pure embarrassment, as her boyfriend interprets it. Chanyeol on the other hand is her not so possessive and not really jealous boyfriend, either way, she calls him her soulmate.

Fate is too playful to bring the two of them together. Maybe cupid got too tired that he just lazily shot the both of them with his mighty arrow. They instantly clicked the first time they met each other, (thank you dear Cupid). Love at first sight as they say.

“Oh my God! That guy is so handsome, I’m going to die.” Soojung gushed, clinging onto Chanyeol’s arm. Her boyfriend on the other hand, rolled his eyes in annoyance more of like jealousy, to which she just ignored as she tightened her grip on his arm.

They entered the usual café where they always hang out. She immediately went over to the counter to order the both of them some beverages and cake.

After ordering, she went to the table where he is sitting bluntly. His arms propped on the table with his head above it, looking undeniably cute. She sat in front of him, following his position. “Cute,” she uttered which made him snap out of his trance.

“Who?” he asked, all of a sudden, startling his girlfriend.

Soojung smiled timidly, “The boy at the counter.”

“O really?” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter