Fourteen Major controversies - Almost

The Queen's Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Truthfully, Ha Young also couldn't sleep that night.

*Flashback*

Ha Young was in the loos when it happen.

Girl 1 : Yah, you heard about the new rumors? That Oh Ji Sung was one of the candidate for the presidential post?

Girl 2 : I've heard. He's my uncle rival for the post. Damnit, I hope my uncle wins.

Girl 3 : Of course. Or else we still have to deal with Oh Ha Young and her OMG-I'm-so-good-and-no-one-can-beat-me attitude. Geez, she's getting annoying that she got more money than any of us. 

Girl 2 : So what is she? A Kim K wannabe? My mum even wanted my oppa to marry her. If omma knows what a she is, omma will change her mind all at once.

Girl 1 : Yah, don't you worry about me here?

Girl 3 : What about you? What you got to do with Oh Ha Young anyway?

Girl 1 : Basically everything. But I do hate it if her dad got the post, you know that our family are rivals in the property business. I bet Oh Ji Sung will give the government's main project to his family, which is .

Girl 2 : That can be called as bribe. I remember how a certain company stock rises a few times than the original value after a certain family member got promoted as someone important in the Blue House.

Girl 3 : Yeah right. And we know Oh Ha Young's dad is still one of the hottest bachelor in town, so have you guys heard about the scandal with the top - what the hell!

A loud bang was heard, and our Ha Young came out with her seemingly poker-face.

'What?' she turned at the trio, who we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter