Unravel, Unstring, Untangle [F]

The First Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: Unravel, Unstring, Untangle 

Rating: NC-16

Description: Sungmin lived for revenge. As a private vampire hunter, he had been gathering information about his family's murderer, despite the vampire murderer having mockingly promised that he would return one day to see how an adult Sungmin would take his revenge. After one particular mission where he encountered a mysterious vampire enforcer, he had gone closer to revenge than he ever had, except there was one thing that changed. He had gained a protector. 

A/N: For my demonic Mery, who adores vampires and markings as much as I do. Happy birthday! <3 
p.s. I don't know if I'll ever complete this story. 

 

 

 

 

 

Foreword 

 

 

The multiple pairs of eyes admiring his face and body were what initiated the excitement, his heart racing in exhilaration as he narrowed his searching gaze to his target. He took deliberately slow steps towards the vampire awaiting him, confidence radiating from his expressionless face as he ignored the eyes, praises, and acknowledgements from the other gamblers and guests.

 

Elegantly raising his long maroon dress, he stepped up to the raised tiles that held the main table, his ten-inch, black-laced stilettos softly clicking against the marble floor. As their eyes met again, he held the vampire’s cold cheek with his right hand, lowering to press his red lips against the icy-cold, thin ones.

 

“Minah…” The vampire whispered against his lips as their mouths parted, and he could see the raw lust in the vampire’s eyes.

 

“Good luck for your game, darling,” he wished, sending an underlying reminder to the vampire that the game was in the way of their intimate session. Not that he would ever give the vampire a chance to strip him and find out that his proud assets on the front were artificial props; though the one on his back was real.

 

Their locked gaze was broken by a subtle clearing of throat, followed by the verbal prompting of the dealer again.

 

“Your call, Mr. TOP.”

 

“Sorry,” the vampire ran a hand down his , releasing him. “What’s the bid again?”

 

 

Disregarding the sound of chips thrown onto the table, he straightened himself, momentarily meeting the eyes of the player directly opposite the table. What surprised him wasn’t the intense stare, but the seemingly lack of want in the player’s eyes. It was an unreadable stare, something he hadn’t seen in haughty, rich gamblers that flaunt their wealth excessively. Perhaps the guy was just a representative playing for another rich vampire, he thought.

 

Brushing off his conjectures, he nodded politely at the player, before turning and making his way down the platform and towards the bar counter. As soon as he reached the counter, the small frame bartender (but definitely not a pushover) served a glass of champagne on the table.

 

“I guess you don’t need me to tell you how beautiful you look, hyung.” The bartender smiled cheekily. “Half the room is still looking at you.”

 

“Noona,” he corrected, “How many times do I have to remind you whenever I’m in disguise, Wook?”

 

“Perhaps you should remind me when you’re not in disguise.” Ryeowook chuckled, nodding in acknowledgement at the guest calling for him from the other end of the counter. “You have the talent to confuse everyone, including the vampires who supposedly have sharper senses.”

 

Before he could reply, his friend had already disappeared to the back room to retrieve a certain bottle of wine for the other guest, movement almost as fast as a vampire. Heechul’s training did them good.

 

 

 

 

 

~~

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter