P.O: In The Rain

In My Mind

The ice cold rain was pelting our backs, and the sound of thunder cracked I our ears. Shelter was no where in site but this didn't bother us. P.O. And I loved the rain. In intervals we would look up at the sky and let the water droplets fall into our mouths and laugh at the faces the other made while doing so. 

 
P.O. pulled me into his body. The rain wasn't getting to me now and I turned my head to look at him. 
 
"What are you doing? 
 
"I'm keeping you dry like a good boyfriend." I turned completely around to look at him. 
 
"But I like being wet in the rain." 
 
"I can make you wet too." He wiggled his eyebrows and gave a smirk that was bordering seduction. He grabbed my hips and pulled me close leaning his head down to kiss me. 
 
"Pyo Jihoon!" I gasped. I pushed the giant away from me and ran as fast as I could. I looked back and there he was flailing after me like a toddler. A playful smirk decorated his face. 
 
"You'll never catch me!" I shouted behind me. I looked forward to the lush greenery before me and ran at full speed. I knew fully well that he would catch me soon. 
 
Just as I anticipated I felt his chest collide with my back. If it weren't for my extended arm I would have had a face full of mud. He pushed me so that I was now on my back. His body barely touched me as he used his arms and legs to hover. His face was splattered with mud and the rain was dripping from his hair and nose. He leaned in closer so that his lips brushed mine. 
 
"On a scale of one to ten," all I had to breath in was his air and all I looked into were his eyes, "one being a parody and ten being The Notebook," he teased me with the closeness of our lips and his tongue which was gliding lightly over my lower lip, when I tried to close the gap he refused to allow it. "How's this?" He questioned huskily before letting his lips merge with mine. His hand caressed my cheek he relaxed his body into mine. I ran a hand through his slick hair and used the other arm to hold onto him for dear life. He loved to bite and tease. when he pulled away with my lower lip still between his teeth I wanted to whine. 
 
"If we go home," I said trying to get to him. "We would surly surpass The Notebook." I smiled suggestively at him. He didn't hesitate to get off of the ground and then later pull me with him. He kissed me letting his hands roam freely before picking my up bridal style and attempting to run home.