BTS: V

In My Mind

 

Today was a terrible day. Woke up late, I spilled coffee all over myself, I barely finished my essay in time for class, work is killing me, and to top it all off my boyfriend Taehyung has been on tour for three months. Time zones cut our talks short and he's not due back for another two months. I was ready to pull my hair out and drown myself in a bottle of soju. 

I fumbled in my purse for my keys and unlocked the door to my apartment. I had to use my hip as the extra force to open the door. 

I threw my bags to the ground at locked the door. I took several steps before I finally took in what all surrounded me. Strings of paper hearts were hung up all over the place. Balloons flowers and teddybears filled the room. A large bear almost the size of me caught my eye. Tucked in its arms was a velvety heart shaped box. I took out the box and inside were my favorite Truffles and in the center sat a note. 

Follow the red balloons
;)

It was typed and no name followed. No indication of who it might be but I had my ideas. 

Large balloons lined the way to my bedroom and I nearly screamed out in joy. Standing there looking ever so handsome an a well fitted suit was my baby. My Taehyung. 

I ran to him and he lifted me off my feet. I wrapped my arms around him firmly and he nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck as he spun in circles. 

"I can't believe it!"

He stopped spinning just to look in my eyes. I missed the warm chocolate brown color that melted my heart from day one. His toothy grin made my heart skip a beat. 

He refused to let my feet touch the ground. And just as his sneaky smile grew he ran over to the bed and threw me down. He landed on top but used his arms to not crush me. 

He ran his fingers through my hair and smiled down at me. 

"Neri, I missed you so so much." He said in a low voice. 

We had no room for words. Our lips had been separated for three long months. There was no time to waste. He crashed his lips against mine. They were so soft and they tasted of strawberries. He let out a giggle before rolling over so that we weren't on the edge. He wrapped his arms around me and just looked into my eyes. 

"I missed that beautiful face." He said kissing my forehead. 

"I missed your hugs and kisses." I said as he kissed each eye and my nose. 

"I would too if I were you." 

"Yah! Don't be so cocky!" I poked him in the chest. 

"Hey your the one who said it." He left another kiss on my lips. 

"What are you doing here?"

"I can't be away from the love of my life for five months straight! I didn't even wanna leave you for a day." He kissed me again. "I need you g...." He couldn't finish his song and ended up laughing at himself for being so cheesy.

"How long are you here for?" I asked using my finger to trace his features. 

"Not long enough." Was all the answer I was given. 

His soft hand fell down to the top button of my blouse. The corner of his lips curled into a smile. He ed the first four and then let his lips shower my neck and chest. He playfully nipped at my skin. Things could easily heat up if he kept going like this. 

"Get ready," he mumbled before removing his body from mine and leaving the bed. 

"Tae? Tae come back! Where are you going?" I huffed folding my arms over my body. 

"Your clothes are in the closet!" He chimed from the doorway. He laughed before shutting it behind him. 

He was such a tease! And of course my clothes are in the closet. Where else would they be? I slid open the door to find all my clothes pushed to the side yet one stayed in the middle. The item had a cover over it with a bow and note attached. 

Trust me you'll look beautiful in this. 
Taehyung💗

I pulled off the cover to find a short black and red dress. It was absolutely beautiful. I put it on. It was nice and snug on the top and flared out at the bottom. Red silky fabrics lined the short sleeves, it's open back and trimmed the very bottom. His presence and his gifts threw my ill mood out the window. I felt so energized and happy now that he was here. 

I took a minute to redo my makeup that had been faded from the long day. I nice pair of earrings and some shoes really completed it. 

"How do I look?" I asked as I wandered from the room. 

"Hello miss," instead of my boyfriend I was confronted with his youngest band mate Jungkook. He held out his arm for me to take. 

"Where did that boy go?" I said as I slowly made my way to him. In reply he simply made a zipping motion over his lips. 

Another member waited outside to let me in a fancy car. He too wouldn't tell me where it is Taehyung was or where he was going to take me. A blindfold was placed over my eyes and soon enough we began walking again. 

"Have fun." J-Hope's voice whispered from behind as he let light in. 

I looked around. We were on a roof top. But this wasn't just any rooftop. It was the location of mine and Taehyung's first date. And like that first date blankets were laid on the floor and pillows were stacked like the back of a seat. A picnic basket, champaign, and even the same yellow tinted lights hung over the spot. It was an exact replica. 

"I wanted to wait till our anniversary," he said from the stair well. "But I couldn't wait any longer. These three months without you has shown me what life without you could be like. And I hated every minute of it." He slowly made his way to me. "And, Neri, if you feel the same way please say yes." 

He got down on one knee. An open red box in his hand. Inside sat a silver band decorated with one large and several small diamonds. I couldn't breathe. Was this real? Was he really asking me to marry him? I smiled at him with tears in my eyes. The nervous smile still playing on his face. 

"Yes! A thousand times yes!" 

He skipped the ring and immediately wrapped his arms around me. I knew that from the day I met him he would be my forever. It looks like I was right. 

____________________
For exodust_tao on wattpad
I loved writing this and I hope you love reading it! Feel free to request more too! :) 

Rina💜