Ten, unexpectedly compatible

The Queen's Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our Queen was never rejected by any kind of living species of boys in this world.

Unofficially, she dated an heir when she was in the kindergarten. It was so cute and they hold hands together and a peck on the cheek. Cliche huh? But poor boy was dumped for not being able to accept her obsession to barbie dolls. She was ruthless for breaking his heart.

Her second date was with a cute boy who was two years older than her, but again, she hated his style. So no for her, and he won't get rid of his pink Gucci sunglasses. Which was to be wore by a girl.

When she was twelve, her first claimed official boyfriend was the Comissioner's Son, and they spend the summer partying and he stole her first kiss. Too bad he was grounded after the fail attempt to make love with the older noona who worked as bar hostess there, and halla! After he was allowed o get out from his house, he witnessed Oh Ha Young making out with his bestfriend. Lucky that boys are cool.

Then there was this time when Queen liked a mafia son, of course he reciprocate back the feelings, but a mafia son with the daughter of Defence Minister candidate? Hell no, he was heartbroken, flying off to America and soon enough, Ha Young found out about him and a hot Caucasian babe. Hell no again, she stopped weeping and the very next day, Queen went partying and snogged a new boy. New romance started, and ended pretty fast.

And it keeps on repeating.

Until Queen was kinda bored and decided to lay off for a while, boys gave her severe headache no matter whether it was a serious relationship or not.

So Oh Ha Young, being a relationship expert already, decided not to flirt with the new bodyguard despite the bet. Why would her? Every single boy she dated before was from the rich or influenced family, so why would she pay attention to the boy whose family was 'nameless'? Come on, her standard was always been high, and will continue to be so. Fullstop.

At least, that was what she thought. Well, no matter how high her standard, whose pride won't hurt being rejected? The, or Sehun as we know, was supposed to bootlick her, and he didn't, so Ha Young, who was a little be furious with the fact, decided to only treat him like a slave. 

It suits him, she thought.

And that is why, now, Sehun is behind her, with his arms full from her shopping spree. Kai on the other hand, seems to be enjoying this that Queen didn't even ask him and Naeun to do anything. So he flirt with her all day long while Sehun was forced to serve Ha Young.

He has been running back and forth just to get the dress she wanted, and heard her sarcasm for 'being a fashion terrorist', 'color blind' and 'inevitable zero sense'.

Kai was grateful, while Naeun felt pity for the boy.

***

'So tiring huh?' Naeun asked when Kai went to the toilet, and Queen was busy socializing with the women of the higher society. They were all older, from thirties to fifties, but our Queen seems to have no trouble to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter