Escaping Into Confinement [3]

The First Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: As usual, trigger warning for any updates for this fic... This is for Nay; happy belated~~ Although I think you wouldn't want to read PetKyu anymore after this update. BlondeMin is so... sick. >< (and it's not a satisfactory chapter but im so busy, so sorry, Nay ): ) 

 

 

 

 

 

If there was one thing that could be used to identify those from Pestonia, it was stubborn pride. His new Pet, Kyuhyun, was no different.

 

And it was that stubborn pride Sungmin made use of to first get Kyuhyun accustomed to within the house – the continuous stares until the pride took over the embarrassment such that Kyuhyun stopped hiding his privates and showed off his body proudly.

 

After the success of the first stage in one week, Sungmin had proceeded to arrange for the second stage – to get his Pet accustomed to around other Pets. To be honest, he would have been disappointed if Kyuhyun didn't get into any trouble right on the first day of the walks. That stubborn pride was the greatest charm of his new Pet; it made Kyuhyun different from all the other Pets. Hence, he went easy on the punishment and started on the next phase of training simultaneously, especially since his Pet stopped after only one punch and didn't make any attempt at struggling against capture when security arrived. It was a sign that Kyuhyun had recognised the circumstances he was in – shackled, and Kyuhyun was accepting it.

 

And now, he was going to make use of that same stubborn pride again – to break it all down and build it up from scratch once again. He would give Kyuhyun that illusion of stubborn pride, though the Pet would be willingly submitting to him after. That was how he was going to train his Pet to be, to give his Pet an illusion of freedom, an illusion of pride, an illusion of choice, while in reality, his Pet was hopelessly depending on him without an option. He would never let another Pet of his have a choice again.

 

 

 

“Come here,” Sungmin ordered nonchalantly as per indication of the start of the night training, sitting down on the middle of the new bed-chair he had gotten for his Pet. It was much bigger than the old one, providing more than enough space for both him and his Pet to lie on it together.

 

Sungmin looked over at his Pet sitting on the floor with back against the wall, the latter picking at his nails as though he didn't hear anything. He was intrigued by this new development; his Pet seemed to have realised the fixed timing of the training and what was going to happen, choosing to sit on the floor instead of the bed like he did for the past few days.

 

“Kyuhyun, come here,” he called, giving a second chance patiently. His Pet appeared to be still unhappy over the punishment five days back, though there was no new trouble during the walks each day. However, he was not even a single bit convinced that Kyuhyun had learnt his lesson. According to Ryeowook, Key hadn't been at the lounge for the past few days. His Pet was probably just biding his time.

 

When Kyuhyun remained unresponsive as usual, he stood up, approaching the slum boy whose demeanor didn't even betray a single bit the recognition of him nearing. In the past few days, he had simply cuffed the boy’s arms up on bed, allowing Ryeowook to take over for the training. But today was different – his Pet had showed some new response, and he was in the mood to play.

 

Sungmin reached out for the chain lying on the tiled floor, pulling it hard enough to lift his Pet’s left arm. He almost couldn’t hold back his smile when Kyuhyun’s head shot up to glare at him immediately.

 

“Get up,” he said, forcing his expression neutral.

 

His Pet dropped his head, persisting in his ignoring act.

 

“Do you want to get up on your own or do you want me to manhandle you?” Sungmin questioned. When his Pet gave no response again, he dropped the chain in a loud clink, reaching out for the slim waist.

 

In one swift movement, he hoisted the slum boy and threw him over his shoulder, turning around towards the bed.

 

“Yah! Let me down!” Kyuhyun yelled, kicking and hitting his body at the same time.

 

Without a reply, he fulfilled his Pet’s request, throwing the boy on the bed. Grabbing the resisting arms, he cuffed the bruised wrists, hooking the attached chain to the top of the chair so as to suspend his Pet’s long arms.

 

“What do you ing want with me?” His Pet exclaimed, tugging at the cuffs despite the bruises on the wrists that had probably resulted from all the tugging in the past few days. “I’m not in the mood to get on tod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter