Five days later, and it's the D-Day

The Queen's Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is how our poor Sehun got stuck with Kim Jongin. For a month. 

You see, it is all started a few days before when Captain Luhan asks a few of the most capable ones to become the personal bodyguard of Lady Oh Ha Young.

And by 'a few of the most capable ones', I mean by the best army, who hail from the prestigious Royal Military Academy. Cool eh? 

It was so cool that the one who asked for a special treatment was the Defence Minister.

Now, now, what is the relationship between our Queen and the Defence Minister?

Simple. She's his daughter. The only daughter to be exact. With the excuse of 'protecting the minister's daughter from any trial to kill or harassment', he got access to Royal Military Academy to lent one or two capable bodyguard. Easy huh, being a minister? All he had to do is to sit down and say it all, and then BOOM! Everything happen like a magic.

Back to the present, our Sehun is now standing in the Queen's room (whose room is as big as the rooms-of-all-students-combined) with Kai. Sehun look to his left, and he noticed a few smaller room inside the room. Wardrobe Room, Changing Room, Bathroom, even the personal living room, it was all themed with P.I.N.K. The bed is in the other corner, though. Sehun bet that this Oh Ha Young was still in the bed. 'What a lazy lamb' he thought, since it is already 12.30. Tch, our Sehun here read too much Pride and Prejudice.

'Achoo! Achoo!' 

Kai snorted. So it m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter