Thunderstorm

살고. 웃고. 사랑하고.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THUNDERSTORM.


 

The skies darkened mercilessly as heavy grey clouds gathered in clusters, blanketing the once bright scenery. Krystal went on her little adventure exploring around Las Vegas, leaving the older one alone in their hotel room with an iPad as companion. The latter’s patience in waiting for her sister’s return grew thinner as time ticked by.

 

Watching furious lightnings struck across the sky accompanied with low rumblings and occasional thunder claps, her body involuntarily cowered further into the bed quilt. Soon after, heavy downpour arrived. The merciless rain drops splattered harshly on the window panes in such quick beats that could send one’s heart drumming out of insecurity.

 

She received a kakao text from her little rascal, checking whether she’s managing well with the bad weather that didn’t seem to be subsiding any time soon. Just wanting to act strong in front of her dongsaeng, she decided to reply that she’s okay and that she’s busy with her meeting documents.

 

After sending the reply, she realized that she could take her mind away from the chaotic weather outside by browsing through those documents that she had saved inside the iPad out of convenience (nowadays, businessman tries to use more electronic gadgets to promote environmental friendliness).

 

It was their third night in Las Vegas. Tomorrow would be the meeting with her fashion clients and also, a highly confidential meeting with an important group. She’s all the least worried about her fashion clients since the procedures were almost similar to what she’s gone through after founding her brand.

 

With the two meeting folders alongside each other in her Google drive, she decided to click into the one flagged high importance.

 

Skimming through the stated contract and agreement procedure manual carefully which spent her approximately two hours, she decided to call it a night. By then, the thunderstorm outside were more evident as there no longer was distraction.

 

After much contemplation, she took fast strides to hide the hideous view behind the curtains and headed back to bed.

A sudden chime from the doorbell almost caused the poor kitty to fall out of the bed. Glancing at the tiny digital clock on the screen, it read 01:11. Seeing no notification on her phone, her mind automatically set it to believing that the ringer was her dear sister.

 

Fetching the door, she was appalled to see someone all too familiar but was definitely not her sister standing in front of her.

 

“Are you inviting me in?”

 

“S-soonkyu ah…”

 

Without further exchange of words, the said girl clashed into Jessica engulfing her in a tight yet warm hug. Meantime, moving backwards while her short leg kicked the hotel room door closed. She ushered them both to the cushion while letting them fall with Jessica below her.

 

“I miss you so much…”

 

“Soonkyu ah…”

 

“You don’t know how much I’ve been missing you ever since.”

 

“I-”

 

Before Jessica could answer, a pair of lips shut hers with much force pouring all the emotions through the kiss. She was stunned at first, allowing Sunny to lead, only to mold their lips firmer against each other when she’s woken from the sudden attack. Their kiss was needy and sloppy. Their hands couldn’t stay put as they roamed all over their clothed bodies, touching every contours with desperateness. Slight moans emitted through the kiss as their tongues collided, feeling each other’s warmth and familiarizing everything again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter