Eleven, Man Talk

The Queen's Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'HOW COULD YOU SEHUN!' Jongin bursted into Sehun's room. Without even knocking.

And Sehun hated that the most.

Since Sehun was little, he viewed room as the most private place ever. It's a law he made, and Jongin already crossed it. 

'Why are you here? Don't you know how to knock?' Sehun asked coldly. He was half-; with towel wrapped around his waist. Water was dripping from his hair, his body was damp.

OMG can you imagine how hot was that?!!!!

Jongin crossed his arms. Poor boy have been waiting for Naeun to go elsewhere before he would declare war with Sehun. Four hours, and now's his chance.

'Well, I don't need permission to do that,' Jongin sneered.

'Well clearly, you have to. This is MY area!' Sehun answered.

Glancing all over the room, Jongin noticed how neat and tidy Sehun's room is. It's even tidier than Namjoo's room. 

Wait a minute, who is Namjoo?

Oh, it's his sister. Younger, spoilt sister (or brat as Jongin prefer to call her). 

Ok, back to the scene.

'What are you waiting for? Get out!' Sehun yelled.

'How could you Sehun? You are suppose to help me to get Naeun. But why did you stole the spotlight from me? Naeun didn't even paid any attention to me because of YOU!' Jongin accused, with his finger pointed towards Sehun.

Sehun's angry expression changed into a confused one. 'Errr... what?'

'An hour ago! You two! Chat!'

'Oh, that,' Sehun answered, walking towards his wardrobe to get a fresh pair of clothes.

"Don't just 'that'! I know you got some sort of feelings towards Naeun!'

'It's not true and shut up!'

'Why should I? You lit-'

'Look, I'm not in love and not interested whatsoever with your girl? Ok?'

Jongin raised his eyebrows. 'Why don't you? Sehun, I've never seen you liking someone before this, not even in the academy. Don't tell me your ideal type is like Oh Ha Young?' His tone changed, from angry to curious.

Sehun shrugged. 'Well, there's no butterfly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter