Soulless

살고. 웃고. 사랑하고.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SUNNY’S SITUATION

SONEs have noticed what Sunny has become since the departure of Jessica. She did not even try to hide it, flaunting her defiant actions while rubbing them on the company management’s faces. She doesn't even consider the consequences she might received in result of the act, since to her, it doesn't make any significant impact that can be any greater than the last.

 

She waits every single day for the princess to come back, though everyone knows it’s futile and the probability is slimmer than the thickness of a piece of paper. Like most SONEs, she still hasn’t get accustomed to the unfavorable reality… or maybe, she just doesn’t want to.

 

Just as the day she lost the girl, she lost her heart as well. Her once sunshine life turned dull. Her energetic switch was permanently switched off. She didn’t even make any effort to put on a façade on-nor-off cam.

 

She signed the contract for never-ending till Girls’ Generation officially terminated, and she had never regretted her choice of contract because she thought them nine girls would last together; and just like Jessica and the rest of the girls, she didn’t even consider twice before signing that piece of contract renewal document… HAD…

 

Because now, it is pretty obvious that she is showing signs of wanting to withdraw. She even confessed this thought on an episode of a variety show which she had to live with a group of other idols from various fields of profession. R**mmates. So, it wasn’t a secret anymore.

 

She isolated herself during Girls’ Generation activities most of the time and never hold back the pending tears that would ended up rolling down her pale cheeks during concerts, as her mind drifted off to a certain Jung and all the memories they shared.

 

She chose to sleep alone rather than sharing with any of her sisters and they knew why. She moved the remaining things Jessica left in the dormitory, which the latter did not bother to come back to retrieve them after that fateful day, into her room. Ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter