Thirteen, This is how Ha Young do it

The Queen's Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already dark outside, but poor boy Sehun still can't sleep.

He recalled back all of his trainings. As the future army, he got training in all sort of things. Handling the guns, martial arts, detonating the bomb, hacking the database, name it all and the Academy provides it. He placed one when it comes to the gun, and was the third behind Kim Min Seok and Huang Zi Tao when they have the monthly martial arts evaluation test, and even further behind when it involves IT. Nonetheless, Sehun was noted to be very good as the field agent, in which he even already received an offer as an intern at National Security Service once he graduated.

No I'm not joking. Ya know, NSS only choose the top tiers, and out of all the agents, it seems like Oh Sehun was one of them, personally recruited by the mighty Choi Si Won, the team leader of the operative team.

That's how hot, I mean, good he is. With that dashing, face looks. Don't forget to mention about his jawline.

But even Sehun lost .... to a girl. Ya know who I mean. *wink*

Eight hours ago...

Sehun was reading the newspaper as students rushed past him. A little bit curious, he followed the crowd. That was when he heard something about 'catfight', 'politics' and 'Oh Ha Young'.

'!' he bursts out, running to the said place aka the loos.

Students were crowding the place, it was so loud with each of them taking off their cellphones. Possible Youtube virals, Sehun realized. He then proceeded to the door, pushing other students in progress with some Excuse me's and I'm sorry's.

 Finally reaching the end, Sehun could here something like 'Motherer' and 'Bastard' from Ha Young's mouth, also some painful groan from unidentified female student. Knocking on the door desperately, Sehun said, 'Miss Oh, please open the door!'

'Shut up,' was the answer, in which Sehun was very sure that it was directed to him. 

He didn't care, tho. 'What a drag,' He said through his gritted teeth. 'Miss Oh, please open the door, or else, I will break it down,' He threatened.

No answer was heard after that from Ha Young, but the whines and wails continued. Sehun took a deep breath, and...

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

The door finally opened. Sehun groaned due to the pain on his shoulder, before he remembered the real reason why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter