The Eyeliner Family

In My Mind
Because I really like this and why not *shruggs shoulders*


I looked out the window in the studio building. Two way glass so the fans and paparazzi couldn't see what was going on inside. I traced the clouds in the sky. They threatened to pour rain. I'd have to find an umbrella before I left to go home. A girl walked up the the window. She had long black hair and a Got7 hoodie. I smiled. She pressed a hand against the window looking just past me. I wished I had enough time to go outside and talk to her. It would be nice to see one of my fans smile. Maybe ask who her bias was and take a picture with her. I pressed my own hand against the window. You couldn't see any part of hers past my own. 
 
Out of nowhere a large hand pressed against the back of my own. Their other arm wrapped around my torso pressing my back to their chest. 
 
"Hello handsome." A deep voice whispered into my ear. His voice sent goose bumps all over my body. 
 
I turned to look up at him. He was so tall and so handsome. He gave me a toothy grin before turning me all the way around. 
 
"Oh he's blushing!" He cooed in a low voice. 
 
"Chanyeol." He ran his fingers through my black and pink hair before resting it on the back of my neck. He pulled me into a kiss. 
 
He always managed to take my breath away somehow. From the first time we met and probably until were small wrinkly old men. 
 
He pulled away and smiled at me. 
 
"Yah! Chanyeol, what if someone catches us?" I pulled away but he just wrapped his gigantic hands around mine. 
 
"Let them BamBam!" He pouted he tried pulling aegyo on me "I want the whole world to know just how much I love you!" He shouted. 
 
"Stop it!" I whispered. "I'd love that too but if everyone else found out then that means my mom would find out! Do you really want my mom to find out?" He bit his lip while he thought about it. He was way too cute when he did that. Whenever he got like this and I had the courage I would surprise him with a kiss, but right now unfortunately wasn't the time. 
 
"Baekhyun is pretty scary." He concluded. 
 
"Exactly!" He turned us around and slid to the floor pulling me into his lap in the process. 
 
"You should tell them. Im sure it keeping them in the dark." I sighed. I didn't see why he was so adamant in telling everyone about our personal life. "I'll even go with you if you want. Just tell them." After a moment of seeing my firm protest his eyes got wider. "Pretty pretty please?" He asked sticking out his bottom lip.  It was never fair when he used his puppy dog eyes. 
 
"Fine! I'll tell them." He squeezed me tight wiggling his body with excitement.
 
"Alright! Let's go!"
 
"Right now?" I shouted. 
 
"No time like the present." He cheered. He stood up with me in his arms. 
 
"But it's raining!"
 
"I've got an umbrella." 
 
"But then it will still be hard to run away when my mom comes to kill us!"
 
"I've got a car. Baek can't run faster than a car." He countered raising his eyebrows. 
 
"I hate that you have an answer to everything."
 
"So?"
 
"Put me down and let's go." I grumbled. He did as I said. 
 
"You'll get wrinkles if you keep frowning." He said before kissing my lips and yanking me out of the room. 
 
Chanyeol held my hand the entire ride home. He knew how hard this was going to be and how difficult my mother would be. I almost hoped no one would be home so I wouldn't have to say it. But sure enough everyone's car was in the driveway. 
 
"Okay good luck!" He said squeezing my hand. 
 
"Wait. Your not coming in with me?"
 
"I'll give Baek a minute to process and then you call me in when it's safe." He smiled at me like it would help. This really ticked me off. Offered to go with me but wasn't even gonna help me? "What? Your their son. I'm not they can't hit you."
 
"Fine. Whatever." He poked my side to try and get me to look at him. "Your just lucky I like you."
 
"BamBam, don't leave angry at me." He pleaded with hands clasped together. 
 
"I'm not angry. I understand." I really didn't understand but I had to show him I was mature enough to get over it. That was our only struggle really. The . "I'm going now."
 
"I love you and Im here if you need me." I nodded, smiled, and got out of the car. "Fighting!" He shouted just before I shut the door. 
 
I walked up the drive and to the front door. I stood there staring at the door with the key in my hand. I looked back at Chanyeol and he gave me two thumbs up. I looked back at the door and took a deep breath. Here goes nothing. I opened the door and shut it quietly. I walked into the living room. Mom and dad sat on the couch watching tv. V was across the room sitting on the kitchen counter shoving Doritos in his mouth. 
 
"Hey honey!" Mom said as soon as I walked in "What are you doing home so early?"
 
"I uh..."
 
"Are you okay?"  All of a sudden a hand was pressed to my forehead. Mom always worried too much. "I can't tell if your warm or not. Dae get the thermometer!"
 
"No mom. I'm fine." My nerves were building up higher now that I was in their presence. I walked over to where V sat. If mom went psycho I could use him as a shield. 
 
"Are you sure your okay?"  Dad asked eyes still glued to the tv. 
 
"Well... Ihaveaboyfriend!" I blurted hoping I didn't say it so fast that I had to repeat it. 
 
"What?" I wasn't even sure who said it because my eyes were trained on the floor. 
 
"Finally!" V said with a mouth full of food. At least I knew I had one person on my side. I looked to my mom and dad. 
 
Dad sat stiffly and just looked at me. The pretzel that he'd been trying to eat had fallen into his lap. And then he looked at my mom. His face had gone red and his eyebrows furrowed. 
 
"Baekhyun?" Dad asked almost afraid himself. 
 
"Boyfriend!? Your a baby you can't have a boyfriend!"
 
"He's a growing boy! Almost a man its okay if he has a boyfriend."
 
"No no it is not okay!" Mom ran to me and held my shoulders. I could feel the anger radiating from his body. "How long have you been dating this boy? Just how old his he? Who is he? Have you been having !?" 
 
"Mom!"
 
"Baekhyun!"
 
Both V and my dad were in shock at her rapid questions and how quickly they escalated. I couldn't even process what he had said before the door was opened. 
 
"Babe! Did you tell them yet?" Chanyeol's voice echoed across the room. This idiot just had to come in at the wrong moment. 
 
"Your the one who's sleeping with my precious baby boy!! You nasty shriveled up ert!" Mom charged at my idiot of a boyfriend and I knew this wouldn't be the last time.