Sixteen, Dinner is just.... Dinner

The Queen's Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Junmyeon was like a perfect man. Like ever.

Born rich, handsome, brilliant and rarely, good-mannered, he was certainly a nice catch. He was Ha Young's senior of a few years older, she hadn't even started middle school when he was in his sophomore or senior year. Rumor was that he got girls mingle all around him since he hit puberty. Apparently not before as he was once an overweight dude, with good-looks hidden beneath the layers of fat. But puberty hit and he developed a love with soccer, naturally his handsome figure emerged. Who doesn't love a soccer player anyway?

And soccer didn't stop him from being brilliant. Graduating high school on top of his class, he continued law in one of the Ivy League universities, in which Ha Young less likely to enter unless she studied really hard. Now, he worked as an aspiring, rookie lawyer at his father's law firm, which is coincidentally one of the largest, if not, the largest one, law firm in South Korea. 

With a confident, sweet smile. Some girls alone fall for his gorgeous smile.

Cut it short, Kim Junmyeon is the definition of perfection.

So Ha Young didn't quite understand the logic of having a blind date with him. Yes she knew that she's gorgeous, but to the point of being set up by Naeun (in which she suspected was ordered by her father) with such a fine young man is just unbelievable and crazy. Unlike Naeun, she prefered bad boy like Chuck Bass, and imagining having a makeout session at the back of the limosine was simply mindblowing. 

Dressed in her Gucci dress and Jimmy Choo stillettos, Ha Young crossed her hands, tapping her fingers impatiently as they wait for food to arrive. Apparently Junmyeon was as bored as he scroll down his Iphone. Due to lack of common interest, they ran out of idea to even have a small chat.

So Ha Young reminisced how she attend this date in the end.

Classes ended at two as usual, and instead of taken home, the driver and Naeun took her to Seoul Shilla, a five star hotel in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter