Seven, and Friday Comes Again!

The Queen's Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday night comes again, and the foursome are now at the Jeon's Residence. Oops, sorry, It's Oh Ha Young and her servants. Minions not included.

'AH! Oh Ha Young!' Yugyeom exclaimed, he's enthusiastic at the sight of Naeun. 'And Naeun noona! Come in, come in'

Queen rolled her eyes, but she followed Yugyeom into the mansion, who is trying to wrap his arm on Naeun's shoulder. Naeun smiled to him, but she said 'It's alright Master Yugyeom, I can walk by myself,' Yugyeom tried to suppress his sigh. Poor boy, he got rejected even on a harmless skinship.

Meanwhile, Jongin turned red, he's fuming. You can see smoke coming out from his ears. If and only if Sehun do not stop him, we would be able to witness the greatest karate showdown between those two.

Naeun glanced over her shoulder, looking at Jongin, as if telling to him to not start fighting. Jongin and Sehun are left behind for a few seconds, and once Jongin sure that Naeun and Yugyeom and Queen  already enter the mansion, he half-whispered, half-shrieked to Sehun. ‘You see that? How dare that kid touch Naeunie! Now, if Naeun …’

Sehun remained silent as Jong in blabber, he don’t have any comment on that matter. In fact, he don’t even want to think any. Sehun just hope that the night went smoothly, he needs a warm bath and his bed desperately right now. He’s just too tired that he had been following Oh Ha Young since the morning. ‘Who the hell invented shopping mall in a high school?’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter